Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

Mika - Hey Adele they're playing my songs! *Sings* Simon likes me, Simon likes me..."

Adele - Hey I hear you haven't been tweeting your fans. How about giving them one right now?

Mika - Giving them one? It looks like your dog is trying to give mine one! Leave Melachi alone you bad dog!!

Adele - You know what would be good on your tweet? Write lol on it, they won't be expecting that!

Mika - Okay *writes tweet and listens for the cheer around London* Okay Adele, my work's done... Oh no the food's ruined! Lets go out and chase some pavements with our dogs *picks up two pooper scoopers*

Adele - Anything you say Michael... Oooops, I mean Mika!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mika - Hey Adele they're playing my songs! *Sings* Simon likes me, Simon likes me..."

Adele - Hey I hear you haven't been tweeting your fans. How about giving them one right now?

Mika - Giving them one? It looks like your dog is trying to give mine one! Leave Melachi alone you bad dog!!

Adele - You know what would be good on your tweet? Write lol on it, they won't be expecting that!

Mika - Okay *writes tweet and listens for the cheer around London* Okay Adele, my work's done... Oh no the food's ruined! Lets go out and chase some pavements with our dogs *picks up two pooper scoopers*

Adele - Anything you say Michael... Oooops, I mean Mika!

:floor: poor melachi

Archived