Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 8)

Fmbm

Oh my, you just made me think of something. Brain vibrations can mean only one thing

They're recording DUBSTEP! Or some other techno... thing?:boxed:

:aah:

If they are doing dubstep, they need Nero in there to remix:wub2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
greg_wells Greg Wells

Mika album #3 starts today.

:thumb_yello:

It's about time. :boing:

From Mikasounds:

VIRTUAL DOLLS NAME ANNOUNCED:

Mika fans - you’ve done us proud! Thank you to everyone who helped Mika name his virtual Tofus!

Mika was really inspired by your suggestions and would now like to introduce you to…

virtualtofuname.jpg

Please make them feel welcome!

To see the virtual tofus in action click here and check out the video.

Those that own a Playstation 3 should keep an eye out because these will be available on Playstation Home in November 2011.

Don’t forget, you can get your hands on a physical LuvLuvMi tofu doll exclusively in Mika’s official store! Click here to buy one.

Just about a hundred people suggest 'Mikangel' but no, we get GIYOMIKA. Unbelievable.

That's basically my whole vocabulary:teehee:

Noooo, I never expected to see things like that here. never. this word is used tooooo much in the streets today and I really hate it. it's not the funny word like "f.ck" to me. This word makes me feel really agressive inside and I think using it in presence of other people is treating them like ash trays or litter baskets...and everyone that uses it while I'm around can expect a very strong reaction from me.

So please delete it. it's a sign of a total disrespect to me. thank you.

I just had to translate that word in google :aah:

Naughty girl :mf_rosetinted:

excuse me Lulle but it's not just "naughty"

you have to be Polish to really feel it. it's a very strong, very hard, very vulgar very agressive and offensive word and when I was younger noone, even the worst element didn't use it openly in the streets but now it is like people use it like a comma in everyday language and it's a real problem.

And I am very AGAINST it. I feel offended. like I said I'm not a litter basket and I'm not an ash tray and maybe I'm wrong but I think we are not allowed to use words like that in public forum, right?

this word is for a real, real specific situation, when you' re that angry or frustrated that you just "have to" use it. but use it when you're alone, ok, and not with people

Noooo, I never expected to see things like that here. never. this word is used tooooo much in the streets today and I really hate it. it's not the funny word like "f.ck" to me. This word makes me feel really agressive inside and I think using it in presence of other people is treating them like ash trays or litter baskets...and everyone that uses it while I'm around can expect a very strong reaction from me.

I think there's no need to be mad, cause that word wasn't used to offend anyone, it was rather a joke.:wink2: But of course I agree with you, that the Poles use it too much these days.

excuse me Lulle but it's not just "naughty"

you have to be Polish to really feel it. it's a very strong, very hard, very vulgar very agressive and offensive word and when I was younger noone, even the worst element didn't use it openly in the streets but now it is like people use it like a comma in everyday language and it's a real problem.

And I am very AGAINST it. I feel offended. like I said I'm not a litter basket and I'm not an ash tray and maybe I'm wrong but I think we are not allowed to use words like that in public forum, right?

this word is for a real, real specific situation, when you' re that angry or frustrated that you just "have to" use it. but use it when you're alone, ok, and not with people

She wrote it because she wanted to show us that she can swear in polish, she didn't use that word to call someone that.

I think there's no need to be mad, cause that word wasn't used to offend anyone, it was rather a joke.:wink2: But of course I agree with you, that the Poles use it too much these days.

Excuse me Susie but it's no difference to me whether it was a joke or sth different. (of course I think it was "meant" to be "funny".... but it wasn't to me ) it is a public place. I come hear not to have this word slapped into my face with it's whole "beauty"

and it's my decision to be "mad" about it or not. I'm not telling anyone how or what to feel and I don't like when I'm told how to feel. And in fact I think it is something really good and worth to be mad about. if more people in my country were "mad" about it, it would be a better place to live. RESpect other people.

and I don't think I'm "mad" . I'm angry. in fact this word is one of the main reasons for me to emigrate from this country. but, yeah, surprise...what is the first word I hear at the airport abroad, guess....of course Polish are everywhere.

and last thing. about a social problem this time. using this word like a comma is just a sign of weakness, frustration and lack of self control. not mentioning it's a sign of disrespect. it shows that the person is a complete lost looser. not a strong person. from psychological point of view it's completely obvious. I wish those persons knew about it... of course it was not about a foreigner who uses it "for fun"... for me the vulgar words from other countries can be funny too, that's why I love to be abroad cause they don't affect me

She wrote it because she wanted to show us that she can swear in polish, she didn't use that word to call someone that.

Lulle , I know that. but it's not my point. I'm not interested in the intention right now but in the fact that the word appeared here and not even like k....wa or sth like that. I have eNOUGH of this word in every day life. Poland during transformation is full of frustration....

and I'm here for different reasons.

ps. and I know you googled it so I expect you've seen sth like " a b..tch" but it's not the exact meaning in Poland. it's wider. the "b..tch" word is very soft and beautiful compared to this. and the sound , the k, r, and v sounds very unpleasant . (on the other hand "curva" is a line, right, that's the only remedy for me, to compare this word to normal words like "morwa" morwa sounds familiar but it's a mullberry in polish.... )

besides...I really don't think that showing that knowledge of swearing in foreign languages is something to be proud of. I know on the other hand that's a very popular social form of becoming closer with a foreigner...

I would be more impressed in hearing other polish words (like I was seeing "tak" for example)

I would not make a case out of it, but I'm going to delete the word from Ingie's post and the quotes.

It's a bad word, and can be offensive.

so, as per our guidelines bla bla bla...and all that jazz :blush-anim-cl:

then, please turn the page and move on. and shhhhhhhhhhh, there someone recording :mf_rosetinted:

I would not make a case out of it, but I'm going to delete the word from Ingie's post and the quotes.

It's a bad word, and can be offensive.

so, as per our guidelines bla bla bla...and all that jazz :blush-anim-cl:

then, please turn the page and move on. and shhhhhhhhhhh, there someone recording :mf_rosetinted:

Thank you Robertina

Ah well, you have people who can handle things and people who can't. Seriously, I wasn't insulting anyone. But if you feel insulted, that is not my fault.

by MIKA on Wednesday, 19 October 2011 at 18:45

We had an unbelievable amount of entries for our LuvLuvMi photo competition, from all over the world - you really excelled yourselves! There were so many really brilliant pictures we had a hard time choosing the winner. You all put in so much effort, we felt we had to share our favourites with you... So from Portugal, the USA, Taiwan, Poland, Japan, the UK, Italy, Guatemala, Mexico and France, here are our TOP TEN runners up…

But there could only be one winner…. So after a lot of debate we've finally chosen. A big congratulations to Maddy Olsen and Izzy Lewis! We liked this picture so much because it was at a place special to them with an incredible message that we can be what we want to be – and WE ARE GOLDEN!

You can see their winning picture below.

safeimagephpo.jpg

The original LuvLuvMi from the London sight-seeing tour signed by Mika himself will be sent to you...

Take a look at all of the entries in our galleries here, here and here.

Don't forget, we're selling LuvLuvMi in Mika's official store! Click here to get your hands on one.

Archived