Bernardette Chirac fancies Mika

basicamenteyo

http://www.abc.es/20110201/estilo-gente/abci-bernadette-chirac-carla-bruni-201102011108.html

Gente

La ex Primera Dama francesa, Bernadette Chirac, se convierte en icono de estilo

El look de la ex Primera Dama enloquece a los jóvenes franceses, hasta el punto de que se comercializan unas camisetas con su imagen

ABC

Día 01/02/2011 - 13.27h14 comentariosEs Bernadette Chirac y no Carla Bruni el nuevo icono de la moda entre los jóvenes franceses.

abc.Bernadette Chirac, en las camisetas creadas por el estilista suizo Marc DelattreDespués de los bailes que se marcó en una discoteca de Saint -Tropez el pasado verano hasta las tres de la mañana, sus amistades en el mundo de la moda, de entre ellos Karl Lagerfeld, y su pasión desenfrenada por el cantante de pop Mika, la ex Primera Dama de Francia, de 77 años, continúa sorprendiéndonos.

Ahora, Bernadette Chirac se ha convertido en la imagen de unas camisetas del estilista suizo, Marc Delattre. Su look juvenil, con aires «rock'n'roll», pelo corto y cardado, gafas de sol y chaqueta rosa «gusta a todos», explica Delattre, quien comercializa estas camisetas en Francia, Inglaterra y Alemania.

Bernadette, Berni para los amigos, sale de la sombra para convertirse en la estrella del momento. «Yo soy yo, mi marido es mi marido. Él no es divertido, se va a la cama pronto y yo no», ha explicado recientemente.

En la actualidad, Bernadette, liberada de las obligaciones propias de las primeras damas, hace lo que le apetece, dejando al «viejo» Chirac en casa viendo la televisión en compañía de Sumette, un pequeño maltés que le regalaron para sustituir a su anterior perro, Sumo, que cayó en una depresión después de abandonar el Eliseo.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanx to google translator :mf_rosetinted:

People

The former French first lady Bernadette Chirac, became an icon of style

The look of the former first lady mad at the French youth, to the extent that it sold some T-shirts with his image

ABC

Day 01/02/2011 - Bernadette Chirac 13.27h14 comments and not Carla Bruni the new icon of fashion among French youth.

abc.Bernadette Chirac, on t-shirts created by the Swiss stylist Marc DelattreDespués of the dances that are marked in a nightclub in Saint-Tropez last summer until three in the morning, his friends in the world of fashion, including Karl Lagerfeld, and his unbridled passion for the pop singer Mika, the former First Lady of France, 77, continues to surprise.

Now, Bernadette Chirac has become the image of a Swiss-style shirts, Marc Delattre. Her youthful look, with the air 'rock'n'roll', short hair and carding, sunglasses and pink jacket "like everyone," says Delattre, who sells these shirts in France, England and Germany.

Bernadette, Berni for friends, out of the shadows to become the star of the moment. "I am myself, my husband is my husband. He's no fun, he goes to bed early and I did not, "he explained recently.

Currently, Bernadette, freed from the obligations of the First Ladies, do what you want, leaving the "old" Chirac at home watching television Sumette company, a small Maltese who gave him to replace his previous dog , Sumo, which fell into a depression after leaving the Elysee

TNP! But I dont understand it :aah:

EDIT: The translation wasnt up when I said that ^^

:aah: Well, who wouldnt fancy mika?

that's exactly what I thought: and why wouldn't she? I mean, we're talking about the most gorgous man of planet earth with the most beautiful smile I've ever seen with a man! :mf_lustslow:

that's exactly what I thought: and why wouldn't she? I mean, we're talking about the most gorgous man of planet earth with the most beautiful smile I've ever seen with a man! :mf_lustslow:

Omg...Jojotje, you are so :fangurl:ing and :swoon:ing again today...

You make me smile :teehee:

here is a pic with Mika and Bernadette Chirac (it was for the launch of the coca cola bottle in Paris ). Mika gave the money he got from coca-cola to Bernadette Chirac's association (it's an association for helping children and teenagers who are hospitalized...)

02560110.jpg

http://www.ozap.com/actu/mika-chante-hier-bernadette-chirac-video/335866

here is a pic with Mika and Bernadette Chirac (it was for the launch of the coca cola bottle in Paris ). Mika gave the money he got from coca-cola to Bernadette Chirac's association (it's an association for helping children and teenagers who are hospitalized...)

02560110.jpg

he's too tall for her, she's going to hurt her neck trying to look at him:teehee:

Oh my God, i was wondering why "Bernie" was on the MFC....:roftl:

Thanks Basi, i understood the spanish version and yes we have the same news in France!

Bernie goes out almost every night and leaves her husband at home.

We suppose he is better without her....:naughty:

02560110.jpg

I think he had tweeted that she was dancing to Big Girl or something like that during the gig.

I think he had tweeted that she was dancing to Big Girl or something like that during the gig.

It's what it was written on the articles of the web :teehee:

When I see this picture, I always think that she must find him very beautiful :blush-anim-cl:

Archived