just a short comment....i guess Mama P sees something familiar in us :naughty:

enjoy the Italian version, hopefully we'll have the link to the English one soonish :original:

I think she probably does :naughty:

Thanks for posting Robi, looking forward to getting my copy at lunch!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, very quick summary!

He talks about his mum, how she went through different 'phases', first she was a hippy, then a massive Rolling Stones fan (she wanted to be the head of the American fan club, that's what me & Robi were referring to).

He says he's always been fascinated by 'trends', he has hundreds of books covering various different cultural periods (such as punk, or the freak shows of the 20s).

When he writes he forgets everything around him - he even forgets to wash, saying he has more important things to do. He loses contact with friends.

He says about when he met Kanye West in LA, and doesn't understand how he can be so creative and so immersed in reality at the same time.

He's no longer obsessed with fashion. He talks about how influential Facebook has become.

He says that fashion now changes too quickly to be identified with a way of life, unlike back when his mum was a hippy.

Not done an Italian-English summary since uni, I'm out of practice :roftl:

Ok, very quick summary!

He talks about his mum, how she went through different 'phases', first she was a hippy, then a massive Rolling Stones fan (she wanted to be the head of the American fan club, that's what me & Robi were referring to).

He says he's always been fascinated by 'trends', he has hundreds of books covering various different cultural periods (such as punk, or the freak shows of the 20s).

When he writes he forgets everything around him - he even forgets to wash, saying he has more important things to do. He loses contact with friends.

He says about when he met Kanye West in LA, and doesn't understand how he can be so creative and so immersed in reality at the same time.

He's no longer obsessed with fashion. He talks about how influential Facebook has become.

He says that fashion now changes too quickly to be identified with a way of life, unlike back when his mum was a hippy.

nothing too controversial. damn. :teehee:

Thank you very much for the summary, Nezza :flowers2:

nothing too controversial. damn. :teehee:

Why would you want something controversial? I think these will be brilliant topics for us to discuss when the original English version is available.

Ok, very quick summary!

Thank you so much!!!!!! :wub2::wub2::wub2:

probably in late afternoon? if i remember well from past issues.

patience in the first MFC virtue :biggrin2:

it's just that i wanted to know if it's the same day or a day after :teehee:

i'll be looking forward to this afternoon then :teehee:

Ok, very quick summary!

Thanks for the summary Nezza! It's not noticed that you are out of practise: it is very good!:thumb_yello: