Mika @ Das Festival, 6 August 2011, Schaffhausen, Switzerland

Droopsy

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Next year most likely :wink2: He wants to finish his third album and then he'll probably do a bigger tour promoting his album :wink2:

Oh really :( :( !! ... But if it's gonna be a bigger tour ... Think I can make it till next year :D :D

fyi, doors will open at 5pm, and the concerts end at midnight. (info from the festival website). :wink2:

there'll be a family festival in the afternoon, but it's an extra event, with extra tickets, which ends 3 hours before the doors open for the evening festival - so i think everyone has to leave the festival grounds after this family festival. to make sure, i wrote them an e-mail, still waiting for answer. will let you know when they answer. :wink2:

fyi, doors will open at 5pm, and the concerts end at midnight. (info from the festival website). :wink2:

there'll be a family festival in the afternoon, but it's an extra event, with extra tickets, which ends 3 hours before the doors open for the evening festival - so i think everyone has to leave the festival grounds after this family festival. to make sure, i wrote them an e-mail, still waiting for answer. will let you know when they answer. :wink2:

thanks for the info:thumb_yello:

ok, just got an answer from them, the festival area is closed between the family festival and the festival in the evening. just what i thought. :wink2: so like i said, doors open at 5pm.

they also wrote that you can pay food+drinks in euro notes, but you get the return money in swiss francs. it's not allowed to bring food or drinks into the festival area from outside.

What if they have tickets for both events, do they still have to vacate the grounds?

Sorry just saw your other post:naughty:

What if they have tickets for both events, do they still have to vacate the grounds?

Sorry just saw your other post:naughty:

yes, that was exactly the question i asked them, i pretended i had tickets for both. :naughty: but glad now that i don't have to buy a ticket for the family festival, it would've been another 20 euro or so! :aah: and especially glad that i don't have to be there early. :biggrin2:

are you coming too? :biggrin2:

ok, just got an answer from them, the festival area is closed between the family festival and the festival in the evening. just what i thought. :wink2: so like i said, doors open at 5pm.

they also wrote that you can pay food+drinks in euro notes, but you get the return money in swiss francs. it's not allowed to bring food or drinks into the festival area from outside.

So it's not necessary to have any swiss money? How about parking?

yes, that was exactly the question i asked them, i pretended i had tickets for both. :naughty: but glad now that i don't have to buy a ticket for the family festival, it would've been another 20 euro or so! :aah: and especially glad that i don't have to be there early. :biggrin2:

are you coming too? :biggrin2:

I wish! My getting my van through it's mandatory MOT test, has turned into having to buy a new van!:emot-sad:

So it's not necessary to have any swiss money? How about parking?

didn't ask them about parking... but if it's necessary, i'm sure we can exchange some money there. and if it's just by buying some food and getting swiss money in return. :naughty:

in any case, according to the website there aren't many parking spaces in the city centre, so maybe we'll have to park a bit further outside and take the bus. but we'll see... our car isn't that big (fiat punto), and usually i'm lucky when it comes to finding a parking space. :teehee:

I wish! My getting my van through it's mandatory MOT test, has turned into having to buy a new van!:emot-sad:

not good. :no: and again i'm glad that i don't have an own car, far too expensive! :rolls_eyes:

The trailer is back:

[YOUTUBE]drGIiDgc_0s[/YOUTUBE]

:original:

thanx. :thumb_yello: it says you can win tickets on that website, but actually on the website you can just win a meet+greet with milow on the 5th. :rolls_eyes:

The trailer is back:

[YOUTUBE]drGIiDgc_0s[/YOUTUBE]

:original:

t4p:thumb_yello: I like their artwork :)

Thanks for letting us know. I hate it when you're forced to buy their expensive stuff. They could as well let us bring a small bottle of water and we still would buy something else. This way I will try to bring in stuff without them noticing :shun:. Just because.

The weather forecast looks really bad: 13 to 22 degress, dark clouds, rain and thunderstorms. :aah:

Archived