The Looking For Something Thread - Part II!

hi everyone!

I saw a pic on Instagram with a conversation between Mika and a girl written on it. The girl had to sing (so I think it was from X Factor or The Voice) and he told her (can't remember the exact words): "you have to look into my eyes when you sing" .. she looked very embarrassed and she said "your eyes are so beautiful" and he answered "oh, are they? well then look at them!"

Do you know where I can find a video of this conversation? It seems so cute :)

Could you let me know the URL of instagram please ?

hi everyone!

I saw a pic on Instagram with a conversation between Mika and a girl written on it. The girl had to sing (so I think it was from X Factor or The Voice) and he told her (can't remember the exact words): "you have to look into my eyes when you sing" .. she looked very embarrassed and she said "your eyes are so beautiful" and he answered "oh, are they? well then look at them!"

All episodes of The Voice are on mikawebsite.com  I do remember which part you're talking about and I had even asked Agathe to make a gif of it on tumblr which she did, but I don't remember which episode that was...

• Like 1

hi everyone!

i don't know what episode it's from, but that part is in Melyssa's excellent "A 5yo Mika is still having fun on The Voice" video @ about 2:10-2:40

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 1

Hey guys! I found a video on Twitter the other day with two guys hugging and singing 'Relax take it easy' (albeit not with fully correct lyrics) and I can't seem to find this video anywhere! There's a small logo-looking thing on the bottom right side but I can't read it due to the bad quality. :mellow:  I don't know if its french or english as the only clip is the two other men singing and mika watching in disgust and looking appalled  :naughty:  i have a couple of screen grabs from the clip if it'll help? I would really appreciate your help as it's been driving me crazy trying to find it! :dunno: Thanks!  :mikadas:

• Like 1

Hey guys! I found a video on Twitter the other day with two guys hugging and singing 'Relax take it easy' (albeit not with fully correct lyrics) and I can't seem to find this video anywhere! There's a small logo-looking thing on the bottom right side but I can't read it due to the bad quality. :mellow:  I don't know if its french or english as the only clip is the two other men singing and mika watching in disgust and looking appalled  :naughty:  i have a couple of screen grabs from the clip if it'll help? I would really appreciate your help as it's been driving me crazy trying to find it! :dunno: Thanks!  :mikadas:

it's from his Jam Session thing in 2009

it's in part 1, near the end: http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/24380-jam-session-in-jamel-clubparis-10-november-2009/?p=3353750

• Like 2

it's from his Jam Session thing in 2009

it's in part 1, near the end: http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/24380-jam-session-in-jamel-clubparis-10-november-2009/?p=3353750

PASSWORD -- mika

Uploaded on VIMEO (VIMEO's quality is better than YouTube)

2009.11.10 Jam Session @ Le Comedy Club, Paris 1/2

http://vimeo.com/20746742

2009.11.10 Jam Session @ Le Comedy Club, Paris 2/2

http://vimeo.com/20746762

These vids are password protected.

PASSWORD -- mika

• Like 1

Hi everyone :bye: I can't seem to find the Mika rare videos for newbies thread :baghead: which I promised to share with a Mika fan...help me please :bow:

Edit: I just found it www.mikafanclub.com/topic/30851-mika-rare-video-treasures-for-newbies-and-others/

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

Hi everyone :bye: I can't seem to find the Mika rare videos for newbies thread :baghead: which I promised to share with a Mika fan...help me please :bow:

Edit: I just found it www.mikafanclub.com/topic/30851-mika-rare-video-treasures-for-newbies-and-others/

Here you are !

http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/30851-mika-rare-video-treasures-for-newbies-and-others/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i saw the following quote on Contact Music but i can't find where it's originally from.  Anybody got any idea? 

"9th February 2010
Quote: "I'm like a clumsy duck. Bizarrely, my mother thought I would be a dancer so she sent me to tap classes, but I got so infuriated when I couldn't pick up the steps that I threw my shoe through a window and smashed it!" Pop star Mika decided to turn his back on a career in dance."

Thanks!

• Like 1

Hey guys! (again) :mikasweat:

I have another video that I'm hoping you guys can source for me, it's obviously a french video (as it's on TF1) and he's speaking French. I don't know what it's from, but he's saying:

"I didn’t know that we had to fall down!

I was asking everyone around me: “What do we do?”

“But you’re dead, you’re dead!”" 

(In French of course  :)

I would love it if you could help me find out what video this is from, thanks  :thumb_yello:

i saw the following quote on Contact Music but i can't find where it's originally from.  Anybody got any idea? 

"9th February 2010

Quote: "I'm like a clumsy duck. Bizarrely, my mother thought I would be a dancer so she sent me to tap classes, but I got so infuriated when I couldn't pick up the steps that I threw my shoe through a window and smashed it!" Pop star Mika decided to turn his back on a career in dance."

Thanks!

I only know the interview Mika mentioned TAP DANCE. Hope it helps.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xepcbc_2009-11-07-mika-abbey-road_music

I only know the interview Mika mentioned TAP DANCE. Hope it helps.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xepcbc_2009-11-07-mika-abbey-road_music

That's not the one, sorry :( The clumsy duck bit is what i'm most interested in, not the tap dancing part :teehee:

Anyway, now I've moved on to different research.  I know a couple months ago (if not longer) i heard/read a quote Mika said about being neighbors with Adele, he gave more details in the quote than just that they're neighbors, but now i can not find it anywhere :doh:  Grrr, i'm so annoyed i didn't save it back then.  Does anyone know where to find what I'm looking for? 

Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

This one's a long shot, but I'll ask anyway: X factor season 7 daily 23. I've got ALL THE OTHERS. But this one I couldn't find :-/ Has anybody got this one kicking around on their hard drive somewhere? I combed the XF 2013 thread but no luck there. I've been all over the internet. I remember a while back I had a link to a Chinese (?) website where someone had uploaded I think ALL the dailys from seasons 6 & 7 but I have somehow managed to lose it.

(posting this in the XF thread as well)

Edit: Problem solved by Kumazzz the magical.

Edited by ladyolivier
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

That's not the one, sorry :( The clumsy duck bit is what i'm most interested in, not the tap dancing part :teehee:

Anyway, now I've moved on to different research.  I know a couple months ago (if not longer) i heard/read a quote Mika said about being neighbors with Adele, he gave more details in the quote than just that they're neighbors, but now i can not find it anywhere :doh:  Grrr, i'm so annoyed i didn't save it back then.  Does anyone know where to find what I'm looking for? 

Thanks again!

Dee, in this interview he just says they're neighbours

http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/26273-mika-in-italian-press-2010-2015/?p=3894663

Dee, in this interview he just says they're neighbours

http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/26273-mika-in-italian-press-2010-2015/?p=3894663

thank you, but the one i'm thinking of he gave more detail in (maybe even told a funny story?).  I thiiiink the interviewer specifically asked about her, maybe even knew they're neighbors.

thank you, but the one i'm thinking of he gave more detail in (maybe even told a funny story?).  I thiiiink the interviewer specifically asked about her, maybe even knew they're neighbors.

so it's probably an audio interview?

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys, this is probably extremely random and this thread is not the place to ask it, but I don't know where to g.. so bare with me 

does anyone know which episode of voice it is that Mika is wearing a yellow jumper and his hair is all innocent ? (I want to know this because of reasons... yeah ok I'm crazyl ! but he's just so damn cute in the photos and the clips that I've seen of that !) 

if you would help me, I'll  be so grateful Mika_The_Voice_22_39_43_.JPG

• Like 1

hey guys, this is probably extremely random and this thread is not the place to ask it, but I don't know where to g.. so bare with me 

does anyone know which episode of voice it is that Mika is wearing a yellow jumper and his hair is all innocent ? (I want to know this because of reasons... yeah ok I'm crazyl ! but he's just so damn cute in the photos and the clips that I've seen of that !) 

if you would help me, I'll  be so grateful Mika_The_Voice_22_39_43_.JPG

Here it is !

https://vimeo.com/91730344

HD

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 1