MIKA in Compiègne, France - 9 July 2011

Christine

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well the €49 tickets are the ones right at the front, and they're called Carré d'or tickets which is 'golden square'.

We are golden so we should be in the golden square. Or even better, the VIP section:mf_rosetinted:

thanks! I don't understand french :teehee: I wrote to the venue (because I'm very likely to be late for the doors opening) and they said that even if you're an hour or two late, they will let you into that section you have a ticket for.

Awesome! Ingie was totally freaking out about not getting there in enough time (even though we have tons of time). :roftl:

Awesome! Ingie was totally freaking out about not getting there in enough time (even though we have tons of time). :roftl:

yeah, well I think even if we get Cat1 tickets and are late (so that we are at the back of that section), we'll still be pretty close to the stage :)

yeah, well I think even if we get Cat1 tickets and are late (so that we are at the back of that section), we'll still be pretty close to the stage :)

Tres bien!

I'd better start brushing up on my French properly.

Ou est la gare?

:mf_rosetinted:

I know I haven't even got a ticket yet but I've booked a hotel. I'd say if the concert is this big hotels will be snapped up pretty fast. I've booked the Etap which seems quite close to the venue. Yesterday they had twin rooms but they don't seem to have any today only doubles. The rooms are 46euro per night. They are quite basic hotels but clean. It's unrestricted booking so you can cancel or change booking at any time .

I just thought anyone looking for hotels might find this useful.

well it's something around 13-30, in Charleroi airport, it's an hour drive from Brussels so I'm still thinking about which train to take.. what about you?

I am thinking any possible solution that doesn't cost much....

Charleroi is pretty far from Brussels, though, you need to take that into account. By bus it takes around 1.5 hours at least, as far as I remember. Not sure about the train.

I am thinking any possible solution that doesn't cost much....

Charleroi is pretty far from Brussels, though, you need to take that into account. By bus it takes around 1.5 hours at least, as far as I remember. Not sure about the train.

I know, it says 1 hour at the website, so I won't have much time to spare anyway :huh: but well, if Mika starts at 10 pm then it's alright.

Tickets on sale sooooooon. This will be amazing. The website actually has a JOBS link too for those of you who might need help for a way to be there!:thumb_yello:

Phewww...............a way to fund the gigs at last. :thumb_yello::naughty:

I know I haven't even got a ticket yet but I've booked a hotel. I'd say if the concert is this big hotels will be snapped up pretty fast. I've booked the Etap which seems quite close to the venue. Yesterday they had twin rooms but they don't seem to have any today only doubles. The rooms are 46euro per night. They are quite basic hotels but clean. It's unrestricted booking so you can cancel or change booking at any time .

I just thought anyone looking for hotels might find this useful.

Thank you :biggrin2:

Has someone got a link to the site to purchase tickets tomorrow. I seem to have a few sites, any ideas which would be best?

I'm going with the one on page 6 of this thread :thumb_yello:

hopefully there will be an english translation otherwise i'm stuffed LOL:roftl:

Archived