• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As a PS I'd add that Monday's a public holiday here so I wouldn't expect anything before Tuesday :wink2:

Thanks Robi, hopefully they'll stick to their word :teehee:

This makes me sad:sad:

:Update:

well, the magazine has replied to me saying that the link to Mika's original column will be on their website first days of next week and that they aknowledge doing that every month without us asking every time :wink2:

so peeps, check the weather forecast, go out for a good walk with your dog, meet friends, enjoy your outdoor life till next week! :naughty:

:mad3: I´m sure this will be a very long weekend. :sneaky2::wink2::aah:

i don't suppose Mika writes them in Italian. (would he?)

so, wouldn't it be just a matter of posting is original text :dunno:

that's what I was asking myself this morning. How long can it take to upload a text on the internet?

i don't suppose Mika writes them in Italian. (would he?)

so, wouldn't it be just a matter of posting is original text :dunno:

I think they are hoping to sell more copies, which is quite understandable. :wink2: Posting the original column in English was an extra, actually. We should be grateful they are going to do it for every article. :biggrin2:

:teehee: unless they are busy correcting spelling mistakes

:sneaky2:

look, he CAN'T be good at everything! can he? :blink:

he has a beautiful voice, he is charming, he has carisma, he's cute...

it's OK if he doesn't spell perfectly! i can put up with that anyday! :thumb_yello:

99/100 isn't bad! :lmfao:

true i love him no matter what, don't care about spelling mistakes:teehee:

but even with correcting spelling mistakes it can't take that long, compute can do it :aah:

I think they are hoping to sell more copies, which is quite understandable. :wink2: Posting the original column in English was an extra, actually. We should be grateful they are going to do it for every article. :biggrin2:

Now every month I'm afraid that they will actually stop to do it and I will have to study Italian..:)

from that point of view, it makes sense.

i guess we should be grateful. :pinkbow:

if not, then i guess we should be happy for google translate, which is not perfect, but gives you a rough idea. :blush-anim-cl:

Now every month I'm afraid that they will actually stop to do it and I will have to study Italian..:)

Actually, there was a thread for people who wanted to learn Italian on MFC. I was one of the teachers. But nobody was ever there. :doh:

Serves you right, lazy MFCers! :tongue2:

:roftl:

Thank you very much for the summary, Nezza :flowers:

Why would you want something controversial? I think these will be brilliant topics for us to discuss when the original English version is available.

Thanks for the summary, but it all sounds very commonplace. They'll probably drop the column soon IMO.

well, the magazine has replied to me saying that the link to Mika's original column will be on their website first days of next week and that they aknowledge doing that every month without us asking every time :wink2:

so peeps, check the weather forecast, go out for a good walk with your dog, meet friends, enjoy your outdoor life till next week! :naughty:

Thanks for the update!

It's gonna be hard waiting that long...but at least I'll get more homework done this weekend. :wink2:

:roftl: I did not understand that we were all waiting for the magazine to post the translation on their website, since I am walking near my shoes I thought we were waiting for some translation from italians girls (sorry :aah:) and I just remember and realize that I had already read before two others columns of Mika in english... Ok I am off to... sleep :teehee: