Mika's house in Miami

Soon you will learn all the history :wink2::thumb_yello:

It was his tweet

Just because... here is a pic of my new dog. Meet Melachi The Witch http://yfrog.com/3ul1auj

19 Aug via Twitter for iPhone

And he said that at M&G as well.

Ohhh! I feel so out of the loop :boxed: Even though I've been a big Mika fan since 2007, I never thought to look for him online... So I'm clueless about a lot of things haha

Ohhh! I feel so out of the loop :boxed: Even though I've been a big Mika fan since 2007, I never thought to look for him online... So I'm clueless about a lot of things haha

But you have so many interesting things to discover - it's all ahead of you!

As the pink door is too notorious now, he decided to change and try to stay anonymous this time :mf_rosetinted:

1477263188_0c8305442a.jpg

This house reminds me of the article. :teehee:

Mika is latest celeb to buy Mary Rose pottery

http://www.southwestbusiness.co.uk/economy/Mika-latest-celeb-buy-Mary-Rose-pottery/article-2652222-detail/article.html

mary-rose1.jpg

Ouch!

A tattoo in your heart?

That must hurt a lot...

:floor:

On my left breast would be more accurate :floor:

I don't intend to go through surgery :

Thank God, i'm relieved...:mf_rosetinted:

As the pink door is too notorious now, he decided to change and try to stay anonymous this time :mf_rosetinted:

1477263188_0c8305442a.jpg

:lmao:

"He had a pink door, but he wanted to paint it yellow" (like the Rolling Stones, but they saw a red door which they wanted to paint black...:teehee:)

:naughty::teehee:

Actually, I do live next door...

kittyhouse.jpg

Together with my dog...

doghouse.jpg

:lmao:

You have a lot to learn, young grasshopper. Stick with MFC and all will be revealed. :roftl:

Even the darkest mysteries (e.g. about three red washing machines :naughty::loco:)

We should write a "history of MFC for beginners" ...:naughty:That would be a great gift for Mika as well :fangurl: although he already knows what we mean by "chicken" :das: and lettuce :naughty:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

We should write a "history of MFC for beginners" ...:naughty:That would be a great gift for Mika as well :fangurl: although he already knows what we mean by "chicken" :das: and lettuce :naughty:

I already know about his "rule of 3" :naughty: And I know about chicken :teehee: But lettuce...?

Oh my god, I just realized something!! My dad works for a big company here in Florida that sells/makes tennis courts. He goes to Miami at least once a week to deliver the clay and stuff. I just have to hope that if this really is Mika's house, he gets a tennis court put in!! I've already asked my dad if I can ride to Miami with him, just on the off-chance I might see Mika :naughty:

And while I doubt Mika plays tennis, maybe he'll randomly start and decide he just HAS to have his very own court :aah:

Oh my god, I just realized something!! My dad works for a big company here in Florida that sells/makes tennis courts. He goes to Miami at least once a week to deliver the clay and stuff. I just have to hope that if this really is Mika's house, he gets a tennis court put in!! I've already asked my dad if I can ride to Miami with him, just on the off-chance I might see Mika :naughty:

And while I doubt Mika plays tennis, maybe he'll randomly start and decide he just HAS to have his very own court :aah:

He tweeted once about playing one of Greg Wells sons, I think. Sounded like it didn't end great:naughty:

Isn't Miami rather large? :blink:

Well, yes, but I can hope, can't I? :naughty:

He tweeted once about playing one of Greg Wells sons, I think. Sounded like it didn't end great:naughty:

Aww well that sucks :sneaky2: I'll just have to hope that he took it as a challenge and now wants to practice at home :aah:

If indeed that's his home, which I doubt.

Well, yes, but I can hope, can't I? :naughty:

Aww well that sucks :sneaky2: I'll just have to hope that he took it as a challenge and now wants to practice at home :aah:

If indeed that's his home, which I doubt.

:roftl::roftl::roftl::aah: