Not everything needs a thread

Was looking at some old Calvin Harris stuff and I thought maybe some people who weren't around in 2007 may not have seen this. (1:27)

[YOUTUBE]rieO2R67-bg[/YOUTUBE]

Oh, i remember that "i see elephants...in tootoos!":naughty:

Was looking at some old Calvin Harris stuff and I thought maybe some people who weren't around in 2007 may not have seen this. (1:27)

That´s exactly how I guessed Mika would sound if he were under the effects of some drugs...:mf_rosetinted:

not that I don´t understand a single word....

it says not available in my county :( Elephants in tutus? :blink: i'm intrigued. what's going on in the video?

it says not available in my county :( Elephants in tutus? :blink: i'm intrigued. what's going on in the video?

Calvin Harris has a pair of eyeglasses that look like fly eyes so he is taking them around to celebrities at a festival and asking them what they see when they are wearing the glasses. Mika says something about seeing elephants in tutus and Scott Mills naked. (Sorry that's what I remember. I am using a US server right now so I can't watch it either :naughty:)

I'm meeting my boyfriend's parents tomorrow (it's past midnight, so technically today). I took me half an hour to decide what to wear. I'm really nervous I can't sleep and my stomach feels funny. I hope I'm not (too) awkward and I hope they like me. :huh: That being said, I am really excited to meet them!

I'm meeting my boyfriend's parents tomorrow (it's past midnight, so technically today). I took me half an hour to decide what to wear. I'm really nervous I can't sleep and my stomach feels funny. I hope I'm not (too) awkward and I hope they like me. :huh: That being said, I am really excited to meet them!

Good luck! :biggrin2:

Aw you're such a lovely sweet girl Louise. Their son likes you and I bet the apple doesn't fall far from the tree :wink2: Good luck!

Calvin Harris has a pair of eyeglasses that look like fly eyes so he is taking them around to celebrities at a festival and asking them what they see when they are wearing the glasses. Mika says something about seeing elephants in tutus and Scott Mills naked. (Sorry that's what I remember. I am using a US server right now so I can't watch it either :naughty:)

thank you so much for explaining! :flowers2:

Maybe it's not very interesting for most of people here, but I find it interesting, that name Melachi and name of Mika's religion branch Melkite seem to have the same origin:

The term Melkite, also written Melchite, is used to refer to various Byzantine Rite Christian churches and their members originating in the Middle East. The word comes from the Syriac word malkāyā (Syriac: ܡܠܟܝܐ), and the Arabic word Malakī (Arabic: ملكي‎, meaning "royal", and by extension, "imperial").

Maybe it's not very interesting for most of people here, but I find it interesting, that name Melachi and name of Mika's religion branch Melkite seem to have the same origin:

The term Melkite, also written Melchite, is used to refer to various Byzantine Rite Christian churches and their members originating in the Middle East. The word comes from the Syriac word malkāyā (Syriac: ܡܠܟܝܐ), and the Arabic word Malakī (Arabic: ملكي‎, meaning "royal", and by extension, "imperial").

LOL I thought Melachi was an anagram of Michael..

Oh cute! I was in a camp in Africa once and a warthog decided to stay inside the gates where it was safe and there was lots of food. We kept trying to get a picture of him but he would charge the camera and it never turned out. I've never seen a meerkat in the wild though.

Oh cute! I was in a camp in Africa once and a warthog decided to stay inside the gates where it was safe and there was lots of food. We kept trying to get a picture of him but he would charge the camera and it never turned out. I've never seen a meerkat in the wild though.

Neither have i...

Whats the difference between a warthog and a wild boar, do u know? :dunno:

Neither have i...

Whats the difference between a warthog and a wild boar, do u know? :dunno:

:dunno: They are just a totally different species. I think wild boars are hairier and don't live in sub-Saharan Africa but otherwise I don't know what differences there are.