MIKA in Compiègne, France - 9 July 2011

Christine

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just back from my hols and desperate to catch up...do I take it we can't buy tickets for this until Friday?

Yes, at least. I think they will launch the website on Friday with all the info. Not sure if tickets are on sale at the same time.

Yes, at least. I think they will launch the website on Friday with all the info. Not sure if tickets are on sale at the same time.

Thanks Christine. I have been a bit paranoid worrying that I was going to miss my chance to buy a ticket.:blink:

Thanks Christine. I have been a bit paranoid worrying that I was going to miss my chance to buy a ticket.:blink:

Deb is going to ask Team Mika if there is more info about the tickets but I'm not sure if we'll hear anything back before Friday.

Deb is going to ask Team Mika if there is more info about the tickets but I'm not sure if we'll hear anything back before Friday.

Ah, I see. Lets hope they have got their pigeon post up and running then :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for the info.

on the poster, it says "ouverture de la billetterie" which means the tickets will be on sale then.

on the poster, it says "ouverture de la billetterie" which means the tickets will be on sale then.

Excited Excited :yay:

Can't we get a presale:roftl: I want a front row seat. Or I shall sit on the piano, either one:mf_rosetinted:

Not again :mf_rosetinted:

Mikas latest email news letter gave this link for the tickets:

Sat 9th July - Compiègne, France [BUY TICKETS]

But it doesn't seem possible to buy them yet - unless I am being thicker than usual :mf_rosetinted:

Presale would be great:thumbyello:

It sounds like it's a seated gig. I hope we all manage to get seats near one another.

AH................seated? Really? I hadn't thought of that.

Is it inside the chateau or is it in the chateau grounds? 'Cause it's a bloody big chateau if they can get 25000 people in one room.

Or maybe it was a typo - maybe it's 2500. That seems much more reasonable.

Yes. It's a typo. :mf_rosetinted:

"Digitick.com" announces the sales of tickets on friday at 10 a.m.

I can't wait anymore :fangurl::aah:

I hope that my information will be useful for you

Archived