Say Something Random Part 11!!!

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Y'know... sometimes I wish my relatives wouldn't add me on facebook, I mean, why would I want my great aunts commenting all over my statuses???

Don't accept the request. I've declined my mom's friend request. :naughty:

Y'know... sometimes I wish my relatives wouldn't add me on facebook, I mean, why would I want my great aunts commenting all over my statuses???

I never had that problem with myspace. Maybe it's too easy to find people on facebook?

Only a few of my extended relatives comment of every single one of my status'. And usually it's because they haven't figured out how to update their own status yet.

I don't mind though, they're just trying to stay connected with the side of the family they never get see.

I never had that problem with myspace. Maybe it's too easy to find people on facebook?

Only a few of my extended relatives comment of every single one of my status'. And usually it's because they haven't figured out how to update their own status yet.

I don't mind though, they're just trying to stay connected with the side of the family they never get see.

My family lives like... 5 minutes from me though.. :teehee: Okay, mayble like 15 minutes but still... it's embarrassing! Especially when they tag me in things like dogs drinking out of toilets or something! I'm just like, "OMGU4G4UJ UNTAG NOW!" :aah:

My family lives like... 5 minutes from me though.. :teehee: Okay, mayble like 15 minutes but still... it's embarrassing! Especially when they tag me in things like dogs drinking out of toilets or something! I'm just like, "OMGU4G4UJ UNTAG NOW!" :aah:

Lucky, I wished I lived closer to my extended family . . . some days.

haha, had a few of those. My biggest problem is family tagging me in pictures of myself that I really hate. Those are a big UNTAG followed by me begging them to take the picture down. :roftl:

Archived