Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*appears in a puff of smoke* Woo, I haven't been on the MFC for about one million bajillion years...

But I'm wondering, is it official that Adele's 'mystery Michael' is Mika now? Or am I just getting ahead of myself?

ohhhh god not that again!!!!! Not that i give a damn. As long as he is happy, im happy...

*appears in a puff of smoke* Woo, I haven't been on the MFC for about one million bajillion years...

But I'm wondering, is it official that Adele's 'mystery Michael' is Mika now? Or am I just getting ahead of myself?

Hey stranger, good to see you back :wink2:

Well, he has said they are just mates, but who knows:naughty:

*kills you* now you´re not :mf_rosetinted:

that's nice :mf_rosetinted: I liked her...

i think you missed :naughty:

oh! this has turned into a violent thread:tears: .... MIKA look what you have done! :sneaky2:

see that`s why he doesn't tweet that often:boxed:

:aah:

Oh finally!!! News about the twins!!! :pinkbow: I thought it would be a boy and a girl and not a retriever and a bulldog, but whatever.

I thought he was talking about one of the acts "Adele and the Dogs" :lmfao:

:lmfao:

I don't know why but I always get more fangurly over Adele than Mika. :naughty:

:tears: but... but.. it was not my fault :tears:

ima victim here :mf_rosetinted:

you're the one how tried to kill someone!:shocked:

don't play innocent you won't fool me:mf_rosetinted:

ahahhhaha I fangirl about them being together -people don't kill me!!!! :giveup:-

but I think they're cute together:blush-anim-cl:

ahahhhaha I fangirl about them being together -people don't kill me!!!! :giveup:- but I think they're cute together:blush-anim-cl:

Well for me it's not really about them being together, I am just excited about Adele. :naughty:

I do think it's cool that they like each other so much though because I wouldn't have expected him to just happen to befriend one of my other favourite singers. They are not the same age, didn't go to the same schools, not really the same genre, etc.

Oh I love your sig BTW. That is one of my all time favourite pics of Mika.

Well for me it's not really about them being together, I am just excited about Adele. :naughty:

I do think it's cool that they like each other so much though because I wouldn't have expected him to just happen to befriend one of my other favourite singers. They are not the same age, didn't go to the same schools, not really the same genre, etc.

Oh I love your sig BTW. That is one of my all time favourite pics of Mika.

oh! I see... ups:teehee:

yeah Adele is great I like her songs :biggrin2:

aaw thanks! yeah its a lovely pic, it's so magical :blush-anim-cl:

Oh finally!!! News about the twins!!! :pinkbow: I thought it would be a boy and a girl and not a retriever and a bulldog, but whatever.

:lmfao:

Isn't it a daschund she has?

I've seen pics with a bulldog and a dachsund. I don't know if she has two or she was just borrowing someone's. :dunno:

Maybe she does dogsitting on the side:naughty:

ohh he tweeted :shocked: never thought he could be back without "Yo" or "I'm back" :aah:

anyone watched the X factor thing also? wonder who sang AOW and HA in a row..... and how it was...

Yea, Im hoping someone would post any links to any performances :teehee:

ohh he tweeted :shocked: never thought he could be back without "Yo" or "I'm back" :aah:

anyone watched the X factor thing also? wonder who sang AOW and HA in a row..... and how it was...

I didn't see it, but from what I understood, it was backing music. But they seem to use his songs every week now, so I guess it's good exposure for him.

I didn't see it, but from what I understood, it was backing music. But they seem to use his songs every week now, so I guess it's good exposure for him.

ahhh just BGM.... haha

I thought someone sang his song again....I saw someone sang Relax at X-factor season 7 and it was so...horrible.....so thought someone sang AOW and HE horriblely this time too :naughty:

Watching Xfactor with Adele and the dogs. Just burnt the food after hearing Any Other World and Happy Ending one after another. Lol

who's adele?

Argh, I just now understand what M means: he is watching tv with Adele on his couch. I thought Adele was ON Xfactor! :doh:

I was watching Adele too last night. TV-signal was off so I watch some old tv-fragments on DVD...

Mika: "Watch this Adele, let me give 'm one twitter-message..." :biggrin2:

*Mfc explodes by lots of HAPPY people*

Adele: :shocked::roftl:

Mika: :lmfao:

*Doggies hide under the table*

Yeah probably. :roftl:

My text notification didn't work (:sneaky2:) so I was just scrolling through my tweets on my phone and saw his... I've gotten so accustomed to his absence that I almost skimmed past it assuming someone was retweeting one of his old tweets. :roftl:

Yeah probably. :roftl:

My text notification didn't work (:sneaky2:) so I was just scrolling through my tweets on my phone and saw his... I've gotten so accustomed to his absence that I almost skimmed past it assuming someone was retweeting one of his old tweets. :roftl:

It didn't notify me either. :sneaky2:

:roftl::roftl: I had totally forgotten about the twins, hahaha. This made me laugh.

We even had their names totally figured out, didn't we?

Well, Mika and I don't share any of those things (age, school, genre, etc) and are still (obviously :doh: ) going to get married one day :freak: so why would it matter with Adele? :dunno:

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

:roftl::roftl: I had totally forgotten about the twins, hahaha. This made me laugh.

We even had their names totally figured out, didn't we?

Here it is:

Are they married yet?

:wink2:

Archived