Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

Yikes! Sounds like a nightmare. :boxed:

It works well on the iPad because it's all very dynamic. You just touch things with your fingers to move them in and out of the way. My account on twitter.com doesn't seem to be set up for the new version yet. :dunno:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have the new Twitter and it's a bit nervy, because you have too many things at once on your screen. Apart from your tweets you also see your followers and the pple you're following with their avatars plus Trends and sugestions whom to follow, your last tweet, favorites, lists and so on. And as we psychologists know that a person can only really see 7 things at a time that's clearly too much information & ironically not very user friendly. I prefer the old Twitter even if meant that you have to click more often. :dunno:

I really know what you mean!!! I clicked to have the new version, and OMG! a minute later I had to come back to the old version, which is better IMO!... :dunno:

I have the new Twitter and it's a bit nervy, because you have too many things at once on your screen. Apart from your tweets you also see your followers and the pple you're following with their avatars plus Trends and sugestions whom to follow, your last tweet, favorites, lists and so on. And as we psychologists know that a person can only really see 7 things at a time that's clearly too much information & ironically not very user friendly. I prefer the old Twitter even if meant that you have to click more often. :dunno:

:naughty: Just do what I do and ignore it all. I only ever look at the actual tweets, so Twitter are wasting their time with me.

And yes, on Twitter, if your message are public, the person can see what's written with their user name :shocked:

yes,but not in your wall,i mean,the first image you see when you log in.

and yes,i understand most of us use twitter to be connected with mika and mikaworld... i think i´ve tweeted to mika no more than 10 times in this last year... all my followers are mika followers,but each time i want to have fun,i tweet things mika-related but i never write @mikasounds.... just mika... so,all my friends and i can laugh,and mika is not bothered....

by the way... YES THE NEW TWITTER IS :hair:

Really, that long ago? God, I hate these quiet times! Just waiting for a sign of life!:sneaky2::sneaky2:

Let him enjoy his quiet life. I really hope he's not only decorating his house, but also writes songs. The less he appears on public, the faster we will get the 3 album :thumb_yello:

Let him enjoy his quiet life. I really hope he's not only decorating his house, but also writes songs. The less he appears on public, the faster we will get the 3 album :thumb_yello:

Of course you are right, I am being a little bit selfish. Of course I hope he is enjoying his spare time! But one gets used to him being around. Life is a tiny little bit empty now! :blush-anim-cl: And last year was just sooooooo wunderful!

Of course you are right, I am being a little bit selfish. Of course I hope he is enjoying his spare time! But one gets used to him being around. Life is a tiny little bit empty now! :blush-anim-cl: And last year was just sooooooo wunderful!

The year was amazing! But, truth be told, I feel Mika around anyway, even if he's not tweeting or blogging :wink2:

I just know that he EXISTS, even hiding from us. And it's enough for me for the time being. Maybe I'm lucky to fell like that, while others are moaning and moosing?

Yesterday I re-watched Live@Home, and was immensely happy! And I have a lot of other plans :thumb_yello:

I would love to see some more new music vlogs when he gets to that point. The ones he released for TBWKTM were just amazing. :wub2:

The occasional written blog or even some Twitter action would be nice, but ultimately for an artist they're promotion tools, and right now he's got nothing to promote. :dunno:

I would love to see some more new music vlogs when he gets to that point. The ones he released for TBWKTM were just amazing. :wub2:

The occasional written blog or even some Twitter action would be nice, but ultimately for an artist they're promotion tools, and right now he's got nothing to promote. :dunno:

Yeah, new vlogs would be fantastic!! :wub2:

Maybe after the next gigs, when he really stops to work on the album, we'll get something! Little snippets of the songs, the artwork... oooooohhhhh :mf_lustslow: yeah, it would be great!

Yikes! Sounds like a nightmare. :boxed:

It works well on the iPad because it's all very dynamic. You just touch things with your fingers to move them in and out of the way. My account on twitter.com doesn't seem to be set up for the new version yet. :dunno:

I think the app on iPhone is set up for it now, Gareth from Weekend Wireless said he was using it just now.:thumb_yello:

I think the app on iPhone is set up for it now, Gareth from Weekend Wireless said he was using it just now.:thumb_yello:

Yeah it's a really nice thing. If someone has a link in their tweet or you can see they are speaking to someone, you just touch the tweet and a window slides out that loads the photo/video/conversation. When you're done looking at it you just slide the extended bit out of the way with your fingers and keep on reading the other tweets in your feed, as normal.

I have another Twitter account and saw that it's got the new Twitter but it wasn't even working properly in IE. :dunno:

Hey, I'm good! :bye: I was just thinking of you yesterday. I hope all is well with you.

Glad to know everything is going well. Things are good here too:pinkbow:

I've actually gotten used to Mika not tweeting. A tweet here and there would be nice, but I really hope he's enjoying whatever he's doing now:wink2:

The year was amazing! But, truth be told, I feel Mika around anyway, even if he's not tweeting or blogging :wink2:

I just know that he EXISTS, even hiding from us. And it's enough for me for the time being. Maybe I'm lucky to fell like that, while others are moaning and moosing?

Yesterday I re-watched Live@Home, and was immensely happy! And I have a lot of other plans :thumb_yello:

+1

I love this way of thinking..:wub2:

:tears::no: Manic Monday and Behind We are Golden vlogs are not longer available on Youtube in Germany. Are we the only country Universal put them off? Manic Monday is my favourite vlog.

I can still see them too.

+1

I love this way of thinking..:wub2:

Thank you :blush-anim-cl:

Ans see - a new article! Mika is alive and kicking :biggrin2: (church's @ss)

:thumb_yello: Actually I think he's not hiding from us but needs some privacy for his creative process.

He's very much alive but he has to focus on his new album (I'm quite sure about that) and current stuff like this lovely and thoughtful blog. It means more to me when I read something which has a touch from his soul and mind than his tweets.:naughty: Even though I love them too.:biggrin2:

:naughty: life is different when he goes back into hiding and isn't touring as much.

it will make the far and in between gig reports even sweeter :fangurl:

i can't wait to hear south america's reports. they've been waiting for so long and for most of them, it will be their first mika experience :blush-anim-cl:

:naughty: life is different when he goes back into hiding and isn't touring as much.

it will make the far and in between gig reports even sweeter :fangurl:

i can't wait to hear south america's reports. they've been waiting for so long and for most of them, it will be their first mika experience :blush-anim-cl:

me too!! :teehee:

and there´s more... the way the south americans speaks spanish is LOVELY,they use the most pompous words ever,and most of them can´t be translated into english,so,i´m really waiting for their reports in spanish.... :naughty:

they deserve this mini-tour.....:thumb_yello:

Archived