New Mika Song in French: "Elle me dit"

mellody

ok it's decided... *moves to France* :aah:

i've asked radiostations here to play it, but no reaction :sad:

and it's not like they never play french songs here, so why not Mika's :tears:

same here:crybaby: the only song they've played were Relax and Happy Ending...a long time ago:tears:

same here:crybaby: the only song they've played were Relax and Happy Ending...a long time ago:tears:

here they played most of his songs and they still play his music, almost once every day, so i don't understand why they don't play the new one :sad:

Do radio stations have all the songs available to play, even Elle Me Dit, or do they have to... like buy it, when they want to start playing it? I thought I'll ask to, but maybe they don't even have it. I don't know, how the system works there.

i've been thinking, that maybe i should ask the label that represents Mika in belgium if there are any plans of releasing "Elle me dit" in belgium.. but i don't know if that's a good idea and i don't even know what the label is that represents him here :aah:

i've been thinking, that maybe i should ask the label that represents Mika in belgium if there are any plans of releasing "Elle me dit" in belgium.. but i don't know if that's a good idea and i don't even know what the label is that represents him here :aah:

I suppose you could tweet Label Barclay and ask who to contact.

Meanwhile, on the 'Keep Mika Golden' voting thread is a place to vote for EMD, I think it's Belgium. You can vote every 24 hours. The link to the thread is below, in my siggy. If it gets up the chart, perhaps Belgium might release it, so everyone please vote for EMD.

I suppose you could tweet Label Barclay and ask who to contact.

Meanwhile, on the 'Keep Mika Golden' voting thread is a place to vote for EMD, I think it's Belgium. You can vote every 24 hours. The link to the thread is below, in my siggy. If it gets up the chart, perhaps Belgium might release it, so everyone please vote for EMD.

It's not Belgium, it,s in Montreal:wink2:

It's not Belgium, it,s in Montreal:wink2:

I know, my mistake. I think someone tweeted yesterday that they bought it on Belgium iTunes, hope I'm not mistaken again, if I am wrong, BLAME IT ON THE SENILITY.

Anyway, it's good to keep voting in the Montreal thingy! Lots of French speakers in Canada!

Edit: It's official, I AM senile. I just read the above post, saying that it IS available in Belgium.

I know, my mistake. I think someone tweeted yesterday that they bought it on Belgium iTunes, hope I'm not mistaken again, if I am wrong, BLAME IT ON THE SENILITY.

Anyway, it's good to keep voting in the Montreal thingy! Lots of French speakers in Canada!

Edit: It's official, I AM senile. I just read the above post, saying that it IS available in Belgium.

i tweeted it too :teehee:

#7 now . . "TOP 10 Songs in France."

:Update:

5iz5w6.jpg

#5 in France . . .

TOP 10 POP SONGS-

http://www.apple.com/euro/itunes/charts/top10popsongs.html

#7 in France . . .

TOP 10 SONGS-

http://www.apple.com/euro/itunes/charts/top10songs.html

Edited by A. Clay