Hi to mika fans all over the WORLD!

Jaya

HI EVERYONE! :biggrin2:

sup? heard any good songs lately?

Let's see where what different places do mika fans come from!

Where Are you from? What was the first song by Mika you ever heard?

How did you hear about Mika?

Well clearly I'm obsessed :wub2:

Since I'm the first to read this (duh ) i'll tell you that I-

1.Am from India

2. I was 8 yrs when I first heard a song by Mika so I'm not sure but probably "relax,take it easy" or "grace Kelly" :D

3. Radio , his songs were no. 1 on all the stations!

:biggrin2:

3357995194_d08d25a1ee_o.jpg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,I'm from Barcelona (Spain)

Firt song I listened was Grace Kelly and Relax...

But when I saw him on tv singing Rain....ummmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I fell in love with him,and next day I bought his cd............:wink2:

Mika is unique!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fangurl::fangurl:

Hi Jaya :bye:

I'm Karin from the Netherlands and when I was 8 Mika wasn't born yet. :aah:

First song I heard was Grace Kelly, on the radio, and I searched on YouTube to find more songs. And then I bought the cd and went all :mf_lustslow:

Hello,:welcomeani:

* I'm from Uruguay

* The first song I heard was Grace Kelly, was the song riality presentation of a show, then came Relax and Love to day and then we all know the story haha.

* Then I started to listen to Mika on the radio, at the time I was 17.

what I want most right now is to see it live :mf_lustslow:

Welcome to MFC Jaya!:bye:

I'm from Austria, the first song of Mika I heard was Grace Kelly (I believe it was in march 2007, when I was nearly 36 :teehee:). I bought the album really fast after that.

I loved the second album, too, but I really got addicted to Mika after seeing him on the gig in Vienna in march :wub2:

Hi Jaya,

I'm from the Netherlands aswell! I could be Mika's mum agewise.

The first song I've heard was Grace Kelly, on a tuesday afternoon on the Dutch radio in 2007. I liked the song very much but nothing else. I went to his concert in Amsterdam, summer 2008 because my youngest daughter wanted to go, was nice, but the moment I became adicted to Mika was summer 2009 in Amsterdam. there we got the chance to meet him en speak with him. And when I looked into his gorgeous eyes, I was hooked, for life

th_PICT0672.jpg th_PICT0664.jpg th_AnkeveenseMolen.jpg

Thanks to all of you guys! it was really nice reading all of your introductions!

:thumb_yello:

The best part of being on MFC is that you can be as obsessed by Mika as you want and it's not even1% wierd! :biggrin2:

:mf_lustslow:

Welcome ^^

I'm from France, and the first song I heard from Mika was certainly Relax... I heard it on Nrj Radio... But am a really recent fan because the song which made me a fan was Rain :wub2: *just fell in love with the song*

Thanks to all of you guys! it was really nice reading all of your introductions!

:thumb_yello:

The best part of being on MFC is that you can be as obsessed by Mika as you want and it's not even1% wierd! :biggrin2:

:mf_lustslow:

You're right! Sharing Mika love is our way of life here!:thumb_yello:

I fell in love with Mika when I saw and Grace Kelly on TV! It was love at first sight!:mf_lustslow: and for ever!

I loved his other songs too and bought LICM as soon as it was released and loved the art as well. Then I played the CD over and over and over again!

TBWKTM and Good Gone Girl took me back to MFC and I met so many wonderful Mika friends here! :group_hug: Now MFC is my second home!:wink2:

Archived