• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:Update:

well, the magazine has replied to me saying that the link to Mika's original column will be on their website first days of next week and that they aknowledge doing that every month without us asking every time :wink2:

so peeps, check the weather forecast, go out for a good walk with your dog, meet friends, enjoy your outdoor life till next week! :naughty:

well, the magazine has replied to me saying that the link to Mika's original column will be on their website first days of next week and that they aknowledge doing that every month without us asking every time :wink2:

so peeps, check the weather forecast, go out for a good walk with your dog, meet friends, enjoy your outdoor life till next week! :naughty:

As a PS I'd add that Monday's a public holiday here so I wouldn't expect anything before Tuesday :wink2:

Thanks Robi, hopefully they'll stick to their word :teehee:

Thanks for letting us know Robi:thumb_yello:

thanks for the update :flowers2:

*goes to freak out in a corner cause she can't wait that long* :insane:

no worries, :roftl: i'll live, i'm just crazy like that :teehee:

Yes mama, I will!:wub2:

Thanks for the update...waiting for something good and all that you know!:wink2:

Thanks for the update

i´ve been all the night holding my breath, this is the way i act when i wait patiently and this morning i was purple... so i think i can´t hold it till tuesday...

*breaths again*

uf much better!!!!

*follows robertina´s advice and tries to live*:mf_rosetinted:

*tries to live and goes to another Mika-threads*

you can go but i bet you are here each time you see there´s a new post although you know there will be no news till tuesday :mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

i don't get to check here every time there's a post:mf_rosetinted:

no i really dont :mf_rosetinted:

i came here to check for totally different reason , :mf_rosetinted:

:aah: