• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ppfft ..

My 4 and 5 year old do! .. :blush-anim-cl:

... tho my 4 year old son loves singing 'Big Girl' at the top of his voice walking down the street .. cos he gets the most looks and stares!! (and I get the most tutts .. which he also relishes!) :blink:

.. and don't get me started about my 5 year old daughter and lollipop. She was teaching it to her mates when she was in Nursery .. I'm just glad that I don't have to pick her up from school!!! :shocked:

Mika has corrupted my kids!!! (does it make me a bad mum?) :boxed:

It's all good fun tho ..

it's harmless ..

.. and they don't understand half of the stuff that they sing

anyway ..

x nimmie x

oh and the trousers remind me of Rupert the Bear ... nice touch!

Not just yours... He has also corrupted the kids in hosp. :mf_rosetinted:

more pictures:

sr1.jpg

sr5.jpg

See?? The lil girl does the exact same ''lip biting'' thingie...:mf_rosetinted:

Typical...

oh dear,don´t wish being a girl in hospital....

:aah:

:teehee::teehee:

533235mikavisitelhopita.jpg

533237mikavisitelhopita.jpg

Awww :wub2:

What is up with those Pants ? It looks like he stole somones pillow cases :shocked::aah:

Sorry sorry , i didn't mean that , plus there's a brilliant smile which covers up :teehee::biggrin2:

it's very good indeed.

i wanted to donate blood too but i can't because i've been very ill in the past. so i have to wait a few years

I can't donate blood either, though I enquired about doing so many years ago. But I'm on continuous medication for all of my life, so they wouldn't let me do it. But well done to Mika. I wonder what blood group he is. mine is O-Negative

I can't donate blood either, though I enquired about doing so many years ago. But I'm on continuous medication for all of my life, so they wouldn't let me do it. But well done to Mika. I wonder what blood group he is. mine is O-Negative

I can't too :sad: but it's normal it's too dangerous for me with my chronic anemia. I hope a day I could give my blood :biggrin2:

I wonder too what blood group Mika is. I'm AB negative :teehee:

I can't too :sad: but it's normal it's too dangerous for me with my chronic anemia. I hope a day I could give my blood :biggrin2:

I wonder too what blood group Mika is. I'm AB negative :teehee:

The same here (anemia + medicaments). I'm B - Negative and donated blood only 2 times in my life for the sake of my mother.

And my Keti is also 0- Negative.

But my husband is 0- Positive and he's the honoured donater in our country.:wink2:

Well done Mr. Mika!!! Think he is a very sensitive young man who isn't indifferent to other people. Donating his blood could be an incentive to others to do it too. I'ts not as bad as many think, I'm doing this since years and I'm also registered for( oh I hope it's the right word) bone marrow donation