I see mika in people

szára

Hi everybody,

I'm a newbee and I actually subscribed already a while ago but was too shy to write. You guys seem like a great bunch of people so I thought I do a little introduction.

I saw Mika live for the first time this summer at Sziget. I knew him already so while I was at the festival anyways I thought I would check him out. Wow what a good choice. What an energy and positive vibes!!! Really amazing :clap:

Since then I've been listening to his music all the time. Especially when I need a little boost or have something I look up too. It gives me a good positive feeling and confidence to go on.

Lately something freaky has started to happen to me. I've started to see Mika in people. Suddenly on the TV or on the street I think people look like him and the other day I even thought that my boyfriend looked a bit like him, though he totally doesn't.

Is this the Mika virus spreading in me?? :eek:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow!

Does your boyfriend look like Mika? Tell me where I can spot him in Budapest

:fangurl:

:teehee:

If you click on the picture in my signature, you will arrive at the Hungarian thread. Please feel free to post and introduce yourself there - no personal details are necessary, just any thoughts.

we have been discussing X faktor lately:naughty:

:welcomeani:

Hi everybody,

I'm a newbee and I actually subscribed already a while ago but was too shy to write. You guys seem like a great bunch of people so I thought I do a little introduction.

I saw Mika live for the first time this summer at Sziget. I knew him already so while I was at the festival anyways I thought I would check him out. Wow what a good choice. What an energy and positive vibes!!! Really amazing :clap:

Since then I've been listening to his music all the time. Especially when I need a little boost or have something I look up too. It gives me a good positive feeling and confidence to go on.

Lately something freaky has started to happen to me. I've started to see Mika in people. Suddenly on the TV or on the street I think people look like him and the other day I even thought that my boyfriend looked a bit like him, though he totally doesn't.

Is this the Mika virus spreading in me?? :eek:

:naughty: welcome to MFC! i hope you have a good time here. :yay:

i try and try to see Mika in my hubby, but it's just not happening.

could be the hair (or lack thereof) the weight, the height,

the age, the voice... i don't know, but it's not working for me :no:

:naughty:

HI and :welcomeani: to the MFC :D LOL That's awesome I was having the exact same thought the other day. I've been dreaming of Mika for 2-3 days now. I love it. But I have begun to think that people are starting to look like him too. It was so freaky--a couple of days ago I walked into a door because I thought he was by our library. The theme is: You're not alone lol

Wow!

Does your boyfriend look like Mika? Tell me where I can spot him in Budapest

:fangurl:

If you click on the picture in my signature, you will arrive at the Hungarian thread. Please feel free to post and introduce yourself there - no personal details are necessary, just any thoughts.

we have been discussing X faktor lately:naughty:

:welcomeani:

nope that is the freaky thing, he doesn't look like Mika at all. Although when he is drunk he dances a bit like Mika.

I saw the Hungarian thread, but I don't speak Hungarian. I live in Budapest but I'm actually Dutch.

btw thank you everybody for the warm welcome. You are all too nice!

HI and :welcomeani: to the MFC :D LOL That's awesome I was having the exact same thought the other day. I've been dreaming of Mika for 2-3 days now. I love it. But I have begun to think that people are starting to look like him too. It was so freaky--a couple of days ago I walked into a door because I thought he was by our library. The theme is: You're not alone lol

hihi that's so funny that you had it too. It's reassuring to hear I found others!

nope that is the freaky thing, he doesn't look like Mika at all. Although when he is drunk he dances a bit like Mika.

:roftl:

I saw the Hungarian thread, but I don't speak Hungarian. I live in Budapest but I'm actually Dutch.

well if you want to ask any of us for some local insights / explanations on weird customs or find a place to vent about our country, you are most welcome - we'll try to comfort you :wink2:

:bye:Welcome to MFC! Have a great time Mikaing with us and ask if you need anything! :huglove:

Mika virus is the best you can get so enjoy it here! :lmfao:

Please visit http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2420&highlight=Mika+player

and http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23740&highlight=wonkaland

These threads are so much fun! Enjoy them! :)

LOL! My mom points out evey guy she thinks looks the tiniest bit like Mika! Yesterday we saw this guy jay walking he had blonde hair, wore really dark clothes and mascera and she says, "Look! There's Mika! Look at his curly hair!" and this guy was wearing a hat, he's sooooo Mika! XD

:roftl:

well if you want to ask any of us for some local insights / explanations on weird customs or find a place to vent about our country, you are most welcome - we'll try to comfort you :wink2:

hihi thanks. There might be a day soon that I need to do that. You Hungarians are sometimes hard to figure out :wink2:

Maybe I'll also try the Hungarian thread to practice my Hungarian a bit. Although it's very bad, but it's also soooooooooo freaking hard!!!:aah:

Everybody thank you for the great welcome messages!!!!

Archived