The birdie Tshirt and other weird clothing thread

willywonka

The lower part of this outfit really deserves a pride of place here :huh:

Look at his legs like sticks in the weird white tights :blink: it's not really flattering :teehee:

blade4.jpg

mmmm i've always loved me some pale guys :naughty:

if only the rest of Him matched His legs :roftl:

Dunno :dunno:

I think too that this costume is far from gasmic, but anyway he looks great in it. At least, it is not ridiculous, and, according to the fashion of M-A times, it is gorgeous :wub2:

Well, this could have been much worse for sure :naughty:

Like this....

KingLouisXIVREX_468x691.jpg

or this....

CurlyEltonREX_468x829.jpg

At least, Mika shows a certain sense of sobriety in his vision of the 18th century fashion :mf_rosetinted:.... unlike Elton John :teehee:

Well, this could have been much worse for sure :naughty:

Like this....

KingLouisXIVREX_468x691.jpg

or this....

CurlyEltonREX_468x829.jpg

At least, Mika shows a certain sense of sobriety in his vision of the 18th century fashion :mf_rosetinted:.... unlike Elton John :teehee:

you see this is why i don't really understand why journalists call meeks 'flamboyant'....creative, out-of-the-box etc, yes..but not "flamboyant" when the bar has been set soooo high! lol

you see this is why i don't really understand why journalists call meeks 'flamboyant'....creative, out-of-the-box etc, yes..but not "flamboyant" when the bar has been set soooo high! lol

probably because those journalists were not born when Elton John was wearing those wigs. he,s been pretty low profile the last years:mf_rosetinted:

probably because those journalists were not born when Elton John was wearing those wigs. he,s been pretty low profile the last years:mf_rosetinted:

good point!:thumb_yello:

though i prolly wasn't even born when elton was wearing those wigs, but still know about them...can't expect some of these journalists to do research...:teehee:

• 3 weeks later...

I've gone through the entire thread and I've never had so much fun in my life, I'm in tears right now. :roftl:

I usually like Mika's fashion sense, but the weird yellow-tinted sunglasses are unacceptable. Sure there were some clothes in this thread that I can't understand (like the birdie shirt), but I think the sunglasses are by far the worst thing I've seen. :biggrin2: I don't know why I have such a problem with them but I really really dislike them. :puking:

I've gone through the entire thread and I've never had so much fun in my life, I'm in tears right now. :roftl:

I usually like Mika's fashion sense, but the weird yellow-tinted sunglasses are unacceptable. Sure there were some clothes in this thread that I can't understand (like the birdie shirt), but I think the sunglasses are by far the worst thing I've seen. :biggrin2: I don't know why I have such a problem with them but I really really dislike them. :puking:

Hehe! Finally I've met someone who dislikes these glasses as much as I do! Even birdie t-shirt and rolled up pants became cute thingies after a year, but these yellow glasses are the worst thing Mika has got. :naughty:

Hehe! Finally I've met someone who dislikes these glasses as much as I do! Even birdie t-shirt and rolled up pants became cute thingies after a year, but these yellow glasses are the worst thing Mika has got. :naughty:

Yay for similar taste in sunglasses! :clap:

I don't see the problem with the rolled up pants though, I think they're kinda cute! He's tall and he's got nice legs so he can pull it off. :naughty:

i totally agree about the yellow-tinted sunglasses! just yesterday i was watching the chubby bunny interview, it's so adorable but those glasses make me wanna :puke: they're sooo distracting & unnecessary.

i'd take Mika in the birdie shirt AND rolled-up pants 100 times over just one instance of those sunglasses. seriously they make me mad :teehee:

i totally agree about the yellow-tinted sunglasses! just yesterday i was watching the chubby bunny interview, it's so adorable but those glasses make me wanna :puke: they're sooo distracting & unnecessary.

i'd take Mika in the birdie shirt AND rolled-up pants 100 times over just one instance of those sunglasses. seriously they make me mad :teehee:

And I had no idea about your feelings till now???:aah: you're the 3d!:roftl:

Yes, those glasses completely spoiled the interview, it would be such a cute vid!

Hope Mika doesn't have them hidden in drawer somewhere. If tomorrow we will see him in those glasses, it will mean the only one thing: he lurks this thread :bleh:

Yes! My thoughts exactly! :biggrin2:

I guess what bothers me the most with them is the fact that they remind me of this:

Anastacia_300.jpg

Hope Mika doesn't have them hidden in drawer somewhere. If tomorrow we will see him in those glasses, it will mean the only one thing: he lurks this thread :bleh:

:roftl:

In case he DOES lurk this thread: Dear Mika, if you still have those glasses could you kindly take them out of your drawer and step on them. Maybe even jump a couple times so that you can never wear them again. :roftl:

:roftl:

In case he DOES lurk this thread: Dear Mika, if you still have those glasses could you kindly take them out of your drawer and step on them. Maybe even jump a couple times so that you can never wear them again. :roftl:

*crack crack*

Have I heard something? :shocked:

And I had no idea about your feelings till now???:aah: you're the 3d!:roftl:

Yes, those glasses completely spoiled the interview, it would be such a cute vid!

I hate those glasses too!!! :groupwave: I cannot begin to descibe how silly/unflattering/stupid they look :aah:

I hate those glasses too!!! :groupwave: I cannot begin to descibe how silly/unflattering/stupid they look :aah:

i'm so glad other fans agree about those sunglasses! i've always been afraid to say anything bad about them :blush-anim-cl:

maybe Mika will come and spank us for our insolence

*crack crack*

Have I heard something? :shocked:

I think that was the sound of justice happening! :shocked:

i'm so glad other fans agree about those sunglasses! i've always been afraid to say anything bad about them :blush-anim-cl:

And look at me, my first days as a member on MFC and I'm already saying bad things about him. Maybe I do deserve a spanking! :naughty:

Fight the power of the glasses.

Although they are not much better than these :roftl: ---> :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, Yeah, Mika, spank us! :chkn:

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

I think that was the sound of justice happening! :shocked:

And look at me, my first days as a member on MFC and I'm already saying bad things about him. Maybe I do deserve a spanking! :naughty:

Don't worry, we will spoil you even more.