Not everything needs a thread

but can you EAT snow? :teehee: I shall try sometime :biggrin2:

:naughty: you can... snow is little flakes of water/ice.

it just melts in your mouth.

but you have to be careful where you get your snow from... especially if you have pets :teehee:

It isn't recommended to eat it, as it isn't "clean" but i remember eating it when i was little. i love it :naughty:

I should try it:teehee::naughty: It's snowing a lot here atm! :aah: How do you get the snow? i mean there can't be dirt on it!

I've spammed you with tweets for 2 weeks.. You just ignored them ALL!... untill yesterday!:shun:

some of us work you know! :sneaky2:

:naughty: you can... snow is little flakes of water/ice.

it just melts in your mouth.

but you have to be careful where you get your snow from... especially if you have pets :teehee:

It isn't recommended to eat it, as it isn't "clean" but i remember eating it when i was little. i love it :naughty:

I used to do that to as a kid and I still do when I get a chance :naughty:

I probably will in February as I'll be staying for a week in the pyrenees :wink2:

I used to eat snow when I was a kid because it would snow and snow and snow so there was always fresh snow around. I didn't live in a rural area exactly but it was a new development and there were lots of huge open fields and forests. Now winter is half over and we don't have any snow at all. :dunno:

:naughty: You can... Snow is little flakes of water/ice.

It just melts in your mouth.

But you have to be careful where you get your snow from... Especially if you have pets :teehee:

It isn't recommended to eat it, as it isn't "clean" but i remember eating it when i was little. I love it :naughty:

eewww!!!!!!

I used to eat snow when I was a kid because it would snow and snow and snow so there was always fresh snow around. I didn't live in a rural area exactly but it was a new development and there were lots of huge open fields and forests. Now winter is half over and we don't have any snow at all. :dunno:

We use to have snow in the northern parts of Spain like in the beginning of December. This year it arrived last week. It´s been happening lately... summer when I was little started in June and it lasted till the mid/end of August (I remember being a bit cold last days of August since we have traditional fireworks here the last Sunday of August), and now, in June it´s still quite cold, and hot lasts till the end of September... Yeah, we are screwing you, planet Earth!!

eewww!!!!!!

:naughty: well, you can go to the country to get fresh clean snow ...

I got mine from our deck. We have a pool area that is fenced in, so no litle kids can fall in our pool. And no animals (including Mysha :teehee:) can't go there unless the gate is open :naughty:

:naughty: well, you can go to the country to get fresh clean snow ...

I got mine from our deck. We have a pool area that is fenced in, so no litle kids can fall in our pool. And no animals (including Mysha :teehee:) can't go there unless the gate is open :naughty:

I had the same when I lived in the country. Only that we never have snow here, but there was a fence around the pool too!

you have to boil it down for about 1 hour, so it's a bit long, but worth it :naughty:

i didn't know you were from Quebec! you still live here?

Yes I still do :) Nice pictures by the way!

I'll try to do this at home someday with the family!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, these days I have a great occasion - 5 years since I saw by chance Grace Kelly vid on TV!!! :groovy:

I don't remember was it the end of January or the beginning of February, but it was definitely the first or second day of its appearance on TV.

Does someone know the date of GK vid, when it was out?

So - it's 5 years since I know Mika! :boing:

Hey, these days I have a great occasion - 5 years since I saw by chance Grace Kelly vid on TV!!! :groovy:

I don't remember was it the end of January or the beginning of February, but it was definitely the first or second day of its appearance on TV.

Does someone know the date of GK vid, when it was out?

So - it's 5 years since I know Mika! :boing:

I just checked my blog, because I remembered posting Grace Kelly when it came out . . . I posted on the 28th of January that I'd seen the video "a couple days ago" and was in love with it. :wub2:

I just checked my blog, because I remembered posting Grace Kelly when it came out . . . I posted on the 28th of January that I'd seen the video "a couple days ago" and was in love with it. :wub2:

Oh, thank you! Now I know that it was the end of January :thumb_yello:

WAG Lip dub from Brasil

[YOUTUBE]zeGQaf3GVnk[/YOUTUBE]

talking about lip dubs, I saw there were threads for each lip dub found, so, how about open a thread to get all these lip dubs in a only one place???

Edited by BiaIchihara

WAG Lip dub from Brasil

talking about lip dubs, I saw there were threads for each lip dub found, so, how about open a thread to get all these lip dubs in a only one place???

oh that's a very nice school! thanks for sharing!

did anyone notice that at 3:31, the boy is wearing a CCD??? :shocked:

:naughty:

oh that's a very nice school! thanks for sharing!

did anyone notice that at 3:31, the boy is wearing a CCD??? :shocked:

:naughty:

you're welcome :wink2:

no until you mention it :shocked:

considerable chance of being a MFCer maybe (or turn into a one) :naughty:

WAG Lip dub from Brasil

That's so cool! Guys are so friendly and inventive!

We're AU :roftl: