I look for joy in this place

bowslover

I’ve liked Mika’s singles from the beginning but it took me one concert this summer to discover the fairytale his music is. :shocked: I’ve realized he introduces his fans to real lollipop girls and girls in blue with big busts so I’ve researched on the Mika subject and I got here. Since it will be a looong wait for his 3rd album, I’ve gathered up my courage to join you, hoping I’ll meet amazing people just like an amazing singer. :biggrin2:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I’ve liked Mika’s singles from the beginning but it took me one concert this summer to discover the fairytale his music is. :shocked: I’ve realized he introduces his fans to real lollipop girls and girls in blue with big busts so I’ve researched on the Mika subject and I got here. Since it will be a looong wait for his 3rd album, I’ve gathered up my courage to join you, hoping I’ll meet amazing people just like an amazing singer. :biggrin2:

aw you are welcome here!! :welcomeani::biggrin2::wink2:

you'll have a wonderful time with us!

Nobody realises how lovely Mika really is until they go to a show or google him:aah:

Welcome!! Have fun here!

google is nothing compared to one of his shows!

in my opinion, singers should sound live at least as good as they sound on record but mika's singing is waaay better live and you can't really google that. maybe you can see it on youtube but in poor quality.

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here :biggrin2:.

There are a lot of great videos on Youtube also in very good quality which help us over the next few months. :wink2:

yeah, i know, i tend to listen to his songs on youtube because i like them more live :lmfao:

yeah, i know, i tend to listen to his songs on youtube because i like them more live :lmfao:

I saw him live for seven times and I´m looking forward to the next tour ( whenever it will be ) and I know exactly what you mean. I saved more than 2000 vids from the last tour and it is so interesting to watch the concerts from beginning of the tour, he got better and better.

I saw him live for seven times and I´m looking forward to the next tour ( whenever it will be ) and I know exactly what you mean. I saved more than 2000 vids from the last tour and it is so interesting to watch the concerts from beginning of the tour, he got better and better.

since i have been to just one concert, i'm looking forward to his next tour too :lmfao: i think it's absolutely normal for him to evolve, the bigger you get, the more people expect from you.

Archived