Not everything needs a thread

I can't say it irritates me because I don't even care what people say about Mika muchless Justin Bieber. But I do agree it's a bit hypocritical. I don't think the people who criticize him know anything about him except that they don't like his music, which is exactly the same basis people use to hate on Mika.

JB seems like a decent kid who had a dream and he's giving back as much as he can because he's grateful that his dream came true. He is ridiculously good to his fans. He speaks to them on Twitter, he follows them, he tells them literally every day how much he appreciates them. His people go out and surprise fans sitting far up in the stands by bringing them down to the front row. They hand out tickets at the gig to people who could not afford to buy them.

Is he as talented as Mika musically? No. But so what? Girls like him because he's cute and he plays the role of pop star better than just about anyone in the world at the moment with the possible exceptions of Beyonce, Gaga and Katy Perry. Get over it.

Oh shame. :roftl:

Really? I never was interested in him, actually, so I had no idea about what you've told. He deserves to be respected, then.

Maybe you'll just end up hearing some other music it's not a tragedy :naughty: ...

There's more Mika for us :wink2:

So sorry for sharing my thoughts about Mika on the Mika Fan club!

You're right, here's my extra bit of Mika, I wrapped him up real nice for you! :mf_rosetinted:

mika5458836copy.jpg

I can't say it irritates me because I don't even care what people say about Mika muchless Justin Bieber. But I do agree it's a bit hypocritical. I don't think the people who criticize him know anything about him except that they don't like his music, which is exactly the same basis people use to hate on Mika.

JB seems like a decent kid who had a dream and he's giving back as much as he can because he's grateful that his dream came true. He is ridiculously good to his fans. He speaks to them on Twitter, he follows them, he tells them literally every day how much he appreciates them. His people go out and surprise fans sitting far up in the stands by bringing them down to the front row. They hand out tickets at the gig to people who could not afford to buy them.

Is he as talented as Mika musically? No. But so what? Girls like him because he's cute and he plays the role of pop star better than just about anyone in the world at the moment with the possible exceptions of Beyonce, Gaga and Katy Perry. Get over it.

Oh shame. :roftl:

That's very true! :thumb_yello:

Brrrrrrrrrr...

I remember several years ago this guy was in accident and there leaked an info that he died. So, in YT comments appeared a lot of RIPs for our Mika :boxed: It was awful :sneaky2:

And it's just today a guy from India asked me what music I listen. Of course I told him "MIKA!", totally forgetting about this Singh :shocked: Guess what I've read in answer? :aah:

:roftl:

You're right, here's my extra bit of Mika, I wrapped him up real nice for you! :mf_rosetinted:

mika5458836copy.jpg

:roftl::roftl:

those bows look like something meeks *might* actually put in his hair....:teehee:

:roftl::roftl:

those bows look like something meeks *might* actually put in his hair....:teehee:

I think melachi will looks adorable with a bow in her hair too! You know how owners and their dogs dress similar sometimes :teehee:

Hi, Petrita! :bye:

I am sorry if i upset you as i was asking in an introduction thread if the user was Bieber...

It was not my intention to upset no one, just having some fun, as the user name is justin...:dunno:

Hi WW! My reaction wasn't aimed directly at you dear, but I must admit: I had read such a lot bad comments about other artists (not only JB) and this was something like the 'last drop' that made me write my little rant.

No hard feelings :huglove:

When you can see this guy, everytime you google Mika here?

mikasingh4.jpg

I thought that's the Mika that "does Yoga on 'Good Morning'" on youtube, and poor guy has 19 likes and 65 dislikes. :aah:And they are announcing him as "one and only Mika"!! :bleh: I'm sure we all know the reason for those dislikes. 65 MFCers were tricked to watch this video because of "the one and only". :annoyed_h4h:

But that's a different one. My, my Mika is such a common name!:lmfao:

That's true, who needs this guy in your country,

photo1308210294.jpg

mikasingh4.jpg

:lmfao:

What about... this handsome young fellow here?

mika.jpg

There are so many people called Mika in this country, it's a real struggle to google Meeks's pictures!

What about... this handsome young fellow here?

mika.jpg

There are so many people called Mika in this country, it's a real struggle to google Meeks's pictures!

I guess this is the most famous Mika in my country. He was a great poet!

mika_antic.jpg

And Mika is really a common nickname here. My car mechanic is Mika too :roftl:(but I don't like him at all, and I hate to call him Mika) :aah:

Or this one!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mika_Waltari

I guess this is the most famous Mika in my country. He was a great poet!

mika_antic.jpg

And Mika is really a common nickname here. My car mechanic is Mika too :roftl:(but I don't like him at all, and I hate to call him Mika) :aah:

Wouldn't it be awkward if he was like "Please, you can call me Mika!" and you'd be like "Yeah, but I really don't want to. :sneaky2: "

mikasingh4.jpg

i'm really sorry! :huglove:

mika5458836copy.jpg

the extra bit of mika...:floor:

you have a great sense of humor! :wink2:

I thought that's the Mika that "does Yoga on 'Good Morning'" on youtube, and poor guy has 19 likes and 65 dislikes. :aah:And they are announcing him as "one and only Mika"!! :bleh: I'm sure we all know the reason for those dislikes. 65 MFCers were tricked to watch this video because of "the one and only". :annoyed_h4h:

But that's a different one. My, my Mika is such a common name!:lmfao:

Haha! I've been tricked into that one too! :lmfao: The guy i posted is a singer too which is even worse :teehee: People keep mixing up their songs here :sneaky2:

So inappropriate but ... :fangurl:

Fangurling is never inappropriate :naughty:

i'm really sorry! :huglove:

the extra bit of mika...:floor:

you have a great sense of humor! :wink2:

Aw, thanks so much! I hate when people think my favourite singer is that boor :teehee::huglove:

A what? :blink:

Please excuse my stupidity. :teehee:

I'm guessing Heath Ledger? :teehee:

Well let's just say that I know for a fact Mika isn't recording his new album at the moment. :das:

I wish! :roftl:

:shocked: omg!! that's what we left you up to after the hot seat?? guess the 'hot' seat got someone all 'hot' :das:was it the chicken question?? :naughty: ok i'm stopping!!