• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:wub2:yee!i've got a response!!

41799_110550025628947_5028299_q.jpg

La Repubblica XL It's coming! Tomorrow or the day after... stay connected!

3 minutes ago

Interesting, that the Robert Smith (The Cure) original article got put up on Friday!

:roftl: I tried that last week already :mf_rosetinted:

but the google translation output was totally rubbish. :sneaky2:

But for a person who knows both English and Italian it could work!:thumb_yello:

I do it sometimes with long translations from Swedish to English. I let the Google do the hard job and then I go over and correct the text to "real" English!:biggrin2:

Just saw that they posted the English version on FB... you can find their post there as well!

*goes to read right now, but thinks of Italian classes anyway*

EDIT: I think I'm going to write somewhere this last line in his column, "Trends without soldiers who care are never going to win the battle against time", because it was just my favourite phrase in the whole thing.

Edited by petra_ale

Oh well I already read it. I have to say I tried to translate the whole thing last night using Google Translate but it was just too much and I gave up quite quickly. However it wouldn't have been the same thing. I love reading his own words.

He's just as right as he could be. That incredible family that Mika has probably influenced him loads and I'm sure he wouldn't have been the same person without his family's influences - music and not only! I couldn't agree more and I can say that he really is quite of a pioneer because in my oppinion he came out with a completely unique style, just as they say ''like a fresh breath of air''.

His creativity is boundless and this is one of the 10000 reasons I love him this much. Way to go, Mika!

:wub2: