The Looking For Something Thread - Part II!

Wasn't sure where to ask this, so I'd figured I'd post it here: 

Does anyone have, or know where I can find a big picture of the red heart with the 'M' in it? I've been searching and I can't find one.  :dunno:

Mellody did a version for the London fan action   http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/32324-mika-palladium-london-uk-05-june-2016/page-18#entry4060022 in green - maybe you could change the background colour :dunno:

Edited by silver
  • Like 1

Does anyone have, or know where I can find a big picture of the red heart with the 'M' in it? I've been searching and I can't find one.  :dunno:

Mika is still using it as a profile pic for his instagram, if you want to make sure of the shade of red :wink2:

https://www.instagram.com/mikainstagram/

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

Does anyone have, or know where I can find a big picture of the red heart with the 'M' in it? I've been searching and I can't find one. :dunno:

THIS I can help with! I have a massive one - give me just a bit!

Edit: I see you've found one after all - my phone doesn't like to show me pages on threads LOL. Nevermind :lmfao:

Edited by ladyolivier
  • Like 1

Mika is still using it as a profile pic for his instagram, if you want to make sure of the shade of red :wink2:

https://www.instagram.com/mikainstagram/

Okay great, thanks! :biggrin2:

Edit: I see you've found one after all - my phone doesn't like to show me pages on threads LOL. Nevermind :lmfao:

Haha, that's okay, thank you anyway!  :naughty:

ladyolivier, if you want to see pages on threads, you need to scroll down and click on "full version" and then you will get to see all the pages and do everything as with a pc , except that you will need to zoom in and out, but it works much  better :thumb_yello:

This video is about Mika's Italian TV Show.

I don't want it with all these writing below.

Does anyone has the same part of this concert, but normal, without writing?

The gig is @ Piazzola sul Brenta 12 luglio 2016

Song after this part - Elle me dit

Mellody did a version for the London fan action   http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/32324-mika-palladium-london-uk-05-june-2016/page-18#entry4060022 in green - maybe you could change the background colour :dunno:

I must have a problem with colors , I thought it was blue :lmfao: Then again I used to own two cars and see them grey, but everyone else said they were green :floor:

Sorry, this is deffo off topic ...

Edited by crazyaboutmika

This video is about Mika's Italian TV Show.

I don't want it with all these writing below.

Does anyone has the same part of this concert, but normal, without writing?

The gig is @ Piazzola sul Brenta 12 luglio 2016

Song after this part - Elle me dit

https://twitter.com/turnintoalcohol/status/753212821693992960

• Like 1

In search on an TV spot/interview which took place in a warehouse and in which he mostly talks about his upcoming French Revolution themed shows, the costumes and such. Pretty sure his tries on at least part of one of the costumes. May have been part of a longer thing. Called "66 minutes" or some variation thereof? Could have been in french or English, don't remember.

Edit: I always post here and then the thing appears after all all :lmfao: one of my best friends found it for me. If anyone else wants it:

Vimeo.com/49657633

Edited by ladyolivier
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I'm looking for picturez of Mika where he has his eyes cloed and his mouth wide open

Do you need like this one ?

This is my pic taken at Osaka, Feb. 2016.

24778813509_6d0b816991_b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I need a illustration or picture in good resolution for a shirt (something like Yasmine logo). Tried google but everything I found was in very poor resolution. 

Thank you for your help! :thumb_yello:

Are you looking for just like a photo of Mika, or more specifically his logos/branding? I have both some very HQ pics and high res versions of the M heart :-)

Are you looking for just like a photo of Mika, or more specifically his logos/branding? I have both some very HQ pics and high res versions of the M heart :-)

Logos. I already made M heart  :yes: but you can post it. Probably its better than mine  ;)

Edited by KittyStar

Hello, it's me again

Does Any of you have the video of a performance Mika Made in a beach volley field during the Olympics in London 2012? I saw pics on Twitter but can't find it.

Thanks a lot!

This performance was live streamed so it's possible that any videos that were posted have been taken down :dunno:

There are some more pics in this thread http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/29784-rock-the-games-live-on-youtube-8-august-2012/?hl=%2Brock+%2Bgamesfrom page 20 onwards

Logos. I already made M heart  :yes: but you can post it. Probably its better than mine  ;)

Anyone? Please :huh:

Hi :bye:

Can anyone tell me if there's a video of this please?

It's Mika at the olympic games and Sonelle just saw it and I think there was a video as well, but it was a while ago :old: so I wonder :dunno:

It would make her day to watch the vid if there is one....

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

It's Mika at the olympic games and Sonelle just saw it and I think there was a video as well, but it was a while ago :old: so I wonder :dunno:

just looked up, can't find any single minute of him =/

just looked up, can't find any single minute of him =/

That's weird that there's nothing out there... :bored:

Trying to find something myself, I came across this which is new at least for me - thought I'd share:

http://www.hellocharlie.com/work/view/mika-rock-the-games

• Like 2