MIKA @ Olympic Hall, Seoul, SOUTH KOREA - 20 September 2011

Yuna

OK signing off, someone else can plough through the Korean tweets translating them all for the goss:teehee: That was a lot of work :sweatdrop:

My timezone is AHEAD of Korea, it's almost 1am here, midnight in Korea...must get going:biggrin2:

I look forward to some vids in the morning:wink2:

Thankyou for the translation much appreciated:biggrin2:

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK signing off, someone else can plough through the Korean tweets translating them all for the goss:teehee: That was a lot of work :sweatdrop:

My timezone is AHEAD of Korea, it's almost 1am here, midnight in Korea...must get going:biggrin2:

I look forward to some vids in the morning:wink2:

They don't call you F.B. Eye for nothing, oh! shrinking violet :naughty:

thank you :flowers2:

`Under Water` ? It was the time for another new song :wub2: The name is beautiful, but the impossibility to predict Mika makes me more anxious. I hope we`ll have a video soon :wub2::wub2:

:teehee: maybe the astronaut outfit will be transformed into a scuba diving outfit :aah:

He really should do his own version of Umbrella shouldn't he :mf_rosetinted:

Hahaha! I'm sure he would do it better tnat Rihanna, or don't you remember the version that Mika did of" Poker face and Hips don't lie"? better than Lady Gaga and Shakira :naughty:

someone wrote on the Mikasounds site that they weren't allowed to take pictures and videos of the gig :blink:

:

Will that mean that we are not going to see any video of the new song?

That is unfair :boxed:

He really should do his own version of Umbrella shouldn't he :mf_rosetinted:

No no no no nooooo :aah:

Hilarious tweet from Hyundai Card:

한국에서의 단독 공연 마치고 미카는 House of the purple로 이동 예정!! 미카가 한국 음식 중에 갈비를 꼭 먹고싶다고 해서 특별히 공수 완료^^

Performing in South Korea alone after Mika will be moved to the House of the purple! Mika during the Korea Food and specifically wanted to eat ribs, be sure to complete karate ^ ^

Oooooh eeeeeh. RIBS! I love them and kinda happy he does too :teehee:

Under Water... Ooooooh.

Will that mean that we are not going to see any video of the new song?

That is unfair :boxed:

No no no no nooooo :aah:

Probably not going to see any close up good quality ones. The vids we've seen so far are from a long way back.

someone wrote on the Mikasounds site that they weren't allowed to take pictures and videos of the gig :blink:

Maybe that's why they uploaded videos from the back lines (maybe they weren't noticeable there with a little camera). These videos weren't taken directly in front of the stage.

But I'm looking forward to see something and listen to the new song :biggrin2:

Maybe that's why they uploaded videos from the back lines (maybe they weren't noticeable there with a little camera). These videos weren't taken directly in front of the stage.

But I'm looking forward to see something and listen to the new song :biggrin2:

A new song?

:excite: :excite: :swoon: strecher:

Archived