Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 8)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It means Follow Fridays, it's a hash tag for you to get other followers, to follow people you like:thumb_yello:

Thanks.

:roftl::roftl::roftl: Sorry Mika. Give you an #ff??? How about you give us tweets??? :mf_rosetinted:

I'm on twitter just because of Mika, and now I'm not sure why. :roftl:

Mika probably has a new secret twitter account, where he tweets more often to the selected few, and that probably sounds more like his tweets of yore :naughty: and @mikasounds is now just the official twitter account used for promoting himself :dunno:

I don't think he ever considered @mikasounds to be a private account to tweet his friends. :dunno: It is only for pr purposes. At least it is him tweeting from the account, unlike in the case of some other famous people.

I'm twitting even less than Mika (you can imagine), just stalking. JC_flirt.gif

me too:aah:

I logged in there to simply read some info about meeks and what he`s up to but since he`s never on :teehee:...

but like you all said: I think it is better to get to read a few tweets from him than 23058613086545 from someone who works for him:dunno:

I like everything but the frontal spikes :aah:

+1:aah: they are kinda creepy. but like the colours:biggrin2:

Who says Mika did the carpaccio-cooking. Perhaps they were at a restaurant?

She said she was "at Mika's". Of course if she's anything like Mika the fact that she bit her lip at Mika's place and the fact that she doesn't like carpaccio may just be a couple of random statements that have nothing to do with one another. :naughty:

Archived