Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

we are moaning a lot lately.... and we all know he is going to perform,next 25th october in coimbra,and then,he will go so south america... aren´t we exageratting?? :aah::aah:

nah, we're just bored and are looking for something to talk about. :naughty: i think it's nice to see that mika-related news threads on mfc are busy, it gives you the feeling that something is happening, even though this isn't the case. :teehee:

apart from the column, i guess that can keep us busy for one week, and then we'll start moosing on here again. :roftl:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nah, we're just bored and are looking for something to talk about. :naughty: i think it's nice to see that mika-related news threads on mfc are busy, it gives you the feeling that something is happening, even though this isn't the case. :teehee:

apart from the column, i guess that can keep us busy for one week, and then we'll start moosing on here again. :roftl:

i have already read that column for.... 9834798374689234763284 times...

can i start moosing now???? :aah:

:tears::no: Manic Monday and Behind We are Golden vlogs are not longer available on Youtube in Germany. Are we the only country Universal put them off? Manic Monday is my favourite vlog.

that's weird, i can still see them :blink:

:tears::no: Manic Monday and Behind We are Golden vlogs are not longer available on Youtube in Germany. Are we the only country Universal put them off? Manic Monday is my favourite vlog.

i haven't looked, but mariposa recently also said something like that. she found the vlog somewhere else though, maybe it's still on youtube uploaded by someone else?

german copyright law: :loco::chair:

i have already read that column for.... 9834798374689234763284 times...

can i start moosing now???? :aah:

i don't mind moosing, wasn't it you who complained that we complain too much? :lmao:

I couldn't see the Manic Monday vlog on my iPad the other night even though I could see the other vlogs. I can see it on the web now though. :dunno:

Does anyone have a copy of the Not So Secret Gig vlog? They took that down awhile ago. :crybaby:

I think I've got a copy on my old laptop or something but would like to have it handy.

I couldn't see the Manic Monday vlog on my iPad the other night even though I could see the other vlogs. I can see it on the web now though. :dunno:

Does anyone have a copy of the Not So Secret Gig vlog? They took that down awhile ago. :crybaby:

I think I've got a copy on my old laptop or something but would like to have it handy.

here you are Christine :original:

http://www.mediafire.com/?o2ceyyq1o8e3d9x

:tears: That´s very stupid. :sneaky2:

Dieses Video enthält Content von Sony Music Entertainment. Es ist in deinem Land nicht verfügbar.

I think it is a problem with music from Sony Music Entertainment. Universal didn´t put them off, but we can´t watch it in Germany. This happend to a lot of Videos with music from Sony, ....

mari, our walking media library! :lol3::flowers2: thank you, since christine said it's not online anymore, i downloaded it too. i need some vlogs for this mika-free time. :naughty:

I'd love a new vlog, but at least we have Mika's journalistic endeavours to keep us occupied. The Mika-wilderness is not the boring place it used to be, back in the day.

I think it is a problem with music from Sony Music Entertainment. Universal didn´t put them off, but we can´t watch it in Germany. This happend to a lot of Videos with music from Sony, ....

universal did block several videos as well, seen it on youtube before too. maybe the song "manic monday" is by sony music. :dunno: if they go on like that, they'll soon have blocked youtube completely in germany! :aah:

universal did block several videos as well, seen it on youtube before too. maybe the song "manic monday" is by sony music. :dunno: if they go on like that, they'll soon have blocked youtube completely in germany! :aah:

Yes, and we can't watch Vevo as well. :sad:

Are we some kind of 3rd world country or what? :aah:

mari, our walking media library! :lol3::flowers2: thank you, since christine said it's not online anymore, i downloaded it too. i need some vlogs for this mika-free time. :naughty:

Yes!!! I am going to upload this on my own site, so I can always watch it, thanks.

:flowers2: :flowers2:

you're most welcome! :original:

if anyone needs any other vlogs, pls ask :biggrin2::blush-anim-cl:

Archived