Win Tickets to see Mika at Low Cost Festival, in Benidorm.

RAK1

MIKA

MIKA.jpg

Want to see Mika at Benidorm's Low Cost Festival? We have a pair of weekend passes to give away! To be in with a chance of winning simply comment below telling us which Mika song you want to hear him play live at the festival. Please note that under-18's must be accompanied by an adult. You have 24 hours to post your entry, GO!

Just posted on FaceBook

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, let's try again:

Dear Mika, me and my best friend, 22 054 MFC members, would love to hear you sing your best song ever: “Grace Kelly who ate a lollipop and did her interpretation of love today after which she relaxed and took it easy in any other world together with Billy Brown before she became a beautiful big girl and got stuck in the middle without a happy ending while looking over her shoulder and rang rang you” at the Low Cost Festival. See you in Spain. Sincerely yours, Annie from MFC

And now we wait for our tickets ... again. :mf_rosetinted:

So, let's try again:

Dear Mika, me and my best friend, 22 054 MFC members, would love to hear you sing your best song ever: “Grace Kelly who ate a lollipop and did her interpretation of love today after which she relaxed and took it easy in any other world together with Billy Brown before she became a beautiful big girl and got stuck in the middle without a happy ending while looking over her shoulder and rang rang you” at the Low Cost Festival. See you in Spain. Sincerely yours, Annie from MFC

:naughty::naughty:

So, let's try again:

:yay:

can't wait!!

see you all soon!!

:huglove::group_hug:

:aah::aah:

"We Are Golden" is very impowering! I love that song and it is long- which means...more Mika!

If I had to pick a second choice it would have to be "Touches You"! An awesome song, with a great rythm!

I really want to see Mika live, no matter what!

I have a suggestion, he should come to Summerfeast in Milwaukee, WI!! :thumb_yello:

Happy Ending and Rain are my favorite, even if they aren't super popular like Grace Kelly, it really shows his emotions and inner feelings. Even if he's a gorgeous singer, he still has bad days. <3

Those are my favorites too:thumb_yello:

Archived