Mika's Bees Thread :)

CrazyChloe15

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glad you mentioned this. I was having a conversation about this with a friend and she said

I actually like this bees concept. Instead of The Boss, The Lord or Sire, Mika is clearly The Queen. :naughty:

If you want you can blame me for this.

Mika is a great queen bee :naughty:

It was the first thing I thought of when I read his tweets :roftl:

Blame?? Lots of people like it so we should be praised :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

Hi guys! :)

Sorry to not show my face here for a while, I didn't realise this thread was going to take off so well.

Firstly, I really like the bee logo with the flowers! Good work!

Secondly, I don't mind how you interpret this, but as a group I think we should decide on something that isn't too rude ;) haha.

Also, I understand Mika has only tweeted about bees 3 times, this is only a bit of fun based on the concept of bees and Mika because let's face it Mika and Bees make the world sweeter! HA!

I'll also get a list of the people who are in on this on here asap, and I'll need someone to also become like a 'mini manager' to carry on the talks when I'm not here.

Buzz :) xx

P.s I really like the idea of Mika 'beeing' the Queen bee. And also, we could actually make this work, like turning up at his gigs in a bee theme! And making bee badges with that logo that's been created etc...I love it! Great work guys! :D

Yes, queen bee not the usual (worker) bee.

Biologists say the worker bee will die earlier, and the queen one is stronger

Well, I think these biologists know their stuff and I, for one, am a worker who will be dead long before Mika Queen Bee! It's the curse of the Oldlings!

:naughty:

I think it is very interesting that bees were mentioned three times already by Mika on his twitter. He doesn't tweet very much so three times is actually a lot. I just wish we knew if this means something or if he is just being silly.

By the way, I really like the idea of Mika as the Queen Bee.:roftl:

I think it is very interesting that bees were mentioned three times already by Mika on his twitter. He doesn't tweet very much so three times is actually a lot. I just wish we knew if this means something or if he is just being silly.

By the way, I really like the idea of Mika as the Queen Bee.:roftl:

:roftl::roftl: i can see mika freaking out wondering why all his fans are calling him the queen bee! XD just imagine if it was a song! :naughty: if it was, it will go "bees bees bees will will will sting sting sting you you youuuu!" if i was calling the shots

:roftl::roftl: i can see mika freaking out wondering why all his fans are calling him the queen bee! XD just imagine if it was a song! :naughty: if it was, it will go "bees bees bees will will will sting sting sting you you youuuu!" if i was calling the shots

The poor boy will think twice the next time before tweeting this kind of stuff :roftl:

Well, I think these biologists know their stuff and I, for one, am a worker who will be dead long before Mika Queen Bee! It's the curse of the Oldlings!

:naughty:

Oh dear, becomes old, it's nature law that you can't refuse. :teehee:

I think we are agree that we are the flowers, not the workers.

Any suggestion?

He won't be wondering anything. He knows his fans by now and that we hang on every tweet he sends, especially the cryptic ones. He would have been disappointed if we hadn't picked up on the Bee-theme... But MFC will never disappoint him.

post-20706-14298369487_thumb.jpg

I promise insert a beutiful phattachment.php?attachmentid=8261&stc=1&d=1302795361

I like all the photos of MIka like a bee and all his pics THanks again...

like a bee Mika has got a big spur or goad or prick stink ..

It´s hard to have modified the gif...erase the quote answered ...

I Know that´s it´s not problem of MIka but i´ll hesitate forever.

My best friend on line it´s a beeman cause he could be black and white...

He could be a productive person, whom it´s cause of doubt and disturb me every day...

But i love the Mikafanclub and his vids, and his pictures...

and they single way of their rules sometimes so eccentric..LIke provoque fury an raby at the same time...

Like my friend Mika it´s a freak every day in my life with his excentric life...

post-20706-142983694871_thumb.jpg

And all full of crazy point of view...

I remenber when in the past i left the club and i went obligated to erase all my answers... Really painfull for me... Still i´m remenbering that...So I decided to expeled Mika of my life... I dónt remenber well. For nothing.. .

at the end today it´s not a good time....

post-20706-142983694865_thumb.gif

Archived