Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 8)

Fmbm

by MIKA on Wednesday, 19 October 2011 at 18:45

We had an unbelievable amount of entries for our LuvLuvMi photo competition, from all over the world - you really excelled yourselves! There were so many really brilliant pictures we had a hard time choosing the winner. You all put in so much effort, we felt we had to share our favourites with you... So from Portugal, the USA, Taiwan, Poland, Japan, the UK, Italy, Guatemala, Mexico and France, here are our TOP TEN runners up…

But there could only be one winner…. So after a lot of debate we've finally chosen. A big congratulations to Maddy Olsen and Izzy Lewis! We liked this picture so much because it was at a place special to them with an incredible message that we can be what we want to be – and WE ARE GOLDEN!

You can see their winning picture below.

safeimagephpo.jpg

The original LuvLuvMi from the London sight-seeing tour signed by Mika himself will be sent to you...

Take a look at all of the entries in our galleries here, here and here.

Don't forget, we're selling LuvLuvMi in Mika's official store! Click here to get your hands on one.

The top 10 is veeeeeeeeeeeery subjective, to say the least, but I think the winning girls were creative, so...not so bad! :biggrin2: Congrats!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
greg_wells Greg Wells

@Cherisse2312 going grrrreat. crazy good music. feel like i'm going to burst into flames. hope you're well, luv!!!

Is it about Mika? :dunno:

Since Greg said earlier this week that he's working with Mika, I think it's safe to guess that the tweet is about him.

and it's great news too:biggrin2:

Since Greg said earlier this week that he's working with Mika, I think it's safe to guess that the tweet is about him.

and it's great news too:biggrin2:

It's because Cherisse tweeted:

Cherisse2312 Cherisse Osei

@greg_wells yo!Hope all's been gd&the album is goin well w/the guvner ;)all gd here in landan-am totally diggin elizaveta btw!gr8 singer :)

And I'm not sure what she means with the guvner :teehee:

Thanks, I see, never heard/saw the word "guvner" :teehee: did she mean governor?

It's meant to represent a Cockney accent as that's who would use the term. I would say guv'nor myself, but you can see Cherisse has her own slang/textspeak going on :naughty:

The top 10 is veeeeeeeeeeeery subjective, to say the least, but I think the winning girls were creative, so...not so bad! :biggrin2: Congrats!

Some of them are edited so poorly that a 3 year old can tell they're fake :blink:

2009 - Moose

2010 - da Boss

2011 - Da Guvner

Haha he is really a boss in TM.... even local promotor in Korea said that Mika really has his own charisma as a boss so he was kinda surprised to see that....:naughty:

I'm going to call it Mikangel anyways:mf_rosetinted: who cares what the official name is?

totally agree. it still can be OUR tribute to DA, even if it's not the official one. :mf_rosetinted:

2013 - da imperator

:naughty:

:lmao:

MIKA on FB

Think you know your Mika stuff? Guess which song these lyrics are from: "Love is lost, life can burn, but your luck will return, but if you're dragging it down you won't know it's there"

excuse me?

:biggrin2:

*look at my avatar*

MIKA on FB

Think you know your Mika stuff? Guess which song these lyrics are from: "Love is lost, life can burn, but your luck will return, but if you're dragging it down you won't know it's there"

excuse me?

*look at my avatar*

What do they think we are? Morons?:sneaky2:

We are not what they think we are!

We're not morons!We're not morons!

MIKA on FB

excuse me?

*look at my avatar*

:floor:

One of my fav songs.

Archived