MIKA in Le Parisien 16.06.11

pinkcell29

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not about the trousers, but about the album... and his... how to say... way of talking... I don´t know... I found him "changed"... but it must be just me...

No, it's no just you sweetie , I have the same feeling that he has changed in a deep way... but he's still our Mika :wub2:

I can't wait for Compiègne gig and his new songs :wub2:

I remember it... It would take me forever to find it though. :aah:

He needs to get back to his flat, where he's working on a song inspired by a French short story, about a girl who falls in love with 'all the members of a rowing team in France in the 1920s, starts sleeping with them all and then becomes pregnant and doesn't know who the father is, so they all decide to adopt the child'. He bursts into laughter again. He's the weirdest person I've interviewed since Jarvis Cocker - both as brilliant as they are unworldly. I'm glad Mika is a rich and famous pop star. Most people are screwed up by fame, but I think he would be more screwed up without it.:thumb_yello:

He needs to get back to his flat, where he's working on a song inspired by a French short story, about a girl who falls in love with 'all the members of a rowing team in France in the 1920s, starts sleeping with them all and then becomes pregnant and doesn't know who the father is, so they all decide to adopt the child'. He bursts into laughter again. He's the weirdest person I've interviewed since Jarvis Cocker - both as brilliant as they are unworldly. I'm glad Mika is a rich and famous pop star. Most people are screwed up by fame, but I think he would be more screwed up without it.:thumb_yello:

Ooops...so it wasn't a football team...sorry..what a relief:doh::teehee: a rowing team is not a football team...only...how many people....?

Now I remember I saw a movie about it....!!!!! yes! I'm sure...many years ago

thank you, you are unbelievable!

not about the trousers, but about the album... and his... how to say... way of talking... I don´t know... I found him "changed"... but it must be just me...

No, it's no just you sweetie , I have the same feeling that he has changed in a deep way... but he's still our Mika :wub2:

Yes....it would be strange if he didn't change.....important and deep things happened...you have to develop...otherwise you just stay in one place., it's painful but good...

Another video!! :yay:

Evano Céline

MinuteBuzz rencontre MIKA !!! http://t.co/WOFqAAM #MIKAincompiègne

23 minutes ago via web

Of course it's in French!! :aah:

Great vid, I almost can't see his red hair! :lmfao:

And here's what I could understand: "Daft Punk" and "Fleetwood Mac". :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for posting! :biggrin2:

I've just read the article, watched the interview (yeah, and I was suffering a lot because of my poor French... I haven't used my knowledge for a quite long time), and I'm just like...I don't know. I wasn't expecting him to release an album with so many love songs. But I know, they'll be way better than those slushy stuff that pop singers do. And I believe in his talent and style, so... :) Everything's gonna be brilliant!!

About his look: he's stunning, I like his hair, his outfit, and wooow, he has a little red in his hair:D It made me laugh, it's pretty strange, but in a good way, of course. :wink2: He seems like a lovely and intelligent person:)

(In my humble opinion he'll change the title of the album again and again in the following months, as far as I know him:)))

I only noticed that he changed his way to work, but the way of talking sincerely not :boxed:

thank you, thank you , thank youuu...

Thank you! :flowers2:

How many interviews he did that day?! :aah:

Great vid, I almost can't see his red hair! :lmfao:

And here's what I could understand: "Daft Punk" and "Fleetwood Mac". :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for posting! :biggrin2:

Your welcome!!

If someone can traslate what they said, it will be fantastic! :fangurl:

Another video!! :yay:

Evano Céline

MinuteBuzz rencontre MIKA !!! http://t.co/WOFqAAM #MIKAincompiègne

23 minutes ago via web

Of course it's in French!! :aah:

Thank you for posting ! :flowers2:

How do you find news so fast? :aah:

No offence anyone but :puke:

I've just read the article, watched the interview (yeah, and I was suffering a lot because of my poor French... I haven't used my knowledge for a quite long time), and I'm just like...I don't know. I wasn't expecting him to release an album with so many love songs. But I know, they'll be way better than those slushy stuff that pop singers do. And I believe in his talent and style, so... :) Everything's gonna be brilliant!!

About his look: he's stunning, I like his hair, his outfit, and wooow, he has a little red in his hair:D It made me laugh, it's pretty strange, but in a good way, of course. :wink2: He seems like a lovely and intelligent person:)

(In my humble opinion he'll change the title of the album again and again in the following months, as far as I know him:)))

Hello, new honeymooner! :biggrin2: (actually, I'm still a honeymooner too, but old and critical :naughty:)

Well, my french is not that good, but more or less is similar to the other vids

He says he's doing this show cause it's good to have a new and different energy and to test the new songs, and about the french songs that he'll put in the allbum, that this one is completely different from the other two, less "cartoon", more serious, but you can still clearly know it's him.

He talked about the scenography, how is going to be a bit Marie-Antoinette like, and that he knows the place by the research he's doing cause of the gig, and that he's doing this cause there's no reason he should desapear for years just because he's writing an album.

Something like that :aah: forgive me if I got anything wrong

He says he's doing this show cause it's good to have a new and different energy and to test the new songs, and about the french songs that he'll put in the allbum, that this one is completely different from the other two, less "cartoon", more serious, but you can still clearly know it's him.

He talked about the scenography, how is going to be a bit Marie-Antoinette like, and that he knows the place by the research he's doing cause of the gig, and that he's doing this cause there's no reason he should desapear for years just because he's writing an album.

Thanks very much!!! :biggrin2:

Thanks for posting :flowers2:

To evaluate :

-More serious

-but clearly mika

-electro-punk

-love songs

-a more simplistic pop

-12 different interpretations of love

-colouring and streaking his hair

and the best freaking thing he's ever done.

:blink: :blink:

Can't you mean one thing mika?

Hello, new honeymooner! :biggrin2: (actually, I'm still a honeymooner too, but old and critical :naughty:)

hahaha, actually, yesterday I was surfing on the internet, and I saw these videos and pictures on a site. I mean probably my opinion would be different from that I said here a few minutes ago, if I had come earlier.

My first thoughts were... really different and dysfunctional!!

He changed a lot, but change is good, it's necessary, particularly if you're in the music business, it's as needful as breathing.

Sorry, this duality in my personality drives me up the wall :-)

I only noticed that he changed his way to work, but the way of talking sincerely not :boxed:

Thanks for posting :flowers2:

To evaluate :

-More serious

Yes. More serious. That´s what I meant. Anyway we are different people and we have a own point of view of Mika. From my point of view he´s changed...

Thank you for the translations!

I was wishing for a long song:wub2: maybe I'll get twelve this time?!:roftl:

I dunno, people who have never heard of mika might not like the new songs if they were more than 3-5 Minutes long :aah:

Thank you for the translations!

I was wishing for a long song:wub2: maybe I'll get twelve this time?!:roftl:

Long songs? God I need to study french!! :aah:

Well, "American Pie" (Don McLean) is the longest song I ever heard... it lasts more than 12 minutes, and to be honest, I like it cause it´s a story and it´s fantastic, but there are many long songs out there and I can´t stand them (mostly if they are the same chorus repeated ad nauseum). Now for example I´´m thinking of Rain... If it gets one second longer I´ll hate it :aah:

:aah: :aah:

It's not 'MIKAish' is it? xD

I thought the same :naughty: But then again, I also thought that about Kick Ass, and that was awesome :teehee:

And I agree with everyone saying he might change it again :naughty:

Has anyone else had the thought, that perhaps there might actually be a slim chance now, that How Much Do You Love Me could be on this album?:wink2:

It is an album about the "different tonalities of love", as Mika puts it, so it would definitely fit right in there.

THAT would be AMAZING :wub2:

I must say I'm getting really curious to see how they sound, especially after all the speculation going on here ... to hear him say "12 Love Songs" surprised me at first, but after everything people have said, it doesn't sound so strange anymore :teehee:

Just waiting for the newest video to load...

Archived