I feel so ashamed of my slip (wish there was a head in hands smilie):doh:

Oh, Rosie, don't be...

I even played with it in Wonkaland this afternoon and got away with it....:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

no need for any photoshop images wonka :naughty:

:teehee:

:blush-anim-cl:

check with wonka... she has a long list of things to do for you.

she's our tenant.

:sneaky2:

I won't charge Rosie as she' s my friend and besides one of the founders here...:sneaky2:

:biggrin2:

Oh, Rosie, don't be...

I even played with it in Wonkaland this afternoon and got away with it....:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

:teehee:

:blush-anim-cl:

I won't charge Rosie as she' s my friend and besides one of the founders here...:sneaky2:

:biggrin2:

Thank you Wonka, I'll buy you a drink in Porto:thumb_yello:

I was sent here because... :mf_rosetinted: erm... :mf_rosetinted: I don´t remember....

But I´ll clean and stuff :biggrin2:

*cleans* & *stuff* :aah:

I've got the feeling that you didn't do anything but you sent yourself here cause you love to be here....:roftl:

Thank you Wonka, I'll buy you a drink in Porto:thumb_yello:

:huglove:

I was sent here because... :mf_rosetinted: erm... :mf_rosetinted: I don´t remember....

But I´ll clean and stuff :biggrin2:

*cleans* & *stuff* :aah:

Ahhhh, no you don't, you've said you'd sit on Mika's lap to see if his tool worked or not, or something along this line...:mf_rosetinted:

I wasn't sent here, just wanted to say that Mika really needs to change that title. Too many MFCers are sent here because of this :shocked:

oohh, not so many...:wink2:only 4 or sth. I wasn't sent either (maybe I should have been sent:wink2:) so I need to go now...

I wasn't sent here, just wanted to say that Mika really needs to change that title. Too many MFCers are sent here because of this :shocked:

His fault, not ours:mf_rosetinted:

Mikaaaaaaa!!!!!! Come to the NC:wink2:There's 4 naughty MFCers waiting for yoooouuuuuuu!!!!!!!:roftl::teehee:

I'm not complaining :naughty: I love to wash his cups :wub2:

What we'll gonna do if he changes the title? We will be bored! Unless he creates something more impressive :das:

:huglove:

Ahhhh, no you don't, you've said you'd sit on Mika's lap to see if his tool worked or not, or something along this line...:mf_rosetinted:

i did??? :shocked::shocked:

what a naughty girl I am :mf_rosetinted:

but I´ll sit "there" and will check "that".

:floor: :floor:

Ok, challenge accepted:mf_rosetinted:

*Brings a chair, a couch, a mattress, loads of books and fills the fridge*

Hello Wonkita, you won't be alone here anymore. Till Rosa confesses her sins I'll be here with you;)

Good!

Finally, a partner in crime...:thumb_yello:

:mf_rosetinted:

I´m here now, voluntarily, since I imagine someone will sent me here after my last comment on wonkaland :mf_rosetinted:

I just wanted to know which part of Mika´s body sewers measured since they always sew the sleeves too short.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: