Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Im a bad fan. Since I dont have too much time for these things..........

Im glad the presentation went so great. A big BOOOOOOOOO for the hacker :sneaky2: And you must show me those Belgium guys :das:

Yap, I remember. Hope you're gonna be friends. And maybe something more??? :teehee:

Btw, will start my practises next Wednesday. Have to go to an Introduction on Monday. Im soooooooooo nervous. and need some new clothes.

I forgive you :naughty:

You'll do it fiiine. Just relax hun :huglove:

Ok, I gotta things to tell ya..

First, I told we were going on a short trip with international students? It was amazing! Quentin, the belgiam guy, was hitting on us all the time :das: We showed him how to play one Lithuanian card game and he loved it so much, that we were playing it all the way back. Before coming back, he, Quentin, leaned on me and was like "We are having a party tonight at out flat. You should come." Sooo... we went there :naughty: It was alll international people, well, in like 20 people there were only 5 Lithuanians (Also there were guys from Turkey, Poland, Latvia..). So, we played "Drinking queen", dunno if you know this game, Quentin chosen me as his target. It was really fun :naughty: We talked, danced and it was really really fun :naughty:

Here are those Belgium guys.

<- Boris, Quentin ->

62183_437293847502_737642502_5381744_5036818_n.jpg

Not a very good pic, cuz they waaaay mooore cuter in RL :wub2:

When I was a kid I loved Macaulay Culkin (Home Alone guy)

And I think my first over 16 years old one was Orlando Bloom:wub2

Macaulay!!! I used to love him too :wub2: He was so cute

I forgive you :naughty:

You'll do it fiiine. Just relax hun :huglove:

Ok, I gotta things to tell ya..

First, I told we were going on a short trip with international students? It was amazing! Quentin, the belgiam guy, was hitting on us all the time :das: We showed him how to play one Lithuanian card game and he loved it so much, that we were playing it all the way back. Before coming back, he, Quentin, leaned on me and was like "We are having a party tonight at out flat. You should come." Sooo... we went there :naughty: It was alll international people, well, in like 20 people there were only 5 Lithuanians (Also there were guys from Turkey, Poland, Latvia..). So, we played "Drinking queen", dunno if you know this game, Quentin chosen me as his target. It was really fun :naughty: We talked, danced and it was really really fun :naughty:

Here are those Belgium guys.

<- Boris, Quentin ->

62183_437293847502_737642502_5381744_5036818_n.jpg

Not a very good pic, cuz they waaaay mooore cuter in RL :wub2:

Thanks! :D

I decided to start tomorrow instead of doing it on Wednesday. That means I start at 10am and get back home at 16, I had lunch there. And Im on a place that I will get the chance to go to cinema with the guys and all those kind of things :wub2:

You just read my mind, right??? I was coming here to let ya know how in love Im with Quentin!!! He is sooooooooooooo cute (saw the pics on your FB) :teehee:

Thanks!

I decided to start tomorrow instead of doing it on Wednesday. That means I start at 10am and get back home at 16, I had lunch there. And Im on a place that I will get the chance to go to cinema with the guys and all those kind of things

You just read my mind, right??? I was coming here to let ya know how in love Im with Quentin!!! He is sooooooooooooo cute (saw the pics on your FB) :teehee:

Ya welcome!

So, you will be working from now on? That's great, right? :naughty:

Quentin is mine - hands off :naughty::sneaky2::wub2: But for real, they both have girlfriends back in Belgium, but.. that doen't mean we cant get any fun :das: Especially when he's showing attention to me :das: (All my friends say that he might like me :blush-anim-cl: ) Oh, and he's having his bday this week and guess who's invited? :das:

Those pics on FB are from that party at their flat, I talked about :biggrin2: Arrrhr.. it hurts how cuuuuuuuute he is :wub2::wub2:

Topic!!

When was the last time you said (or wanted to say) "f*ck you" to someone?

A few days ago. To my friend friends (dont like them)

Ya welcome!

So, you will be working from now on? That's great, right? :naughty:

Quentin is mine - hands off :naughty::sneaky2::wub2: But for real, they both have girlfriends back in Belgium, but.. that doen't mean we cant get any fun :das: Especially when he's showing attention to me :das: (All my friends say that he might like me :blush-anim-cl: ) Oh, and he's having his bday this week and guess who's invited? :das:

Those pics on FB are from that party at their flat, I talked about :biggrin2: Arrrhr.. it hurts how cuuuuuuuute he is :wub2::wub2:

Yap, but no money for doing it............

So, you already asked for him, no??? Well, then, all for ya :D

Me wants to see more pics of that party, and pics of the b-day party too.

Yap, but no money for doing it............

So, you already asked for him, no??? Well, then, all for ya :D

Me wants to see more pics of that party, and pics of the b-day party too.

No money? ohh ... :sad:

Asked him for? Huh? He asked me to his bday :aah: But I don't think I'll be able to go, cuz it's on Thursday and I have lectures on Fridaya and the international students don't :huh: If he'll do it on Friday I'll be going then :naughty:

No money? ohh ... :sad:

Asked him for? Huh? He asked me to his bday :aah: But I don't think I'll be able to go, cuz it's on Thursday and I have lectures on Fridaya and the international students don't :huh: If he'll do it on Friday I'll be going then :naughty:

Yap, no money. At least, they give the lunch for free :D

I mean if you picked him XD Convince him to do it on Friday. Im sure he can try. Or tell him to invite to something cause you cant go to his party ;)

Yap, no money. At least, they give the lunch for free :D

I mean if you picked him XD Convince him to do it on Friday. Im sure he can try. Or tell him to invite to something cause you cant go to his party ;)

That's great :biggrin2: Free lunch - goooood :aah:

He picked me actually, and I don't mind that :aah:

I'll try to ask him about that, but they are making a lot of parties, as I know, so I deffo can go one of these, but you know, bday party and just party is not the same.. :aah:

That's great :biggrin2: Free lunch - goooood :aah:

He picked me actually, and I don't mind that :aah:

I'll try to ask him about that, but they are making a lot of parties, as I know, so I deffo can go one of these, but you know, bday party and just party is not the same.. :aah:

Yap, at least I got something. Btw, had a nice day today, one of "ma' kids" gave me a draw ^_^

Yap, I imagined that. I wouldnt mind also :D

Yap, I know. B-day party is way better :teehee:

Yap, at least I got something. Btw, had a nice day today, one of "ma' kids" gave me a draw ^_^

Yap, I imagined that. I wouldnt mind also :D

Yap, I know. B-day party is way better :teehee:

Awww..! That's so cuuute! ^^ Me wants to see it! :wub2:

I know haha.

I'm affraid I won't be going to the bday party :sad: Apparently, I have a German test of Friday. :boxed:

Btw, I haven't told you, but at that trip, there were this guy, Lithuanian sadly, who was following me and my friend everywhere. We ignored him but he annoyingly was walking around and talking to us. So, I saw him today on a bus back home. He walked next to me and started to talk to me all the way back. When I was out to leave the bus he was like "Oh, I have to step out here too!" Apparently, he lives IN MY block of flats just one floor below :shocked: Poor me :boxed:

Awww..! That's so cuuute! ^^ Me wants to see it! :wub2:

I know haha.

I'm affraid I won't be going to the bday party :sad: Apparently, I have a German test of Friday. :boxed:

Btw, I haven't told you, but at that trip, there were this guy, Lithuanian sadly, who was following me and my friend everywhere. We ignored him but he annoyingly was walking around and talking to us. So, I saw him today on a bus back home. He walked next to me and started to talk to me all the way back. When I was out to leave the bus he was like "Oh, I have to step out here too!" Apparently, he lives IN MY block of flats just one floor below :shocked: Poor me :boxed:

I will take a pic and post it on weekend. That reminded me that I have something more to show ya.

REally??? Thats ****ty.

What??? Guess he is not cute and maybe, not nice also............. Well, try to tell him that you maybe are not interested in his friendship.

I will take a pic and post it on weekend. That reminded me that I have something more to show ya.

REally??? Thats ****ty.

What??? Guess he is not cute and maybe, not nice also............. Well, try to tell him that you maybe are not interested in his friendship.

Oh, good. can't wait :naughty:

I didn't go :sad: But at least my German test went really well and I get the highest grade in my group! :biggrin2:

He's not cute, believe me :naughty:

We have a new girl in our group. Now there's 13 of us. Since we all, but literally all, are like family now, she get along with us just fine. We are just too friendly :naughty:

Oh, and we have to make a horror movie for Halloween and everyone suggested me for a main role :roftl: I am going to sleep in bed (One of the guys were "Sleeping? Alone or with me?" :roftl: ) and I am going to have a bad dream. And then the horror begins :roftl: I believe it's gonna be more like a comedy not horrow :naughty:

Oh, good. can't wait :naughty:

I didn't go :sad: But at least my German test went really well and I get the highest grade in my group! :biggrin2:

He's not cute, believe me :naughty:

We have a new girl in our group. Now there's 13 of us. Since we all, but literally all, are like family now, she get along with us just fine. We are just too friendly :naughty:

Oh, and we have to make a horror movie for Halloween and everyone suggested me for a main role :roftl: I am going to sleep in bed (One of the guys were "Sleeping? Alone or with me?" :roftl: ) and I am going to have a bad dream. And then the horror begins :roftl: I believe it's gonna be more like a comedy not horrow :naughty:

Yap, Im sure about that ^_^

Well, its great to know your test went so fine :) Dont worry for the party, you will have the chance to go to another, no matter if its not a b-day one.

Too bad................

Wow!! You all seem really friendly, Im sure she is like at home right now ;)

Oh my......... I think I need to watch that :D

Btw, havent told ya too much about my practises lately. So, all the guys are really nice people. And they all are like children. Im having so much fun with them, specially with one of them, who like to feel my hand touching his (and even th he must be round 20, he is like a 3 year old boy, so cute ^_^ )

Yap, Im sure about that ^_^

Well, its great to know your test went so fine :) Dont worry for the party, you will have the chance to go to another, no matter if its not a b-day one.

Too bad................

Wow!! You all seem really friendly, Im sure she is like at home right now ;)

Oh my......... I think I need to watch that :D

Btw, havent told ya too much about my practises lately. So, all the guys are really nice people. And they all are like children. Im having so much fun with them, specially with one of them, who like to feel my hand touching his (and even th he must be round 20, he is like a 3 year old boy, so cute ^_^ )

You are :naughty:

Yeah, I hope I have a chance to party with them again in the future :naughty:

We'll make sure she feel like home with us :naughty:

My first big movie debut? :roftl: What are ya sayin :roftl:

Awww.. that sounds so sweet! I'm glad you're enjoying this! That's what all matters :huglove:

You are :naughty:

Yeah, I hope I have a chance to party with them again in the future :naughty:

We'll make sure she feel like home with us :naughty:

My first big movie debut? :roftl: What are ya sayin :roftl:

Awww.. that sounds so sweet! I'm glad you're enjoying this! That's what all matters :huglove:

Hihihihihihi :teehee:

Same here. You must get tons of fun there, now you can. :wink2:

Guess thats not so hard :aah:

Yap, that one. I made mine a few years back, but doesnt have the video............. Luckily but sadly.

Yap, thats the most important thing, but I want to learn a few things also, so hope I will have the chance to do something different too.

Hihihihihihi :teehee:

Same here. You must get tons of fun there, now you can. :wink2:

Guess thats not so hard :aah:

Yap, that one. I made mine a few years back, but doesnt have the video............. Luckily but sadly.

Yap, thats the most important thing, but I want to learn a few things also, so hope I will have the chance to do something different too.

:teehee:

I hope I'll get tons of fun :naughty: You need some fun too! :thumb_yello:

Why you don't have it? I bet it is one funny thing :biggrin2:

I believe you will get a lot of chances to do so :wub2:

:teehee:

I hope I'll get tons of fun :naughty: You need some fun too! :thumb_yello:

Why you don't have it? I bet it is one funny thing :biggrin2:

I believe you will get a lot of chances to do so :wub2:

Im already having tons of fun. Maybe more fun that you think. There are a few things I want to tell you, but I will wait a bit till everything is more clear ;)

It was really fun. I was a women killed by his husband in front of her little children (played by a classmate a year older than me and way taller XD ) and "my" ghost came back to kill him too and take care of the kid XD But I losted the video and Im not in contact with the guys I made it, so...........

Yap, I should be going to another class on Wednesday (dont have to go on Monday and Tuesday cause its festive days) so hope to learn a bit more there since they do different things.