Merlin

Gatagordinha

Any fans of BBC's Merlin out there??

I know we have at least one or two people here on MFC who watch it :naughty:. So I hope to see a few contributions here from others (or shall I just post endless pics of Colin Morgan here, all by myself...either way it's fine :mf_rosetinted:)

:biggrin2:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm enjoying the new series so far, on the whole.

Merlin and Arthur's relationship seems to be maturing, and their scenes are great. I also loved the Merlin/Morgana scene in the crypt..I was dying for Merlin to reveal his magic to her :kaf: (yes I've been dying to use the kind and fine smiley too :aah:).

However I am a bit worried about the show's ratings. Going up against X Factor is very dangerous :blink:. It would be a great shame if it wasn't recomissioned after this series because of falling ratings, because it's a great show and I would miss it.

Time for a few gratuitous pics.

n1007359926_30204866_4854.jpg

merl1.jpg

mumbly_mumpy_merwallthumb4.png

20brad1.jpg

I don't normally go for blond blue-eyed athletic thick types, but Prince Arthur has a fine set of pectorals and keeps showing them off. :blush-anim-cl:

I wil definitely keep watching :teehee:

There are indeed many levels on which to appreciate this show :biggrin2:.

I'm a Merlin girl myself rather than Arthur, but yes, he's not unnattractive :teehee:. Keep watching!

• 2 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
This show was great, so sad it got canceled. Morgana is my favorite :wub2:

Morgana is my favorite too! She is very beautiful! I had read somewhere that Katie was taken to that role for the event. I think She was the assistant costumer on "the Tudors"set. :mf_rosetinted:

But I must say one thing: with everything they have distorted in the series they could end it a little bit better! :banghead: