Mika @ Das Festival, 6 August 2011, Schaffhausen, Switzerland

Droopsy

According to their own site, Mika will replace Duran Duran on Saturday 06/08 (august 6) @ the "Das Festival" in Switzerland.

http://www.das-festival.ch/2011/programm

http://www.presseportal.ch/de/pm/100050111/100700620/-das-festival-3-6-august-2011-mika-ersetzt-duran-duran

:Update:

Great news for all you Swiss fans - Mika's extravagant summer tour will be making a stop at the Das Festival next month!

That's right, on 6th August Mika will be headlining the family friendly festival in Schaffhausen, Switzerland.

Tickets are available from the official Das Festival website - click here to buy yours now!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yesss, finally also a gig in the german-speaking area of switzerland, and not too far away from munich, i think. :woot_jump: will definitely consider this (but will start planning only when i'm back from paris/compiegne/liege :naughty:)

yesss, finally also a gig in the german-speaking area of switzerland, and not too far away from munich, i think. :woot_jump: will definitely consider this (but will start planning only when i'm back from paris/compiegne/liege :naughty:)

+1!!!!

Well, +2 considering that mariposa is sitting next to me and said "oh i'll definetely will have time!" :naughty:

Simon Le Bon has a problem with his voice I think, and has been told to rest it.

He's been having trouble with his voice for a long time, then, as i follow him on twitter and read something about it for the past few months...:aah:

This is why I've tried to see Mika as much as possible while he's young. You gotta catch singers in their prime. It's just not the same 25 years later.

Of course 25 years into Mika's career I will be so :wheelchair: it won't matter :naughty:

This is why I've tried to see Mika as much as possible while he's young. You gotta catch singers in their prime. It's just not the same 25 years later.

Of course 25 years into Mika's career I will be so :wheelchair: it won't matter :naughty:

:lmfao:

25 years into Mika's career I will probably be :rip_1:

It's a great news :biggrin2:

I don't know if I'll be there or not atm. It's not really next door and I'm a bit sceptic about festivals in the german part of Switzerland after the gig in Arbon last year :teehee:

and I finally have my Paléo this year, so I'm happy anyway :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

25 years into Mika's career I will probably be :rip_1:

:shocked:

Don't remind me!

Archived