New Mika Song in French: "Elle me dit"

mellody

I've got the lyrics down

There are a couple of parts that I didn't really understand, I'm sure someone else could help out. I'll see if I can translate it now :aah:

Elle me dit écris une chanson contente pas une chanson déprimante, une chanson que tout le monde aime.

Elle me dit tu deviendras milliardaire. T'auras de quoi être fier. Ne finis pas comme ton père.

Elle me dit ne t'enferme pas dans ta chambre…..dit moi c'est quoi ton problème

Elle me dit qu'est ce que t'as t'as l'air coincé(?) , t'as depense ton ticket(?)

Tu finira comme ton frère

Elle me dit, Elle me dit c'est t'as vie fais ce que tu veut tampis un jour tu comprendras un jour tu t'en voudras

Elle me dit t'es trop nul sort un peu de t'as bulle. Tu fais n'importe quoi on dirais que t'aime ca.

Pourquoi tu gaches t'a vie. Pourquoi tu gache ta vie. Pourquoi tu gaches t'a vie.

Danse danse danse danse elle me dit danse. x2

Elle me dit fait comme les autres gravons va taper dans un ballon, tu deviendra populaire.

Elle me dit, qu'est-ce que tu fous sur internet, ca va pas bien dans ta tete. Regards le temps que tu perds.

Elle me dit pourquoi tu te ……. tous le temps on dirais que t'as huit ans. C'est pas comme ca que tu vas plaire

Elle me dit un jour je ne serais plus et c'est quand elle me dit qu'elle me dit un truc que j'aime.

Elle me dit.

Elle me dit, c'est t'as vie fais ce que tu veut tampis. Un jour tu comprendras un jour tu t'en voudras

Elle me dit t'es trop nul sort un peu de t'as bulle. Tu fais n'importe quoi on dirais que t'aime ca.

Pourquoi tu gaches t'a vie. Pourquoi tu gache ta vie. Pourquoi tu gaches t'a vie.

Elle me dit, t'as pas encore des cheveux blancs mais t'auras bientôt 30 ans, faudra que tu te reveilles.

Elle me dit tu es toujours un enfant tu ne seras jamais grand. Et moi je suis deja vielle

Elle me dit regardes un peu tes amis qu'est-ce qu'ils vont faire de leur vie, y' a de quoi se foutre en l'air.

Elle me dit, oui un jour tu me tueras et c'est quand elle me dit ca qu'elle me dit un truc que j'aime.

Elle me dit danse, elle me dit danse danse danse

Elle me dit, c'est t'as vie fais ce que tu veut tampis. Un jour tu comprendras un jour tu t'en voudras

Danse danse danse danse elle me dit danse

thank you! I don't understand french, but it's to sing along ^^

I've got the lyrics down

There are a couple of parts that I didn't really understand, I'm sure someone else could help out. I'll see if I can translate it now :aah:

Elle me dit écris une chanson contente pas une chanson déprimante, une chanson que tout le monde aime.

Elle me dit tu deviendras milliardaire. T'auras de quoi être fier. Ne finis pas comme ton père.

Elle me dit ne t'enferme pas dans ta chambre…..dit moi c'est quoi ton problème

Elle me dit qu'est ce que t'as t'as l'air coincé(?) , t'as depense ton ticket(?)

Tu finira comme ton frère

Elle me dit, Elle me dit c'est t'as vie fais ce que tu veut tampis un jour tu comprendras un jour tu t'en voudras

Elle me dit fait comme les autres gravons va taper dans un ballon, tu deviendra populaire.

Elle me dit, qu'est-ce que tu fous sur internet, ca va pas bien dans ta tete. Regards le temps que tu perds.

Elle me dit pourquoi tu te ……. tous le temps on dirais que t'as huit ans. C'est pas comme ca que tu vas plaire

Elle me dit un jour je ne serais plus et c'est quand elle me dit qu'elle me dit un truc que j'aime.

Elle me dit.

Elle me dit, t'as pas encore des cheveux blancs mais t'auras bientôt 30 ans, faudra que tu te reveilles.

Elle me dit tu es toujours un enfant tu ne seras jamais grand. Et moi je suis deja vielle

Elle me dit regardes un peu tes amis qu'est-ce qu'ils vont faire de leur vie, y' a de quoi se foutre en l'air.

Elle me dit, oui un jour tu me tueras et c'est quand elle me dit ca qu'elle me dit un truc que j'aime.

Elle me dit danse, elle me dit danse danse danse

Danse danse danse danse elle me dit danse

I'm not French, but I definitely heard "garçons" here. :wink2:

Oh, and hi, I haven't been on here for a while, well, that is an understatement, for half a year then, but I just wanted to pop in again because of this song. :teehee:

The first time I heard it, I didn't like it. At all. But then I listened to it again, and I kinda liked it. Now it's my... 5th? 6th? time of listening to it, and it really grew on me. It's a bit like Kick-Ass... I didn't like that in the beginning either, but then after a while I ADORED it. So yeah, just my two cents. :naughty:

Yeah, you're right. I was typing too quickly and I misspelled it. I've edited it now.

If anyone finds other mistakes please let me know.

Translation is roughly:

She tells me to write a happy song, not a depressing one, a song that everybody loves.

She tells me I'll be a billionaire. I'll have something to be proud of. Don't end up like your father.

She tells me, don't lock yourself up in your room [some part I don't understand] Tell me what your problem is.

She tells me what's up with you, you look stuck [other part I'm not sure about] You'll end up like your brother.

She tells me, it's your life. Do what you want, whatever. One day you'll understand and then you'll blame yourself/feel bad about it.

She tells me you're so lame, get out of your bubble. You're doing whatever you fancy, it looks like you enjoy it.

Why are you wasting your life? Dance dance, she tells me to dance.

She tells me to be like other boys and go hit a ball. Then you'll be popular. She tells me what are you doing on the internet? There's something wrong in your head. Look at all the time you're wasting.

Why do you [something I don't understand] you look like an 8 year old. You're not going to please anybody in that way.

She tells me that one day she won't be there anymore and it's when she tells me this that she's telling me something I like to hear.

She tells me, you don't have white hair yet but you're almost 30, you should wake up now.

She tells me, you're still a child, you'll never grow up and I'm already old.

She tells me, look at your friends and what they're doing with their lives.

She tells me, one day I'll kill her and when she tells me this she's telling me something I like to hear.

hI

Thanks for the lyrics but I can't hear the song !

@Charlotte : I'll do my best to connect to Musicparty but can't translate everything by now (no time, have to work), I'll tell my friend Macboll who's very good in english, maybe she can translate a little bit for you :biggrin2:

Here's (a try of) the translation, thanks to @nana06 for posting

She said writing a song not just depressing song, a song that everyone loves.

She said you will become a billionaire. You'll have to be proud. Do not finish like your father.

She told me do not lock yourself in your room ... .. tell me what's your problem

She told me what you got caught you look (?), Did you spend your ticket (?)

You will end up like your brother

She said, She said that life did you do what you want tamps one day you will understand one day you wish thee

She said you're too bad you got out a little bubble. Anything you do say that love is ca.

Why you are wasting your life. Why are you wasting your life. Why you are wasting your life.

Dance dance dance dance dance she said dance. x2

She said that like other boys, you will kick a ball, you will become popular.

She said, what are you doing on the internet, it's going wrong in your head. Regards time you lose.

She told me why you ... .... every time you say you got eight years. It's not how you go please

She said one day I would not be and that's when she said she told me something I love.

She said.

She told me, it's life you got do what you want to Tampa. One day you will understand one day you wish thee

She said you're too bad you got out a little bubble. Anything you do say that love is ca.

Why you are wasting your life. Why are you wasting your life. Why you are wasting your life.

Dance dance dance dance dance she said. x2

She said, you do not even have white hair, but you'll have almost 30 years, you have to wake up.

She said you're still a child, you'll never grow up. And I am already old

She said some friends look at what they will do with their lives, it has something to **** up.

She said, yes you will kill me one day and that's when she said what she told me something I love.

She said dance, she said dance dance dance

She told me, it's life you got do what you want to Tampa. One day you will understand one day you wish thee

Dance dance dance dance dance she said dance.

Yeah, you're right. I was typing too quickly and I misspelled it. I've edited it now.

Translation is roughly:

She tells me to write a happy song, not a depressing one, a song that everybody loves.

She tells me I'll be a billionaire. I'll have something to be proud of. Don't end up like your father.

She tells me, don't lock yourself up in your room [some part I don't understand] Tell me what your problem is.

She tells me what's up with you, you look stuck [other part I'm not sure about] You'll end up like your brother.

She tells me, it's your life. Do what you want, whatever. One day you'll understand and then you'll blame yourself/feel bad about it.

She tells me you're so lame, get out of your bubble. You're doing whatever you fancy, it looks like you enjoy it.

She tells me to be like other boys and go hit a ball. Then you'll be popular. She tells me what are you doing on the internet? There's something wrong in your head. Look at all the time you're wasting.

Why do you [something I don't understand] you look like an 8 year old. You're not going to please anybody in that way.

She tells me that one day she won't be there anymore and it's when she tells me this that she's telling me something I like to hear.

She tells me, you don't have white hair yet but you're almost 30, you should wake up now.

She tells me, one day I'll kill her and when she tells me this she's telling me something I like to hear.

:aah: I´m not sure if I understand the meaning :aah:

Translation is roughly:

LOL, just when I posted too, sorry :aah::aah::aah:

LOL, just when I posted too, sorry :aah::aah::aah:

It's fine, doesn't matter. :wink2:

@basicamenteyo It's basically about this woman telling him off about all the things he does and the way he is and he seems to like the fact that she'll die soon. I know, very pleasant :mf_rosetinted:

It's fine, doesn't matter. :wink2:

@basicamenteyo It's basically about this woman telling him off about all the things he does and the way he is and he seems to like the fact that she'll die soon. I know, very pleasant :mf_rosetinted:

He didn´t change. He always has funny songs full of energy and joy with kind of depressing lyrics :thumb_yello:

it sounds horrible translated, but i swear it makes sense in french:roftl:

:teehee: I know what you mean. I'm actually glad he did this one in French because it would not have been pretty in English!

it sounds horrible translated, but i swear it makes sense in french:roftl:

but.... wasn´t "elle" his mom? so it´s from his childhood again?? "go play with a ball"?? cause obviously his mom is not thinking TODAY that he´s wasting his time.... isn´t she?? :aah:

but.... wasn´t "elle" his mom? so it´s from his childhood again?? "go play with a ball"?? cause obviously his mom is not thinking TODAY that he´s wasting his time.... isn´t she?? :aah:

it's about his mom, giving him all the motherly advice... not just as a child, but also as an adult

*us moms are favous for that* :naughty:

He said it´s about a girl called Karen or how .. :aah: So I don´t think it´s about his mom :dunno:

:teehee: I know what you mean. I'm actually glad he did this one in French because it would not have been pretty in English!

oh yes! that's so true

*thinks you should change your signature to "alors je danse" :lmfao: