No way, young lady:mf_rosetinted:. You have just said that I'd better queue to get an autograph from you... So, you must clean for 2 days more :)

:mf_rosetinted: dont sell it on ebay:mf_rosetinted:

By the way, I have just bought a huge watermelon and put it in the unexistant fridge. If you're thirsty/hungry you can have some :thumb_yello:

*shares smarties*

:roftl::roftl:

the watermelon of course:mf_rosetinted: if its been in the NC, its famous:mf_rosetinted:

Yeaaaah... Suuuureeee...:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

A famous watermelon...:mf_rosetinted:

No more smarties, Roxy. I think someone stole your smarties and left colour pills instead... And those pills seem to be... famous like the watermelon:mf_rosetinted:

I'm going to bed, peeps, so, please, don't make noise. There's people who live here!!!:sneaky2:

Yeaaaah... Suuuureeee...:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

A famous watermelon...:mf_rosetinted:

No more smarties, Roxy. I think someone stole your smarties and left colour pills instead... And those pills seem to be... famous like the watermelon:mf_rosetinted:

I'm going to bed, peeps, so, please, don't make noise. There's people who live here!!!:sneaky2:

peeps?

*look around* theres only me here:mf_rosetinted::lmfao:!!!!!!!!!!!

goodnight ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I can't believe everyone behaved for so long!!!! :clap:

Got sent here by dreamy queen , but Wonkita started it ...

Eriko is in Da Boss'nose (bugger), I'm in his eye (ok), but Wonka wants to move from nose where she is with Eriko to b***...so I asked Wonka what she was and ran away...

The whole story is on facebook where DQ tagged us on a wonderful Mika artwok she made :wub2:

I'm scrubbing, it's very dirty because no one was sent there for a long time...I see spiders webs...and nose buggers, that's all .. :mf_rosetinted:

Eriko is in Da Boss's nose (bugger), I'm in his eye (ok), but Wonka wants to move from nose where she is with Eriko to b***...so I asked Wonka what she was and ran away...

The whole story is on facebook where DQ tagged us on a wonderful Mika artwok she made :wub2:

I'm scrubbing, it's very dirty because no one was sent there for a long time...I see spiders webs...and nose buggers :aah:

Aakeeeey... clean this place a bit, till you finish I will fry some chicken so you can have a snack after your hard work :chkn:.

Eriko is in Da Boss'nose (bugger), I'm in his eye (ok), but Wonka wants to move from nose where she is with Eriko to b***...so I asked Wonka what she was and ran away...

I'm scrubbing, it's very dirty because no one was sent there for a long time...I see spiders webs...and nose buggers, that's all .. :mf_rosetinted:

I had nothing to do with it....:mf_rosetinted:

Eriko just strted saying she was on Mika's nose and i didn't get you were all talking about tags...

I'm completely innocent...:mf_rosetinted:

Aakeeeey... clean this place a bit, till you finish I will fry some chicken so you can have a snack after your hard work :chkn:.

Nooooo way!

No food in the NC!!!!:no:

Wonka, please take care of her...

She regrets nothing & i'm afraid she will flee!!! :sneaky2:

:aah:

I'm sending you to DA DUNGEONS!!!!

I don't even care what u done, it must be something awful coming from u, Ingster!:mf_rosetinted: