2011 - MIKA @ Magic Numbers Secret Gig, London - 22 Jan REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS

Droopsy

WE JUST FOUND A GEM IN THE YOUNGLING FORUM!

Thoughts? :teehee: Most of us over there are sure he did. :naughty:

He did, but it ain't what he said in my dream last night:mf_rosetinted:

Just kidding, but really, what's new?:naughty:

He did, but it ain't what he said in my dream last night:mf_rosetinted:

Just kidding, but really, what's new?:naughty:

You and your jokes... I've only been here about a month and I know not to completely trust you. :roftl: I haven't fallen for any of your tricks! I'm proud. :aah:

Back on topic... :biggrin2:

Has anyone posted Vanessa's videos yet? She was sitting on the other side of the piano.

[YOUTUBE]VyT4_ZVtik0[/YOUTUBE]

T4p Christine, and Vanessa :thumb_yello:

Thank you!

This version of Rains is utterly amazing. I totally prefer the slow version to the dance beat one on the CD.

"I thought I found the man I wanted..." !? I'm not imagining it, am I? :blush-anim-cl:

Watches the vid ....

No, u aren't

:teehee:

Yaaay! Glad for u Mika

maybe it´s the original lyrics when he wrote that :mf_rosetinted:

:rolleyes: Mmmm, why not, maybe u've got a point.

the biggest THANK YOU to Christine for such a detailed report ... i wouldn't have told about it better )))

and for the links to Vanessa's videos ... and thanks to Vanessa for her videos ... coz her view point was really really good!!!

i really enjoyed this Mika-band interaction part and improvisation ... and how Mika conducted the band showing everybody what he wants from each member

only now watching the video i realize that it was a full-length set )) coz during the gig i hadn't even notices how time passed

Thank u everyone for your reports :thumb_yello:

I reject that hypothesis. Clearly Mika is telling us he's a pirate! :shocked::roftl:

Oh lovely! So nice to see it from another point of view. :wub2:

Yo, ho, haul together,

hoist the colors high.

Heave ho,

thieves and beggars,

never shall we die.:mf_rosetinted:

You and your jokes... I've only been here about a month and I know not to completely trust you. :roftl: I haven't fallen for any of your tricks! I'm proud. :aah:

Back on topic... :biggrin2:

As a matter of fact, I actually did dream about him last night:naughty:

Has anyone posted Vanessa's videos yet? She was sitting on the other side of the piano.

[YOUTUBE]E7QMjhP-hi8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]nmqPQ16MrFc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]4KOyLo4lxLs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]N8zYPaVy2H4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]3vzN2rPiAXM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]G-2PDA_6E4E[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]qzUsWJuRh94[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]VyT4_ZVtik0[/YOUTUBE]

Hi!!:biggrin2:

Thanks Christine to have posted my videos, I wanted to upload all my videos before to share them with us, but not matter :wink2:

I will post my other videos on the MFC when I will upload them on Youtube :thumb_yello:

Thanks Christine to have posted my videos, I wanted to upload all my videos before to share them with us, but not matter :wink2:

I will post my other videos on the MFC when I will upload them on Youtube :thumb_yello:

that'll be just great!

can't wait!!!

this view from your seat is just :thumb_yello: !!!

Oh sorry, I wasn't sure if you were even going to post on MFC. I'm glad you're here!!

Thanks so much for the videos. I'm looking forward to the others. :flowers2:

Yeah something like that. :teehee:

I wonder if he would admit it if he was asked.

I was laughing a lot. I am not really shy anyway but after a few glasses of champagne...well... :mf_rosetinted:

I am really scared to see the official video. :aah:

excuses :mf_rosetinted:

i do wanna see that video!!!!

