Thanks !!!! :fangurl:

So happy I can read Italian ! :teehee:

It's so funny the Mamma P. thing !! :naughty:

Please italian people, can you just confirm me : I understood that Mamma P. was asked to be head of the US Rolling Stones fan club ?

"Le chiesero addirittura" = they even asked her ?

Well a Dcdeb version of the Rolling Stones !! :biggrin2:

Can't wait to read the English version of the article :blush-anim-cl: It's very interesting, I like his vision of fashion...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks !!!! :fangurl:

So happy I can read Italian ! :teehee:

It's so funny the Mamma P. thing !! :naughty:

Please italian people, can you just confirm me : I understood that Mamma P. was asked to be head of the US Rolling Stones fan club ?

"Le chiesero addirittura" = they even asked her ?

Well a Dcdeb version of the Rolling Stones !! :biggrin2:

Can't wait to read the English version of the article :blush-anim-cl: It's very interesting, I like his vision of fashion...

yes, correct! :thumb_yello:

yes, a dcdeb for RS! :lmfao:

Ok, very quick summary!

He talks about his mum, how she went through different 'phases', first she was a hippy, then a massive Rolling Stones fan (she wanted to be the head of the American fan club, that's what me & Robi were referring to).

He says he's always been fascinated by 'trends', he has hundreds of books covering various different cultural periods (such as punk, or the freak shows of the 20s).

When he writes he forgets everything around him - he even forgets to wash, saying he has more important things to do. He loses contact with friends.

He says about when he met Kanye West in LA, and doesn't understand how he can be so creative and so immersed in reality at the same time.

He's no longer obsessed with fashion. He talks about how influential Facebook has become.

He says that fashion now changes too quickly to be identified with a way of life, unlike back when his mum was a hippy.

Not done an Italian-English summary since uni, I'm out of practice :roftl:

Good job anyway!:wub2:

Thank you!:thumb_yello:

:shocked:

But but but.......

If we do that he might think he hasn't got any fans left and he might not bother and decide to get a proper job instead :tears:

i still can´t imagine mika doing anything else than singing.......

well.... perharps he would be a nice clown....:mf_rosetinted:

:shocked:

But but but.......

If we do that he might think he hasn't got any fans left and he might not bother and decide to get a proper job instead :tears:

It's because he says he forgets to wash himself when he's making music! :roftl:

stink.gif

Jeepers! I had absolutely forgotten about the column and the fact that it's already time for the newest issue. :aah: Good thing I noticed this thread!

Ok, very quick summary!

He talks about his mum, how she went through different 'phases', first she was a hippy, then a massive Rolling Stones fan (she wanted to be the head of the American fan club, that's what me & Robi were referring to).

He says he's always been fascinated by 'trends', he has hundreds of books covering various different cultural periods (such as punk, or the freak shows of the 20s).

When he writes he forgets everything around him - he even forgets to wash, saying he has more important things to do. He loses contact with friends.

He says about when he met Kanye West in LA, and doesn't understand how he can be so creative and so immersed in reality at the same time.

He's no longer obsessed with fashion. He talks about how influential Facebook has become.

He says that fashion now changes too quickly to be identified with a way of life, unlike back when his mum was a hippy.

Not done an Italian-English summary since uni, I'm out of practice :roftl:

Thank you so much for the summary!:thumb_yello:

:naughty:I guess now we know one more reason why the man and his whole family is so great with his fans with all the m&g's, BGs,LGs and the rest of stuff.

P.S. Also waiting patiently for the original!