Clarin: "En una fiesta puedo ser un retardado" (17/11/2010)

PurpleCat

:naughty: yeah mika.... what about 40 yrs old :sneaky2:

well, he'll get there some day too! we'll see what he thinks of 40 yrs old people when he does! :roftl:

The boy must be careful or he will have some good explanation to do with some 40-year olds:naughty:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

T4P! :flowers2:

*gets desperate and tries to get today's newpaper :naughty:*

It's a really bad translation the one Clarin did, it's a pity... I bet he didn't say those things like that, he doesn't talk like that and the tittle sounds awful in Spanish, kinda offensive in fact... And when he talked about the relax thing, I bet he wasn't talking about what the reporter said.

Translation of the black parts (which are the most important):

At 10pm is planned to be this young artist, Freddie Mercury's heritor on stage to introduce his last album TBWKTM...He's coming with a team of 50 people, and his colorful spectacle, includes 8 people on stage. "I always new I was going to have this profession of creating ilussions", said Mika, who studied to be an opera singer and ended up installing a truly circus on stage.

Interesting :das: :

(the second paragraph in black):

Only Mika and the Sissor Sisters required huge rooms for their stay, but the rest is the same for all of them : Wine from Chile (behave Mika :aah:) and champagne (OMG, please Mika, drink after you finish your show):lol3:

you naughty:roftl:

thanks for translating:wub2:

Yes, hello?? I think I've demonstrated to Mika a couple of times that I know more about the internet than he does. :teehee:

perhaps he needs a refresher course :sneaky2:

If you need help, I am not very far:roftl:

ok, we can have a 40ish to 30ish talk some day! :biggrin2:

Found what they were talking about (actually my brother did :mf_rosetinted:), I didn't know about this :aah:

OMG! I was looking for that

is soo bizar!! yet is pretty awesome I wish the militars would apreciate music like that in my country :aah:

:naughty: yeah mika.... what about 40 yrs old :sneaky2:

well, he'll get there some day too! we'll see what he thinks of 40 yrs old people when he does! :roftl:

Well, he already talked about age and getting older in his previous interview, and I wasn't pleased :sneaky2::roftl:

Thanks for posting and translating this article!! :thumb_yello:

Found what they were talking about (actually my brother did :mf_rosetinted:), I didn't know about this :aah:

Yes, I fully understand why Mika was shocked by watching this interpretation of his song :naughty: -- it's exactly the opposite of his meaning of music - no moving, all stereotype and banned on a fixed place in double-sense.

And those 40+ - thing is an own topic to talk with him, youngsters pff ! :shun:

Thanks a lot for posting and translation Ceci:huglove:

Great work:flowers2:

Btw, didn't he talk about people in the music industry who are over 40. and basically not about his "old" fans?:blink:

Cos in that case I'm out like many others :naughty:

Btw, didn't he talk about people in the music industry who are over 40. and basically not about his "old" fans?:blink:

Yes he did :wink2:

I don't feel concerned at all :fisch:.. and you don't have to..

I wanna learn that!

(they should come out with sheet music. or a real (fake) book, Mika edition! :D )

but there are books with sheet music of both Mika's albums!

just look at:

http://www.musicroom.com/Search/Find.aspx?searchtext=Mika

(it takes a 40+ to know these things! :naughty:)

I read both Spanish and English version, twice. I do believe that he meant the people of the music business who want to make money out of him but ignore the fact that there is something out there called internet, they can't make as much profite out of it. Mika loves his fans no matter what age there having or whatever. He does respect older people above 40 think about his mum, Christian Loubutin... so don't feel bad or be angry. when you're in the middle of an intervieuw you have to give quick replys and it doesn' t always come out the right way :wink2:

I read both Spanish and English version, twice. I do believe that he meant the people of the music business who want to make money out of him but ignore the fact that there is something out there called internet, they can't make as much profite out of it. Mika loves his fans no matter what age there having or whatever. He does respect older people above 40 think about his mum, Christian Loubutin... so don't feel bad or be angry. when you're in the middle of an intervieuw you have to give quick replys and it doesn' t always come out the right way :wink2:

You get the point, I've understood it the same way like you.:wink2:

I don't feel neither bad nor angry, it was just a joke-refference to some other MFCrs posters who are over 40. :roftl::naughty:

Archived