New Mika Song in French: "Elle me dit"

mellody

I finally discovered what I studied French for :naughty:

I like the song, especially the lyrics..and the music makes you wanna dance :groovy:

Edit: Can't get it out of my head!!

Edited by SashaX

Well, as a French speaker, I understood "gai" as "gay". After all the question is:

"What's up with you? You look so stuck up/uncomfortable, are you high or gay, you'll end up like your brother".

"Happy" jut doesn't work in that meaning. And "tipsy" isn't a common meaning at all. "Gay" is actually more common as a meaning than "happy" nowadays. Of course, that's coming from a Quebecer's perspective. French people can have other interpretations.

oh wow! Sherbrooke? i went to cegep in Sherbrooke :teehee:

anyways, welcome back to MFC :naughty:

i took gay as meaning "lame"

I was in front of the radio studio this morning, here the photos :wink2: There is nothing extraordinary but... ;)

p1080015.jpg

CAN YOU ALL SEE THAT BLONDE PIECE OF HIS HAIR! :shocked:

Edited by Miss.roxy

I was in front of the radio studio this morning, here the photos :wink2: There is nothing extraordinary but... ;)

p1080015.jpg

http://i43.servimg.com/u/f43/11/73/48/41/p1080016.jpg[/img

http://i43.servimg.com/u/f43/11/73/48/41/p1080017.jpg[/img

http://i43.servimg.com/u/f43/11/73/48/41/p1080018.jpg[/img

Mika was adorable, as always, very smiling. He looks good, he's very tanned !

He recognized us, spoke a little and even suggested taking photos :wub2: And he was glad when i said that i love the new song :teehee:

:fangurl:

Just listened to it for 3 times in a row and...I like it! :thumb_yello:

I could like it more if I understood the lyrics, but I was expecting that already. The mellody and the rythym are great, and it's certainly "radio-friendly" in the french speaking countries! :biggrin2:

Well done, Meeks! :thumb_yello:

Ok...after listening to it few more times, I think I'm liking it less... I guess it's a bit too repetitive, and seems (to me) a bit less Mika-ish everytime I listen to it... :huh:

And one thing that gets to my nerves: the auto-tune. :boxed: Not necessary to Mika at all, and makes this song (too) close to those summer hits we listen on the radio by "DJ whatever feat. some ordinary singer". :aah:

Ok...after listening to it few more times, I think I'm liking it less... I guess it's a bit too repetitive, and seems (to me) a bit less Mika-ish everytime I listen to it... :huh:

And one thing that gets to my nerves: the auto-tune. :boxed: Not necessary to Mika at all, and makes this song (too) close to those summer hits we listen on the radio by "DJ whatever feat. some ordinary singer". :aah:

I don´t think there´s too much autotune. Justin Bieber is autotuned too much, not Mika :naughty:

whoaaa just listened it for the first timeeee... how could me??? what kind of fan i am?? *suicides* (okay too much sorry).

elle me dit is so amazing!!!!

stop saying :P it's mika. it'll always be amazing :DDDD

ellemedit.jpg

picture.php?groupid=76&pictureid=8912