I finally had time to listen to the gig from start to end. The cherry on top - to listen AND watch is yet to come :wub2:. Sweet anticipation :blush-anim-cl:. I wouldn't have called it a gig, rather a rehearsal. With audience. Until I heard Happy Ending. Now I'm spellbound. WHAT A VOICE! :swoon:

And this is the perfectionist speaking, who generally prefers listening to the studio recordings compared to gig vids and other unpolished versions :naughty:

:fangurl:ing mode ON x100

I finally had time to listen to the gig from start to end. The cherry on top - to listen AND watch is yet to come :wub2:. Sweet anticipation :blush-anim-cl:. I wouldn't have called it a gig, rather a rehearsal. With audience. Until I heard Happy Ending. Now I'm spellbound. WHAT A VOICE! :swoon:

And this is the perfectionist speaking, who generally prefers listening to the studio recordings compared to gig vids and other unpolished versions :naughty:

:fangurl:ing mode ON x100

+17609689678976

BTW David rocks!!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

+17609689678976

BTW David rocks!!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Oh he does! :fangurl: I've never really paid too much attention to him before, but these times are now history. God he's GOOD! He has a new devoted :fangurl:er. :naughty:

Thanks, everyone :wub2: I really appreciate your words. Lol, Melachi and I have very matching colors, don't we? :teehee:

And I think yes, I'm going to upload my vids. We had a permission to film, so I think it's okay. There are going to be some official vids on MS too.

I'm still in London, and I must find a Starbucks now. We don't have Sturbucks in Finland :aah:

I juste wanted to tell you :naughty: you both have the "hair" of the same colour:roftl:

Oh he does! :fangurl: I've never really paid too much attention to him before, but these times are now history. God he's GOOD! He has a new devoted :fangurl:er. :naughty:

Yes, he is so nice! (OMG I shouldn't use this word :aah: Mika has a great influence on my vocabulary).

I like to watch how Mika looks at him and David rushes to rescue :roftl: From the first vids I wasn't able to see it, but watching Vanessa's vid I saw clearly that David shows him the right key from time to time.

And it is so cool to see how they play duet on the piano! I couldn't help but jump (sitting with the laptop on my knees :biggrin2:)

Yes, he is so nice! (OMG I shouldn't use this word :aah: Mika has a great influence on my vocabulary).

I like to watch how Mika looks at him and David rushes to rescue :roftl: From the first vids I wasn't able to see it, but watching Vanessa's vid I saw clearly that David shows him the right key from time to time.

And it is so cool to see how they play duet on the piano! I couldn't help but jump (sitting with the laptop on my knees :biggrin2:)

I cant wait to watch the vids. I indulged myself yesterday and listened while working. I hope to have a holiday next week (mostly to catch up with the MIKAnews from the last months :roftl:).

And BTW I think that David is kind, not simply nice :roftl:

I cant wait to watch the vids. I indulged myself yesterday and listened while working. I hope to have a holiday next week (mostly to catch up with the MIKAnews from the last months :roftl:).

And BTW I think that David is kind, not simply nice :roftl:

David was lovely in the concert vids. I think he's found his way into the hearts of the MFCers.

I think it gets difficult for Mika because he can't actully read music. He can't just whip out a song book and play it from that.

Then he also has the new songs in his head. I'm not surprised he forgets the lyrics and the chords. But it was wonderful to see how David helped him on the piano and I think it's obvious how all of the band feel about Mika.

David was lovely in the concert vids. I think he's found his way into the hearts of the MFCers.

I think it gets difficult for Mika because he can't actully read music. He can't just whip out a song book and play it from that.

Then he also has the new songs in his head. I'm not surprised he forgets the lyrics and the chords. But it was wonderful to see how David helped him on the piano and I think it's obvious how all of the band feel about Mika.

I think it too, he is so engrossed in his new album that old songs went to the background.

I love the current band most of all! They complement each other so naturally! :thumb_yello:

I think it too, he is so engrossed in his new album that old songs went to the background.

I love the current band most of all! They complement each other so naturally! :thumb_yello:

Yeah, that's true. They're like a family:wub2:. And it looks like they like working with each other.