MIKA in Compiègne, France - 9 July 2011

Christine

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're welcome, I am glad to be able to help a little bit, I am unfortunately not very active on the forum because of my English more than bad, but the heart is there :blush-anim-cl:

Ps: thanks to my translator :teehee:

You're welcome, I am glad to be able to help a little bit, I am unfortunately not very active on the forum because of my English more than bad, but the heart is there :blush-anim-cl:

Ps: thanks to my translator :teehee:

I can understand you perfectly. Don't worry. :wink2:

Hot damn! I really started considering this gig after learning that it's not a festival. The withdrawal symptons are getting bad as it will have been a year in July when I've last seen Mika and you guys. :blink: I could visit Paris at last. I've never been to France. Hmm... :teehee:

*subscribes*

:huglove: I have everything crossed.

:mf_rosetinted:

It would be brilliant to see you :biggrin2:

"Digitick.com" announces the sales of tickets on friday at 10 a.m.

I can't wait anymore :fangurl::aah:

I hope that my information will be useful for you

Thank you very much. :biggrin2:

Erm, I don't think it will be a seated gig (= Il n'y aura pas de gradins).

Don't really get why there are different tickets then. Perhaps a golden circle kind of thing :dunno:

And, the "venue"? Isn't it just that big huge square outside in front of the chateau? That could perhaps be big enough for 25000 people :dunno:

Erm, I don't think it will be a seated gig (= Il n'y aura pas de gradins).

Don't really get why there are different tickets then. Perhaps a golden circle kind of thing :dunno:

And, the "venue"? Isn't it just that big huge square outside in front of the chateau? That could perhaps be big enough for 25000 people :dunno:

Yeah that's what I think.

Yeah, it says Place de palais imperial or whatever and place translates roughly as area (I think!) so a seated gig indoors is out. Shame =[

Buttttt that just makes the different ticket prices all the more interesting.

Yeah, it says Place de palais imperial or whatever and place translates roughly as area (I think!) so a seated gig indoors is out. Shame =[

Buttttt that just makes the different ticket prices all the more interesting.

Hopefully the top tier ticketholders will be let in separately so you don't have to run by 25,000 people. :naughty:

We had a golden circle in Dublin and it was nice because there was some breathing room behind. I was even able to put my bag at the "back" and still stand in the front row.

It would effectively turn it from a 25,000 person venue into something more reasonable like Brixton.

Hopefully the top tier ticketholders will be let in separately so you don't have to run by 25,000 people. :naughty:

We had a golden circle in Dublin and it was nice because there was some breathing room behind. I was even able to put my bag at the "back" and still stand in the front row.

It would effectively turn it from a 25,000 person venue into something more reasonable like Brixton.

Yeah, I think the top tickets will be the best ones - you get what you pay for after all. I guess I'll just have to cough up the dough and cross my fingers, but I'm used to doing that by now. :roftl:

So girls/guys hereare the latest news:

The tickets will be available only on 29th April at 10 am

There will be a sort of "front stage" as the PDP, then a part where you can breathe. A "normal" part, the bottom and sides...

There will be a "Carrè D'or" (49€) and i think that probably these places will be near to the stage...

Yes, I think there will be

different categories of standing area, like in stadiums. It was the same at the PDP but I think the price was the same...

It will be on the square, in front of the castle. They organise some events there, but it will be huge.

I don't think I'll go, I will be in Liege the day after.

Is there a way to know if this Compiègne gig will be the only one where he will sing new songs or will he do them also at the festival gigs ?? :dunno:

Yes, I think there will be

different categories of standing area, like in stadiums. It was the same at the PDP but I think the price was the same...

It will be on the square, in front of the castle. They organise some events there, but it will be huge.

I don't think I'll go, I will be in Liege the day after.

Is there a way to know if this Compiègne gig will be the only one where he will sing new songs or will he do them also at the festival gigs ?? :dunno:

It's only my personal opinion but I don't think he will do the new stuff at the festivals. It isn't the right 'stage' for new material is it? I think he will just do the new songs at this one.

I didn´t think about going to any festival dates but after reading that announcement today I have to. And I think I won´t be able to breath normally before I got my ticket now. I so so so excited right now :blush-anim-cl:

I didn´t think about going to any festival dates but after reading that announcement today I have to. And I think I won´t be able to breath normally before I got my ticket now. I so so so excited right now :blush-anim-cl:

Sabine! It will be great to meet you :biggrin2:

Oh great! Look forward to meeting you:thumb_yello:

It's only my personal opinion but I don't think he will do the new stuff at the festivals. It isn't the right 'stage' for new material is it? I think he will just do the new songs at this one.

Well, I think it's gonna be like a festival. It will be like the PDP gig. It was something from the radio station Virgin. For this time it will be NRJ. They talk about a support act and DJ sets... Even on Mikasounds this Compiègne gig is listed like the other festivals. Even if they do big communication on it and they make it like "the gig to be" or "the only one in France" (Well, Corsica is not independent yet :naughty:), it will be like a huge festival. Moreover, the gig organizer is "Rock Square" and it's the name of a festival in the area of Compiègne (in Senlis)...

I sent an email to the Liège Festival about some new songs and they just answered me, I posted the mail in the Liège Thread :wink2:

Well, I think it's gonna be like a festival. It will be like the PDP gig. It was something from the radio station Virgin. For this time it will be NRJ. They talk about a support act and DJ sets... Even on Mikasounds this Compiègne gig is listed like the other festivals. Even if they do big communication on it and they make it like "the gig to be" or "the only one in France" (Well, Corsica is not independent yet :naughty:), it will be like a huge festival. Moreover, the gig organizer is "Rock Square" and it's the name of a festival in the area of Compiègne (in Senlis)...

I sent an email to the Liège Festival about some new songs and they just answered me, I posted the mail in the Liège Thread :wink2:

Yes, true enough, PDP was sort of semi festival wasn't it. Yes, I saw your post in the Liege thread...............sounds good :thumb_yello:

Yes, true enough, PDP was sort of semi festival wasn't it. Yes, I saw your post in the Liege thread...............sounds good :thumb_yello:

Totally, especially that at the beginning they only said it was a "Mika gig" and after they turned that into the "Virgin Show" with Mika as the main artist. :wink2:

I have the feeling it will be the same kind of event

Seriously ... if he does another bloody PDP kind of gig on the day I'm seeing Take That ... I shall bloody shoot him ... :aah: I'm already sad I can't see any of the festival dates ... cos' they're too near my Wembley date :( and I can't afford two gigs so close together ... plus I spent a flipping fortune on this ticket anyway :blush-anim-cl:

Popstars ... I could so slap them sometimes :naughty:

:teehee:

They have posted the times on the mikaincampiegne site and the doors open at 6 pm with an opening act at 8 pm and Mika at 10 pm. Sounds like there will be DJ sets as well? Is that what they did at PDP?

Archived