Wonkaland - Now he says he has boobs FFS!

willywonka

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOT??? NRJ Award show is this saturday already??? I thought it would be at top of the year!!!

Pubnma2012001_0007.jpg

And the whole MFC will be in the audience??? And they will vote for Bieber if I don't show up???

Pubnma2012001_0008.jpg

Oohhhh, better get my a** out of Gregs studio then and book the first plane to France.

Pubnma2012001_0006.jpg

:lmao: :lmao::lmao:

77828_700b.jpg

This is the cutest thing I've ever seen, even though it's only a photoshopped picture! :fangurl:

U sure its photoshopped????:sneaky2:

That would be the most cruel thing done to a kitten ever, paint gets under the blood system and it might poison the cat....

:lmao: :lmao::lmao:

That would be the most cruel thing done to a kitten ever, paint gets under the blood system and it might poison the cat....

I wanted to say the same yesterday,I'm pretty sure it's not photoshopped,I saw it before:sneaky2: Some people do this with the chickens too :annoyed_h4h:no,not that chicken :winksmiley02:

pui.jpg

Edited by krysady

:shocked: I don't like the pic with the yellow kitten. :sneaky2: It looks real to me and not photoshopped. I hope the kitten will survive, because painting kittens (and other animals) can be very dangerous for them. It can destroy the natural function of their skin.

I did some research on that Pikachu kitten, these and plenty of other websites claim that it's been photoshopped.

http://www.urlesque.com/2011/02/11/pikachu-kitty-cat-pokemon/

http://www.geekosystem.com/pikachu-kitty/

You're right, it was photoshopped. You can find the original pic here: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/254/img0094t.jpg

But I'm sorry, I still don't like the picture, because it reminds me of the fact that painting of animals happens in real life.

You're right, it was photoshopped. You can find the original pic here: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/254/img0094t.jpg

But I'm sorry, I still don't like the picture, because it reminds me of the fact that painting of animals happens in real life.

Aww, I'm so sorry if I upset you or anyone else with that post, it wasn't my intention. :no: Sorry!

Aww, I'm so sorry if I upset you or anyone else with that post, it wasn't my intention. :no: Sorry!

i'm really glad we have proof that it was PS, now i don't feel guilty for liking it cos i think it's so cute - actually the 'real' cat is even cuter!:wub2:

77828_700b.jpg

This is the cutest thing I've ever seen, even though it's only a photoshopped picture! :fangurl:

I wanted to say the same yesterday,I'm pretty sure it's not photoshopped,I saw it before:sneaky2: Some people do this with the chickens too :annoyed_h4h:no,not that chicken :winksmiley02:

pui.jpg

That is defo not photoshop, I got one mail with so many poor painted cats ...

Some peeps are sick

viewer.png

first off let me just say that i think painting animals is pointless - they look beautiful just as they are and if for some 'purpose' you wanted them a different color there's much easier and less messy digital software that can do that...that said, there are non-toxic dyes (made from food colorings and vegetable based) that will not cause harm to the animal...and we know every pet is different - some would react to the mere stroke of a brush as if it was torture, and some would relish the attn..

so guess my point is we shouldn't across-the-board condemn ppl who do this without knowing more :dunno:

first off let me just say that i think painting animals is pointless - they look beautiful just as they are and if for some 'purpose' you wanted them a different color there's much easier and less messy digital software that can do that...that said, there are non-toxic dyes (made from food colorings and vegetable based) that will not cause harm to the animal...and we know every pet is different - some would react to the mere stroke of a brush as if it was torture, and some would relish the attn..

so guess my point is we shouldn't across-the-board condemn ppl who do this without knowing more :dunno:

:thumb_yello: i'm glad you pointed all this out!

... I would just love to see Mika in a Pikachu outfit. He'd look adorable for sure.

tumblr_kpkt28sKUy1qa2coao1_400.jpg

:teehee:

:teehee: so this is what "I See You" is all about? :das:

Mikachu kitten is creepy but Mika dressed as pikachu is adorable? :shocked:

actually you're right, Mika in a pikachu costume would be so adorable i'd probably explode

:teehee:so this is what "I See You" is all about? :das:

Mikachu kitten is creepy but Mika dressed as pikachu is adorable? :shocked:

actually you're right, Mika in a pikachu costume would be so adorable i'd probably explode

Most likely yes. For the next record Mika has evolved into this.

3929283940_6063d60533.jpg

Let's just ignore the fact that TOOL is an album that'll consist of 12 love songs so that this pun works m'kay? :teehee:

No, you didn't upset me. :huglove: I just didn't like the picture. What upsets me more is that people are actually capable of doing sick things like this to animals.

Most likely yes. For the next record Mika has evolved into this.

3929283940_6063d60533.jpg

Let's just ignore the fact that TOOL is an album that'll consist of 12 love songs so that this pun works m'kay? :teehee:

sorry, i don't know the name of that one :teehee: