New Mika Song in French: "Elle me dit"

mellody

I don't tend to like Perez's site. Too many Mika-haters calling him a fag and stuff like that. I know Mika probably doesn't give a toss, but it makes me upset when I go on there, so I don't anymore.

That's true (sadly) , but we've got to comment nice things and balance everything out or else people who are new to mika will get the wrong impression :sad:

That's true (sadly) , but we've got to comment nice things and balance everything out or else people who are new to mika will get the wrong impression :sad:

You are right.

I'll go and comment.

Edit: I've commented, like the good Mika fan that I am.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

Really? Which one? :blink:

Gotta start listening radio then :roftl:

Aukštaitijos radijas :naughty: I only listened them because I saw that Elle Me Dit was on their "news of the week" list :teehee:

Aukštaitijos radijas :naughty: I only listened them because I saw that Elle Me Dit was on their "news of the week" list :teehee:

Niekada apie tokį negirdėjau :naughty: Reiks ko nors paieškoti kokiam Žemaitiškame radijuje :naughty:

Thanks for letting know :thumb_yello:

Niekada apie tokį negirdėjau :naughty: Reiks ko nors paieškoti kokiam Žemaitiškame radijuje :naughty:

Thanks for letting know :thumb_yello:

Aš irgi... :teehee: Bet tik iki tol, kol per google paiešką nepamačiau, kad Elle Me Dit yra jų naujų dainų sąraše :naughty:

I become more and more obsessed with this song! I never expected that would be!

:fangurl:

I keep it on loop on my phone ! :wub2:

To be honest, i like EMD better than karen, maybe it's because I can't understand the lyrics , but as someone who can't speak french, the melody in EMD is much more catchy ... :dunno:

Danse danse danse :teehee: