The Fuzzy Trickster

Trix the Mubbin

HELLO! First off - my name's really Brittany, but every good Mubbin needs a proper fitting name, right? :biggrin2: So please, call me Trix. Or Trixter. Or on an off day, Trixie. Or Mumble. Or Mubbles. Don't ask about those two. :aah:

Okay, so many years ago, here in the United States, a commercial came on. It was a few months after my mom died, and it was the first time I danced like a maniac to a song in a commercial since her death. That song was Lollipop.

Much more recently however, I was playing a dance game on Facebook, and One Foot Boy came on. That pushed the stone wheel that had been carved by Lollipop, and... Here I am.

I originally was a lurker, but while browsing a Mikagasmic thread, I finally said (out loud, I should mention) "ALRIGHT! That's it!" and now I've been embraced into the elusively small United States branch of Mubbinland. I'm glad. It's warm and fuzzy here and Mika's music is always playing somewhere in the background.

My name is Trix, and.... I have a Mika problem. :naughty:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Trix, my name is Bia and... I'm Mika's addicted, but I don't wanna cure myself :teehee: Anyway, welcome to MFC, have fun and a GOLDEN New Year here, sweet :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

*Sends greetings from Brazil* :huglove:

Welcome! :thumb_yello: Hope you enjoy it here :teehee:

May I ask what commercial was it that lollipop was on?

... :sweatdrop: I really wish I remembered! I was trying to find it on YouTube with no luck... All I remember is it was a commercial and it had Lollipop in it and I loved it.

Thank you to you all for the welcomes! :blush-anim-cl:

It'll take me awhile to get completely assimilated. Not only does my ADHD cause me to get distracted and post slowly, but I'm just naturally quiet, so I won't post much... BUT(T)! :roftl: I'm glad to be here. It feels like home.

:wub2: MFC, sweet MFC.

Archived