2011 - MIKA @ Magic Numbers Secret Gig, London - 22 Jan REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS

Droopsy

Wow! No wonder Mika wanted to keep it. :wub2:

It is absolutly brilliant! Congratulations!

:naughty: thanks!! :blush-anim-cl:

:sad:

Lui, any way of posting your video for people without Facebook?

it isn't ready yet :P

After watching the vids from this gig, it wasn't the NYC Le Poisson Rouge show it reminded me of but that footage from Latitude Festival - y'know, where he was just rocking out with a bunch of people in the woods. :roftl:

If you haven't seen this video before, Mika's at the left of the frame standing behind the piano.

[YOUTUBE]FuBcBVytaa8[/YOUTUBE]

Thank everybody for their reports, pics and videos :thumb_yello:

Here are my pics and the videos I took:

Awesome, thanks for sharing! :flowers2:

thank you:flowers2:

After watching the vids from this gig, it wasn't the NYC Le Poisson Rouge show it reminded me of but that footage from Latitude Festival - y'know, where he was just rocking out with a bunch of people in the woods. :roftl:

If you haven't seen this video before, Mika's at the left of the frame standing behind the piano.

thanks for reminding me of this vid:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

love it:wub2:

I was thinking about that during the gig, so you're absolutely right about that. I just wish Mika had been more relaxed and not worried about conducting the band so that he could interact with everyone else, the way he was doing at Latitude. I enjoyed the improvisation, but I think the lack of preparedness was distracting him and/or making him nervous.

Well, he didn't have to play a note there and neither seemed to know all the lyrics. :roftl:

He simply enjoyed dancing to some of the songs, especially when the guy in the black t-shirt started to play the piano.:teehee:

PS: thank you for everyone uploading their videos and Lui, it it really is an amazing book you have created, thanks for sharing all the little details on what it looks like.:thumb_yello:

Edited by suzie

haahaa, i love the videos! :lmao: in the first one, where he's like "YOU weren't there for the picture!" (i'd have been like ":shocked: OMG what did i do wrong?!" for a second, if it had been me, LOL! :lmfao:) ... and the 2nd one, i first was like "aww!" when he went to the baby, but the look on his face afterwards is just hilarious! :lmfao::lmao: maybe he wasn't happy about the fact that the baby kept on crying although mika stroked his/her cheek! :naughty:

haahaa, i love the videos! :lmao: in the first one, where he's like "YOU weren't there for the picture!" (i'd have been like ":shocked: OMG what did i do wrong?!" for a second, if it had been me, LOL! :lmfao:) ... and the 2nd one, i first was like "aww!" when he went to the baby, but the look on his face afterwards is just hilarious! :lmfao::lmao: maybe he wasn't happy about the fact that the baby kept on crying although mika stroked his/her cheek! :naughty:

Nah, I think he just got momentarily distracted with the baby, then remembered he had to leave. :teehee: Something along the lines of that.

Nah, I think he just got momentarily distracted with the baby, then remembered he had to leave. :teehee: Something along the lines of that.

exactly. The baby was an excuse. He wanted to leave and I fully understand it :teehee:

Edited by suzie

Amazing :mf_lustslow:

I love your pop-up book very much!

After watching This video,I return to the innocence of childhood

:wub2::wub2:

awwww thanks mangoooo :3 love you!! <3

Thank you so much; I love them :fangurl: ing like crazy thanks to you :wub2: You are so sweet of sharing :huglove:

Is it ok with you if I link to your vids and pics on my facebook account and my twitter?

Speaking of which Silver just sent me pics and I've had to crop everyone out for privacy reasons but I'll post anyway.

mgig2.jpg

This one is more for Bab's photo album than a gig thread, but I still like it. :teehee:

mgig.jpg

I love these pics, especially the last one. Loving the body language :teehee:

You just want any excuse to post a video of your boyfriend Dan :roftl:

yes! that's exactly what it reminded me of! this looked like so much fun :wub2:

i never noticed that cherisse was in the background :blush-anim-cl:

Hi !!

Thanks to Olga, I had the honour to be invited at the intimate gig, which is was so amazing !! I have adored hear Mika’s songs on acoustic, with the band..so so great :wub2:

Thanks to Mika and the band for this unforgettable afternoon :wink2:

The other links of my videos, enjoy :biggrin2:

Pick up off the floor:

The only lonely one:

We are golden:

Lollipop: