Couldn't find it. There's only one about his undies. :tears:

And that one doesn't make you happy? Me neither.:naughty:

*agrees*

The column is actually pretty vague in my opinion. You get his general position, but it could mean anything.

Pro gay union: religious gay marriage?

Pro choice: any time of the pregnancy? any situation? any abortion technique?

Too vague. He had to keep it short. I think he exposed himself too much in a certain way, because unless he talks more about it, you can interpret his position as you want.

I like the column, but it sounds as if he's just choosing positions which go against the Church at the end. It was very brave of him anyway, if you think that he wants to protect his private life as much as possible. Perhaps he feels better now, who knows... :naughty:

I don't think a newbie can find his views in a MFC thread. Reading the article should be enough. (Unless His Sexy Bottomness starts posting here. :teehee: ) It's a forum after all. :dunno:

Reading the last sentence of his column I was pretty surprised and confused at the same time.:boxed:

He sounded like a true politician to me and the represent of an ideology which is very exposed atm. I'm pro.....+ :blink: Too explicit for him who has never wanted to make a political statement about these issues. And yes, was the last sentence against the official Church attitude or not?

Has he opted for "gay union" and other things blessed by Church ?:dunno:

Btw, I'm feel like going to his Leg thread who's dead for some time, but it exists here for real.:naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Reading the last sentence of his column I was pretty surprised and confused at the same time.:boxed:

He sounded like a true politician to me and the represent of an ideology which is very exposed atm. I'm pro.....+ :blink: Too explicit for him who has never wanted to make a political statement about these issues. And yes, was the last sentence against the official Church attitude or not?

Has he opted for "gay union" and other things blessed by Church ?:dunno:

Btw, I'm feel like going to his Leg thread who's dead for some time, but it exists here for real.:naughty:

Yes, exactly. I did like the column, but it turns out to be a bit superficial after a second reading. I'm sure it's because it had to be short, though. Writing a column in a magazine is not easy.

I don't think he would be that pro-choice if his sisters were concerned. :wink2:

Where's the Leg thread, holy goodness?!? :drool:

So you have to have a look at all posts to tell which ones are worth reading and which ones are not? What a waste of time... :blink:

I read quickly and automatically ignore all the irrelevant and disrupting posts, you know :wink2:

Edited by suzie

I read quickly and automatically ignore all the irrelevant and disrupting posts, you know :wink2:

So now we know at last: YOU are the OTR (Mika's Official Thread Reader)! You know, the one who reads threads all the time and writes those summaries for him to read in the evening, so he knows what's going on on MFC. Right?

:mf_rosetinted:

So now we know at last: YOU are the OTR (Mika's Official Thread Reader)! You know, the one who reads threads all the time and writes those summaries for him to read in the evening, so he knows what's going on on MFC. Right?

:mf_rosetinted:

that should be a secret,SE...... :sneaky2:

Yes, exactly. I did like the column, but it turns out to be a bit superficial after a second reading. I'm sure it's because it had to be short, though. Writing a column in a magazine is not easy.

I don't think he would be that pro-choice if his sisters were concerned. :wink2:

Where's the Leg thread, holy goodness?!? :drool:

:thumb_yello: Ditto.

And here it is, enjoy yourself :aah:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16730

• 2 weeks later...
Is the november one out this week? :blink:

Time flew so fast! I didn't even realize 30th October is almost here. I have no idea but I will pop a question on La Repubblica's facebook page just as I did last month as hopefully they will point it out :biggrin2: Fingers crossed!!

Yes the column is coming out this month as well, inspite of the tragic thing that happened to his family! I asked the Repubblica magazine and they said it will be up this month too! Can't literally wait :wub2:

He probably wrote it before.

Remember he wrote the september issue end of august in Portofino - he has tweeted about it - so 1 month before it was out.

He probably wrote it before.

Remember he wrote the september issue end of august in Portofino - he has tweeted about it - so 1 month before it was out.

Yeah, I agree. I remember him tweeting from the airport in Bucharest (from my country) saying that he's writting on the XL Repubblica column. That was probably the first article he wrote cos it was back in July.. so yeah, pretty sure he already wrote it :teehee:.

I had wondered if he would put out a column this month, due to everything that has happened. I'm happy that he has done one, but I would understand if he hadn't.

As some posters have also said, I think Mika's faith will have helped him through this very difficult time, and he knows we have all been praying for him.

I'm looking forward to seeing what he has to say in his column this time.

I had wondered if he would put out a column this month, due to everything that has happened. I'm happy that he has done one, but I would understand if he hadn't.

He might have written it ages ago. :dunno:

I would expect him to come up with some good, controversial, political views in the next column, so that we can have some nice, heated, interesting debates about it again :lmfao:

yes, exactly.:biggrin2: and especially since Monday is bank holiday here - so I'll have more time to spend reading the thread. :naughty: