MIKA in Compiègne, France - 9 July 2011

Christine

Seriously ... if he does another bloody PDP kind of gig on the day I'm seeing Take That ... I shall bloody shoot him ... :aah: I'm already sad I can't see any of the festival dates ... cos' they're too near my Wembley date :( and I can't afford two gigs so close together ... plus I spent a flipping fortune on this ticket anyway :blush-anim-cl:

Popstars ... I could so slap them sometimes :naughty:

:teehee:

I really really feel for your Laurel.:huglove:

They have posted the times on the mikaincampiegne site and the doors open at 6 pm with an opening act at 8 pm and Mika at 10 pm. Sounds like there will be DJ sets as well? Is that what they did at PDP?

First act at 7pm I think......and I can't quite remember when Mika was on...9:30ish maybe. I think there were about four acts before him. Mostly dire. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really really feel for your Laurel.:huglove:

First act at 7pm I think......and I can't quite remember when Mika was on...9:30ish maybe. I think there were about four acts before him. Mostly dire. :mf_rosetinted:

Yes ... :mf_rosetinted: he should so check with me first ... about what dates were suitable ... anytime in August would have done nicely .... :lmfao:

Damn him ... I don't really wanna sell my TT ticket ... I've been looking forward to that for ages ... I don't really know what to do :no:

:blush-anim-cl:

Yes ... :mf_rosetinted: he should so check with me first ... about what dates were suitable ... anytime in August would have done nicely .... :lmfao:

Damn him ... I don't really wanna sell my TT ticket ... I've been looking forward to that for ages ... I don't really know what to do :no:

:blush-anim-cl:

I guess you could probably get quite a lot for it....but I know you paid a lot. Very difficult.:aah:

They have posted the times on the mikaincampiegne site and the doors open at 6 pm with an opening act at 8 pm and Mika at 10 pm. Sounds like there will be DJ sets as well? Is that what they did at PDP?

yes, I think it was quite the same. The doors opened at 5 or 6 PM. Before the opening acts (they were 3) there was some "entertainments" with the guys from the Virgin Radio station. >For Compiegne, they talk about one opening act and DJ sets so I think it's quite similar, except that this time it'll be NRJ instead of Virgin Radio :wink2:

yes, I think it was quite the same. The doors opened at 5 or 6 PM. Before the opening acts (they were 3) there was some "entertainments" with the guys from the Virgin Radio station. >For Compiegne, they talk about one opening act and DJ sets so I think it's quite similar, except that this time it'll be NRJ instead of Virgin Radio :wink2:

Thanks for the info!! :)

ah great! if Mika only starts at 10 then I'll surely be on time from Brussels airport :teehee:

no point buying good tickets though, I won't be able to be at the front :sad:

That's true....you should be in time :thumb_yello:

:yay:

i'll keep in touch with you then, okay? hope we can meet there (after the gig, presumably :wink2: )!

Yes, at this stage I have no idea what I will be doing for accomodation...and haven't decided how to travel to Belgium...I will just wait until I have secured a ticket then take it from there. :thumb_yello: But we must try and have a repeat of our ice cream date in St Petersburg :thumb_yello:

Yes, at this stage I have no idea what I will be doing for accomodation...and haven't decided how to travel to Belgium...I will just wait until I have secured a ticket then take it from there. :thumb_yello: But we must try and have a repeat of our ice cream date in St Petersburg :thumb_yello:

same here... but well, we just have to start! then it will be easier to make it happen (I hope) :teehee:

Tickets on sale sooooooon. This will be amazing. The website actually has a JOBS link too for those of you who might need help for a way to be there!:thumb_yello:

Well I don't know but for me this "jobs" link is about people who wants to have a training period inside the compagny that organised the show but they organised others shows also so I think it is not "link" only to this particular event ;)

they say that it is for a "training period" or a summer job so I guess you must be available few days/weeks/months...

So if you have golden circle tickets, do you just have to be there before the doors open to get into the front section?

is there a golden circle? as far as I can see from the plan, there are only 3 categories + VIP section :sad:

is there a golden circle? as far as I can see from the plan, there are only 3 categories + VIP section :sad:

Well the €49 tickets are the ones right at the front, and they're called Carré d'or tickets which is 'golden square'.

Well the €49 tickets are the ones right at the front, and they're called Carré d'or tickets which is 'golden square'.

thanks! I don't understand french :teehee: I wrote to the venue (because I'm very likely to be late for the doors opening) and they said that even if you're an hour or two late, they will let you into that section you have a ticket for.

Archived