"dearest Mika, i'm so sorry you made me say naughty things about you. i promise it won't happen again today."

*scrubs at some sticky white goo that just won't come off the wall*

hmm... must be marshmallow or something :D

:floor::roftl:

YOU'RE IMPOSSIBLE! And insanely awesome! Teach me, sensei. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

:floor:

i think i'm going to have to voluntarily check myself in here - cos there's a million naughty thoughts you girls put in my head...:teehee:

tumblr_l7z1qv9YZR1qbahb8o1_500.jpg

:floor::roftl:

YOU'RE IMPOSSIBLE! And insanely awesome! Teach me, sensei. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

just keep listening to Mika, watching him dance, and hanging around the MFC. in time it will come to you. :naughty:

tumblr_l7z1qv9YZR1qbahb8o1_500.jpg

just keep listening to Mika, watching him dance, and hanging around the MFC. in time it will come to you. :naughty:

That pic kills me! :roftl: Kreacher, weren't you the one whose mum was a very strong Christian? :teehee: If that's the case, we're on the same league... My mum works for the local church.

Can't help but wonder what went wrong with my upbringing. Good ol' Christian values and here I am, scrubbing marshmallow off of NC's walls... :roftl:

EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!

What is going on in here???? do you NOT know what the Naughty Corner is about???? it is not a place to :fangurl: and :swoon: !

it's a place for reflection! :sneaky2:

please grab a mop, a rag & get this place clean before Willywonka gets here!

it's her home away from home!

EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!

What is going on in here???? do you NOT know what the Naughty Corner is about???? it is not a place to :fangurl: and :swoon: !

*gets a mop and starts wiping before the mod gets even angrier*

I'm sorryyyy... :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!

:yay: tell 'em guy! :naughty::naughty: *runs and leaves NC before i get yelled at too*

i'm more worried about what my husband would say, honestly...:naughty:

yeah i was wondering about that... you didn't know of Mika when you two got married, did you?

That pic kills me! :roftl: Kreacher, weren't you the one whose mum was a very strong Christian? :teehee: If that's the case, we're on the same league... My mum works for the local church.

Can't help but wonder what went wrong with my upbringing. Good ol' Christian values and here I am, scrubbing marshmallow off of NC's walls... :roftl:

yeah, she is! right after i became a Mika fan i mentioned how i discovered him through the WAG video on telly and told her i thought "he's kinda hot". first thing she said was 'Do you lust after him?' of course i said no but inside i was all 'damn how'd she know?' :blush-anim-cl: i never mentioned the WAG video again.

i think too much religion forced on someone has the opposite effect.

EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!

OOPS! :shocked: damn! i mean dang! *gets to scrubbing the floor*

yeah i was wondering about that... you didn't know of Mika when you two got married, did you?

OOPS! :shocked: damn! i mean dang! *gets to scrubbing the floor*

no i didn't...:naughty:

i agree about the religion...:wink2:

soo...i'll just keep you girls company whilst you scrub...:biggrin2:

do not leave this thread until you have permission from RAK1, me or if Willywonka is satisfied with the cleanliness of her home!

:lmfao:

Woah, am I in that much trouble?! :shocked::roftl:

:yay: tell 'em guy! :naughty::naughty: *runs and leaves NC before i get yelled at too*

Partner in crime in our little threesome, you stay here and start scrubbing! :sneaky2:

yeah, she is! right after i became a Mika fan i mentioned how i discovered him through the WAG video on telly and told her i thought "he's kinda hot". first thing she said was 'Do you lust after him?' of course i said no but inside i was all 'damn how'd she know?' :blush-anim-cl: i never mentioned the WAG video again.

OMG! :roftl:

I agree with you on the religion thing though, you should've seen my mum's face when I was about 14 and started listening to Marilyn Manson... :teehee: I've never actually told her I'm an agnostic/atheist but I guess she knows by now.

soo...i'll just keep you girls company whilst you scrub...:biggrin2:

*throws you a rag and a bucket of hot soap water*

Now get that marsmallow off and don't you dare leave before you're finished! :wags_finger:

"When you get here remember to confess your sin, explain why your here and which forum member sent you"

hi, i'm kreacher & i'm a Mikasbuttaholic. Nas sent me here for talking about pinching & biting & slapping Mika's butt and making her envision that scene or something.

i learned my lesson, i think i can leave and go back to Mika's butt thread now :biggrin2:

Woah, am I in that much trouble?! :shocked::roftl:

Partner in crime in our little threesome, you stay here and start scrubbing! :sneaky2:

I agree with you on the religion thing though, you should've seen my mum's face when I was about 14 and started listening to Marilyn Manson... :teehee: I've never actually told her I'm an agnostic/atheist but I guess she knows by now.

*throws you a rag and a bucket of hot soap water*

Now get that marsmallow off and don't you dare leave before you're finished! :wags_finger:

hey no need to start throwing stuff..!:sneaky2: i think that's how this place got so dirty in the first place..:aah:

fine i'll scrub, i'll scrub...:aah:

it probably looked a lot like mine after she found out i listened Marilyn Manson when i too was about 14 :roftl:

thank holy johnny i don't have to live with her anymore!

hey no need to start throwing stuff..!:sneaky2: i think that's how this place got so dirty in the first place..:aah:

i thought it was because Mika's been spitting out mouthfuls of chubby bunny marshmallows :teehee:

"When you get here remember to confess your sin, explain why your here and which forum member sent you"

hi, i'm kreacher & i'm a Mikasbuttaholic. Nas sent me here for talking about pinching & biting & slapping Mika's butt and making her envision that scene or something.

i learned my lesson, i think i can leave and go back to Mika's butt thread now :biggrin2:

Even if you were allowed to leave, that butt thread (well, knowing you ANY thread) will get you back here in about 5 minutes... :naughty:

You're only making the situation worse! :roftl:

Since I sincerely repent saying all those naughty things, I shall confess properly too...

Nas sent me here because I said something about slapping Mika's butt... And I guess the thing about chicken and whipped cream didn't help either.

*scrubs fiercely*

:lmfao:

didn't you hear what guy said? :aah:

but...but...if i sent ppl here why exactly am i scrubbing along WITH you??:shocked::blink:

Even if you were allowed to leave, that butt thread (well, knowing you ANY thread) will get you back here in about 5 minutes... :naughty:

You're only making the situation worse! :roftl:

Since I sincerely repent saying all those naughty things, I shall confess properly too...

Nas sent me here because I said something about slapping Mika's butt... And I guess the thing about chicken and whipped cream didn't help either.

*scrubs fiercely*

exactly!:aah:

NC had never been more funny place :fisch:

i've laughed so much here today. :roftl: so in addition to getting in trouble with mods, probably making Da Boss scared of me once his spies tell Him what's been going on here, making myself feel guilty for objectifying Him, i'm probably gonna get fired from my job once someone figures out that my tasks are not that funny :teehee::doh:

it probably looked a lot like mine after she found out i listened Marilyn Manson when i too was about 14 :roftl:

thank holy johnny i don't have to live with her anymore!

:shocked:

Are you me? Or am I you? This is getting way too creepy!

but...but...if i sent ppl here why exactly am i scrubbing along WITH you??:shocked::blink:

I told you I was going to drag you here with me... :teehee::roftl:

i've laughed so much here today. :roftl: so in addition to getting in trouble with mods, probably making Da Boss scared of me once his spies tell Him what's been going on here, making myself feel guilty for objectifying Him, i'm probably gonna get fired from my job once someone figures out that my tasks are not that funny :teehee::doh:

Agreed, agreed, AGREED! :aah: I've laughed so hard tonight! I'm going to miss MFC this weekend when I get to my boyfriends place... :teehee:

naw you won't get fired they'll just think you're *really* happy to be doing ur job..:naughty:

:shocked:

Are you me? Or am I you? This is getting way too creepy!

I told you I was going to drag you here with me... :teehee::roftl:

Agreed, agreed, AGREED! :aah: I've laughed so hard tonight! I'm going to miss MFC this weekend when I get to my boyfriends place... :teehee:

we'll miss you too...but u better make sure you get outta the NC first..:teehee:

naw you won't get fired they'll just think you're *really* happy to be doing ur job..:naughty:

we'll miss you too...but u better make sure you get outta the NC first..:teehee:

They wouldn't make me spend the whole weekend here would they?

... Would they?! :shocked:

Okay, I'm getting a tootbrush to scrub those nasty tiles, this place is going to be squeaky clean! :roftl:

They wouldn't make me spend the whole weekend here would they?

... Would they?! :shocked:

Okay, I'm getting a tootbrush to scrub those nasty tiles, this place is going to be squeaky clean! :roftl:

Yeah, we would!!!:sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2:

WHAT'S THE FUSS AROUND HERE TODAY?

AND WHY AREN'T THE TILES ALL SCRUBBED YET????:sneaky2::sneaky2:

Just bursted out laughing reading back...

Yeah, we would!!!:sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2:

WHAT'S THE FUSS AROUND HERE TODAY?

AND WHY AREN'T THE TILES ALL SCRUBBED YET????:sneaky2::sneaky2:

Just bursted out laughing reading back...

*looks up from her shining patch of newly scrubbed floor*

surely not me too? see i'm an innocent little angel now :angel_not:

:naughty: